• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
PLEASE BRING WIIS AND TVS!!

$3 OFF VENUE FOR A TV, $2 OFF VENUE FEE FOR A WII!!!!

BTW, REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ENTER DOUBLES AND DON'T MAKE IT HERE BY THE LATEST 11 A.M. YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE $3 LATE ENTRY TO DOUBLES FEE!!!!!

There's obviously alot more teams established, teammates needed, carpools, etc but I'm just posting the info that I know atm and will update it as more info is posted.

Teams Established:

Tony T and Budget Player Cadet
MVD and Seibrik
Ksizzle and Atomsk
Vinnie and Orion
Teevee and Riot
DJ Jack and Xaltis
M2K and Anti
Nairo and Ally
Keitaro and GDX
Squall and MIB
Nakat and Jbandrew
Seph and False
Seagull and Tiger
Mekos and Pat G
Lie and Junebug
DFear and Will
Kingtoon and Ebo
Chibosempai and Xzax
Dabuz and San

Teammates Needed:

Brawlin
Chibosempai
Nasty
Cheese
2Link
Fatal
Kingtoon
Xzax
Cable
Mekos
Logic

Staying at Hotel Suites ($10 a person):
Address: 315 Davidson Ave, Somerset, NJ

Malcolm
EEvisu
DFear
GDX
MVD
Xaltis
DJ Jack
Kemel
Green Ace
Chibosempai
2Link~
Garm
Garm's bro
Garm's friend1
Garm's friend2
Garm's friend3
Keitaro
Will
Tony T
Dark Peach
Dill
Devon
Mikey?
Bio
Zant
Neo
Bert
Omari
Tedium

Probably forgot others. Remind me if you are supposed to be or would like to join us.

Carpools:

Jersey:
Keitaro's Carpool: 8 Florida
Kai's Carpool:
DeltaCod's Carpool: Jbandrew, Nakat, False
Doom's Carpool:
RJ's Carpool:
Chibosempai's Carpool: Chibo

PA:
Phillyrider's Carpool?
Ebo's Carpool:

MD/VA:
VGBC's Carpool?
Bio's Carpool: Zant, Bio, Neo, Bert
Seagull Man: Seagull Man, Tiger, Shadow1pj, Wedge
SSR's Carpool: SSR
NOID's Carpool: EE, Pink Fresh, NOID, Junebug
Brawlin's Carpool: Brawlin, Brawlin's Bro

NE:
Bizkit's Carpool?
Sphere's Carpool?

NY:
Will's Carpool: Will, Devon, Dill, Tony T, Dark Peach, Mikey?
Vinnie's Carpool?

MW:
Garm's Carpool: Garm, Garm's brother, friend1, friend2, friend3

These players need rides:

Thats it for now. If you're looking for a teammate or need a ride let me know and I'll update this.
Ganon Challenge Rules Updated

Remember I said there would be 2 ******** side events at this tournament? Well here's one of them!

Super Ganon Challenge!

An Interesting SG Challenge Attempt!

The vid above shows a player's closest attempt at winning. Believe me when I say some have lost without taking out one Ganon lol, but that was mainly because the Ganon wasn't risky and because the player picked a stupid stage like FD and Smashville.

Rules:
3 Ganons vs whatever character and stage you choose
8 Minute time limit
You lose if Time runs out
Team Attack Off
If you win you can't play for money again
$2.00 per try

If you win, you get $20 Dollars!!

Ganons:

Vermanubis
Vex
Atomsk

Ganon players get to split whatever money they earn. So if they lose 2 times but win 35 times, thats $70 - $40 aka $30 bucks.

The 2nd ******** side event, that doesn't include playing a video game, will be announced early next week most likely.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
@ Xaltis: The only way you'd get free stuff, is if I get free stuff, cause I'll be the highest placing Falco at KTAR once again!!

inb4bracketmanipulation

I actually had to fight Ally 3rd round at 2 KTARs in a row.
Its settled. The highest placing Falco main, shall receive the most bread.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
In many situations others have been put on PR's for the same reason. I know that Zhu is a resident in NJ and was ranked in Socal cause he goes to school there. In other cases AZ, in melee at least, had that same thing happen to him.

Whatever his life situation it is not, sadly, something I or anyone else should know about. He told me he lived in GA so to me he lived in GA til april. You can say he did not mean that but how am I suppose to know? Until recently when he moved back to EC I thought he lived still with Vidjo in MW.

Regardless he will still be eligible for the stipend at Rom4 so this is a non-issue IMO. IF people have more questions I will be happy to answer as best as I can.

add Me/D1/Crismas/Soul Ark/Xvik in a carpool as well Rich.

BTW may I request my wii be on stream? If not IDC just kinda like my music XD

Keitaro

VG asked to use their Wii on stream. There was a problem with saved replays last time using my Wii somehow so its probably best if they use their own Wii.

Which reminds me VG, I can make another VGbootcamp/KTAR 6 background for the character select screen and send it to ya'll. I'll do so tomorrow!!

Its settled. The highest placing Falco main, shall receive the most bread.
I like this challenge.

I think I'll litterally have a loaf of bread and whatever Falco places the highest will get to forcefully eat 4 pieces of bread in front everyone.

Lets go Falcos! Fight for your bread!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Again that is the thing. He just ims me and says basically verbatim that "I live in EC now I am getting the stipend for EC now rite ;)" while I have others tell me he has lived for 3 months here and 4 months there. I am trying to be fair. I said 6 months in a row he has to live there.

In your case elliot I know you live in Canada but you visit a lot of people and you go to college in Canada afaik.

Its a rule that will not be changed and it sucks he cannot get it for Ktar but he has every chance to get it at Rom4

Two-Ell

Smash Master
VG asked to use their Wii on stream. There was a problem with saved replays last time using my Wii somehow so its probably best if they use their own Wii.

Which reminds me VG, I can make another VGbootcamp/KTAR 6 background for the character select screen and send it to ya'll. I'll do so tomorrow!!

I like this challenge.

I think I'll litterally have a loaf of bread and whatever Falco places the highest will get to forcefully eat 4 pieces of bread in front everyone.

Lets go Falcos! Fight for your bread!
I'd love to use a CSS like that.

The Falcos should take a picture at this. The Peaches have like a million of them lol.

:rosalina:

Keitaro

I'd love to use a CSS like that.

The Falcos should take a picture at this. The Peaches have like a million of them lol.

:rosalina:
Katie should be here taking pics with her amazing camera so be sure to ask her.

And I could make you a background like that if you'd like. Just let me know what you'd like it to say and such. Would have to be made after the weekend though.

For anyone wondering what we are talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaDEsyaN2YA&feature=related

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I usually use my own Wii for recording because of replay sorting Alex, sorry =x

and that's fine Keitaro. Even better if GIMR can somehow blend it into the player intros he does. lol

NNID
Budget_Player
Hype hype hype hYpE hyPE HYpe HYeP HPYE HYEP HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEHYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
DMBrandon has decided to run SSF4AE/MVC3/MK9 on 360 only. Doing both systems is a pain.

I'm going into work now so ill do those teams updates after work around 9.
Yeeeeeeaaaa.... cant enter marvel now.

But if somebody brings a PS3 set up, I will money match every single entrant in that tournament.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm pretty upset about marvel and AE. I mean, PS3 is the competitive standard. I used to play stick but my stick got stolen so I was forced to switch to PS3 pad.

Aposl

Smash Ace
PS3 Keitaro, running those games on x box is BS, its not the competitive standard, and its horrible for pad players!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
O...M...G...TOP 3...and you have to be atlantic north? ****...YES! *enters hyperbolic time chamber*

BTW, add me and san to the confirmed teams list

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Dabusan?

Welp.

Also, I'm glad it's 360, but it'd be nice to have both for people who play on PS3. I have a 360 fight stick so it doesn't affect me, oh wellz.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i play 360 pad cuz im weird so im content(but i could play ps3 too) looking forward to mvc the most at this. ill be playing casuals all day. cant wait.

Keitaro

BRING SETUPS!!!!!
and that's fine Keitaro. Even better if GIMR can somehow blend it into the player intros he does. lol
That would be pretty interesting. I just loved knowing that the stream could see KTAR 5 and VGBootcamp while watching. Felt so professional!! I'll make the background asap and send it to you guys.

May you PM me your cell# Keit? Thanks/I'll be at Bound Brook tomorrow night.
My number is 908-380-3506

Put MK9 on PS3 please <_< I'll bring the setup for it along with 2 pads like I did last time.
Your best bet is to bring your PS3 setup so there will be at least one there and if someone agrees to play on it then it should be fine but 360 will be the optimal choice for what will be played on.

If anyone has any further questions or complaints about it you can bring it up to dmbrandon.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
oh gunblade the eternal joker...

does the ganon challenge have a limit? like if i keep entering and winning are you really gonna give me infinite 20 bucks lol

also i can bring a wii.

carpooling here with doom and pals. cable going with someone else. saves me a ton of money lol

Zucco

Smash Master
pad players couldnt even play at evo, so who cares what the standard is. buy dem sticks/converters for situations like this, or save your money.

Aposl

Smash Ace
we had a stick it got stolen, stuck on pad for now, and I play sf and blanka so a pad is fine but xbox controller is garbz I will borrow someones fight stick and enter anyways.

Keitaro

I'm renting 3 suites (maybe 4 now) at the address of 315 Davidson Ave Somerset NJ for friday night. I'll only have 2 on Saturday night but most people should be going home that night anyway.

Anyone interested in coming has to ask me and have me confirm them for coming. Preferably OOS players only but I made a few small exceptions. People can come anytime after 7pm on friday.

You can check post 1402 for the list of people staying there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom