• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Yes, there will be Melee doubles and singles at this. $5.00 entrance fee for both ($10 altogether for doubles). About 20 are interested and I'm trying to make it even more as I speak.
I'll enter the melee events, but do you know when they are going to start? :phone:

:phone:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
making $5 MM list
---------------------

find me spikey hair purple mlg shirt and ask me im bringing a weeks paycheck to this even lmao

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if so, wow get ***** , me.

in responce to my being shamed. I challenge you to a money match gunblade, to reclaim my honor.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Chibo, you won two matches online in Marvel, don't enter, you're just going to fill the pot. Real talk.

*wins two matches, enters SSF4 AE*

/hypocrisylikeaboss

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm trying to get good in AE so I can do work at EVO. Luckily there's gonna like 2 nationals for the srk community in Florida and one in nextdoor neighbor Georgia

I don't know if I feel like bringing my stick though. Might just bring the fightpad for ease

:phone:

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
uh were you trying to troll Zant and KID took it seriously? lol

:rosalina:
no I really do wanna money match.

if so, wow get ***** , me.

in responce to my being shamed. I challenge you to a money match gunblade, to reclaim my honor.
I wasn't trolling. I thought you would process that obviously they are not low tier in melee so where else would they be.....hey, they are in BRAWL!!!! lol.

yes I want to low tier mm in brawl. geez....

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Keitaro two things

1. I'm staying in New York for the week with my girlfriend. What is the best way to get to NJ from Harlem? The Subway or what?

2. You can update your teams list. PatG and I are teaming!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
DMBrandon has decided to run SSF4AE/MVC3/MK9 on 360 only. Doing both systems is a pain.

I'm going into work now so ill do those teams updates after work around 9.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, you won two matches online in Marvel, don't enter, you're just going to fill the pot. Real talk.

*wins two matches, enters SSF4 AE*

/hypocrisylikeaboss
I'm 5-2 actually :)

I'm entering because it's only 5 and I feel like I at least have a small idea of what to do, compared to button mashing.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
no I really do wanna money match.

I wasn't trolling. I thought you would process that obviously they are not low tier in melee so where else would they be.....hey, they are in BRAWL!!!! lol.

yes I want to low tier mm in brawl. geez....
[collapse=wat]

If you were not trolling him then your post does not make sense.
[/collapse]

:rosalina:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom