• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
PLEASE BRING WIIS AND TVS!!

$3 OFF VENUE FOR A TV, $2 OFF VENUE FEE FOR A WII!!!!

BTW, REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ENTER DOUBLES AND DON'T MAKE IT HERE BY THE LATEST 11 A.M. YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE $3 LATE ENTRY TO DOUBLES FEE!!!!!

There's obviously alot more teams established, teammates needed, carpools, etc but I'm just posting the info that I know atm and will update it as more info is posted.

Teams Established:

Tony T and Budget Player Cadet
MVD and Seibrik
Brawlin and SSR
Ksizzle and Atomsk
Vinnie and Orion
Teevee and Riot
DJ Jack and Xaltis
M2K and Anti
Nairo and Ally
Keitaro and GDX
Squall and MIB
Nakat and Jbandrew
Seph and False
Seagull and Tiger
Mekos and Pat G
Lie and Junebug
DFear and Will
Kingtoon and Ebo
Chibosempai and Xzax
Dabuz and San

Teammates Needed:

Brawlin
Chibosempai
Nasty
Cheese
2Link
Fatal
Kingtoon
Xzax
Cable
Mekos
Logic

Staying at Hotel Suites ($10 a person):
Address: 315 Davidson Ave, Somerset, NJ

Malcolm
EEvisu
DFear
GDX
MVD
Xaltis
DJ Jack
Kemel
Green Ace
Chibosempai
2Link~
Garm
Garm's bro
Garm's friend1
Garm's friend2
Garm's friend3
Keitaro
Will
Tony T
Dark Peach
Dill
Devon
Mikey?
Bio
Zant
Neo
Bert
Omari
Tedium

Probably forgot others. Remind me if you are supposed to be or would like to join us.

Carpools:

Jersey:
Keitaro's Carpool: 8 Florida
Kai's Carpool:
DeltaCod's Carpool: Jbandrew, Nakat, False
Doom's Carpool:
RJ's Carpool:
Chibosempai's Carpool: Chibo

PA:
Phillyrider's Carpool?
Ebo's Carpool:

MD/VA:
VGBC's Carpool?
Bio's Carpool: Zant, Bio, Neo, Bert
Seagull Man: Seagull Man, Tiger, Shadow1pj, Wedge
SSR's Carpool: SSR
NOID's Carpool: EE, Pink Fresh, NOID, Junebug
Brawlin's Carpool: Brawlin, Brawlin's Bro

NE:
Bizkit's Carpool?
Sphere's Carpool?

NY:
Will's Carpool: Will, Devon, Dill, Tony T, Dark Peach, Mikey?
Vinnie's Carpool?

MW:
Garm's Carpool: Garm, Garm's brother, friend1, friend2, friend3

These players need rides:

Thats it for now. If you're looking for a teammate or need a ride let me know and I'll update this.
Ganon Challenge Rules Updated

Remember I said there would be 2 ******** side events at this tournament? Well here's one of them!

Super Ganon Challenge!

An Interesting SG Challenge Attempt!

The vid above shows a player's closest attempt at winning. Believe me when I say some have lost without taking out one Ganon lol, but that was mainly because the Ganon wasn't risky and because the player picked a stupid stage like FD and Smashville.

Rules:
3 Ganons vs whatever character and stage you choose
8 Minute time limit
You lose if Time runs out
Team Attack Off
If you win you can't play for money again
$2.00 per try

If you win, you get $20 Dollars!!

Ganons:

Vermanubis
Vex
Atomsk

Ganon players get to split whatever money they earn. So if they lose 2 times but win 35 times, thats $70 - $40 aka $30 bucks.

The 2nd ******** side event, that doesn't include playing a video game, will be announced early next week most likely.

MVD

Smash Master
I agree we shuld get our own room cause there are so many of us and wed prefer to stay together

:phone:

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm not gonna bother with MK9 if I can't use my PS3 pad tbh. I know me, GIMR, and Speed use PS3 pad's and would rather play it on the PS3. The 360 pad is actually super horrible for MK9, sometimes it just flat out reads commands you input wrongly because of how the Dpad works.

MVD

Smash Master
David I hate you LOL you don't have to stay with us you can go look for that if they aren't on out room

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm not gonna enter MK9 or SSF4:AE, but I could bring my ps3. I know Shado also plays on the ps3 for street fighter.

Keitaro

AE is $5 dollars along with MK9. Marvel is $10.

You don't have to bring your PS3 Seagull, Vex's should be good enough regarding PS3 setups. Thanks though.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
I can house and give rides to anyone near the hotel I live like 15 min away. Someone ask fatal if he wants to team with seph btw lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can bring my 360 fightpad for anyone to use. Ive recently gone to stick so I don't use it anymore

Although if I can't use someone's stick I might have to use it myself :glare:

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I'll be able to make this now because my brother can't take me and my mom doesn't want me driving the distance to the venue.

If I do find a way to go to this(which I hope I do) I'll be teaming with SSR.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
please bring wiis and tvs!!

$3 off venue for a tv, $2 off venue fee for a wii!!!!

Btw, remember, if you are trying to enter doubles and don't make it here by the latest 11 a.m. You will be charged the $3 late entry to doubles fee!!!!!

ganon challenge rules updated
got damnt keitaro i am not coming to tis **** quit cloudin my ****in namesearching with ur attendance list.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I could get my brother to drive me to the venue tomorrow, but my mom doesn't trust me staying at the hotel. I'm trying to figure out how to convince her lol. Anyone have any ideas?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I dunno bro its a nice hotel if someone won't let you stay at a nice hotel for a day I dunno what to tell you lol

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I dunno bro its a nice hotel if someone won't let you stay at a nice hotel for a day I dunno what to tell you lol

Lol, no man its not the hotel. She doesn't trust me staying a night with people I haven't met before lol. Just being protective of me, I guess lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
pad players couldnt even play at evo, so who cares what the standard is. buy dem sticks/converters for situations like this, or save your money.
and instead of spending 10 dollars on a tournament that you wont win, you can just take 5 of that, and play me in a real mans first to five set. cus best of 3 in marvel is stupid and pointless.
I'm renting 3 suites (maybe 4 now) at the address of 315 Davidson Ave Somerset NJ for friday night. I'll only have 2 on Saturday night but most people should be going home that night anyway.

Anyone interested in coming has to ask me and have me confirm them for coming. Preferably OOS players only but I made a few small exceptions. People can come anytime after 7pm on friday.

You can check post 1402 for the list of people staying there.
Im going to need 3 spots in that suite, for pikax2, myself and san. but we arent going to get there until like, between 4 and 8 am. so would you still as 10 bux from all of us?
I'm not gonna enter MK9 or SSF4:AE, but I could bring my ps3. I know Shado also plays on the ps3 for street fighter.

Honest question, what purpose does running any of these tourneys on 360 accomplish? aside from thinning out the competition due to less people entering to play on controller? the only person ive seen endorse xbox in this thread is ksizzle, and he said he can play on either. kinda seems a bit shifty to me...

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Brawlin, just tell your mom that you won't be in a hotel suite with people drinking and people who aren't going to **** you

Though Keitaro may end up doing both...

mib004

Smash Ace
Zucco that's cause brandon sucks tbh, but squall and 4 other pa players only use the ps3 joystick, if anybody use the fight pad or whatever just play it on Ps3. We all want to enter Marvel, but if its only on Xbox only one of us "phillyrider" will be playing marvel. It should be on both systems to be fair.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can play either as long as someone gives me a stick

I can't play on a ps3 pad at all

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well I can bring my Ps3 with Mk9/AE/MVC3 and my stick if people want me to.

I mean I know about 360 being better for AE/MVC3 but MK9 it is CLEARLY been established that Ps3 is the better system for that.

I disagree but I'll still enter AE cause I use stick.

Also for those using PS3 controllers see if there is any converter that can help.

Keitaro

um no one answered my question :(

What is the best way for me to get to New Jersey from NYC?
I don't have a car.
The best way is by taking the train from New York Penn Station to the New Brunswick station in NJ and we can get someone to pick you up.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Okay thanks. It will be Pat G, my girlfriend Carrie, and I. That's three of us. I'll check out the details for the train tonight and tell yall when I think I should get there.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
ALRIGHT!! The only train ticket left for Saturday is from 6:05am to 6:45am. So we can wait at the train station for some time no worries.

What time could you have someone pick us up!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom