• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4: One More Time! $1600 Guaranteed Payouts!! Gnes/Anti/ADHD/Fatal/Atomsk

Which Stagelist/Ban Rules should ve used?

• KTAR 4's Original Ruleset: 2 Bans per player with Japes and Norfair

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • National Ruleset: 1 Ban per player without Japes and Norfair

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Inui, I know sometimes you like to think so, but you and Xyro, don't single-handedly qualify as NJ/TX. Previously, no other players from Jersey traveled to TX, and no other Texans traveled here. Now, I plan to go there twice (Dallas + Whobo) and Gnes is planning to come here, while Zac and Razer have recently done so. This is more of a connection between the states, instead of just "Inui likes a girl there, so he goes there a lot."

I wouldn't call my interactions with OH an NJ/OH connection.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Imo there are only a couple states that are worth traveling to for brawl which consist of NJ, Florida, Texas, Ohio, and California.

Edit: Meant to say *worth taking a plane to*

Keitaro

Oh yeah :p I gotta fix the stage list. I had these rules up temporarily but the rules will be similar to the last 3 KTARs with Mansion switched with a new stage. It'll be fixed in about an hour.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no japes

Keitaro rules are always different, I have respect. Would love to see the *Pound* ruleset in place somewhere but Keitaro is mah d00 so I respect his decisions. I'm pretty sure I can be here and will make sure the Japes hack is gone X_X

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
If he isn't here I'll bring my stream ****

which is actually prolly one of the most legit set up's now...I got 2 mics and a spliter (like the apex headfone/mic) combo

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I have the same equipment TK

I found that the USB mic i have is actually better and easier for two people to use over the splitter. People were complaining about static on the splitter.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
it might have been the mics and not the splitter

but I used the splitter set up at umm...SiiS3...did you get any static?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
No, I didn't hear any. I suppose it could be the microphones. But the SiiS video quality was rough, we had a hard time watching a lot of it. Hmmm

Hey Keitaro, are you positive this church even has wifi and that you'll have access to it?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ehh..idk what to do about that...been using ustream producer lately

also...I've had bad run-ins with the church and stream...lol its the reason bolts last tourney wasnt streamed

Keitaro

I really do love the Pound 5 stage list alot, but I should be sticking with my current stage list and 2 bans for this tourney.

About wifi, I'm honestly not sure. I just text Heavy Garbage who goes to the church so I'll be posting back soon on this info.

I'm banned from KTARs
lol lies!!

OOS attendance is looking great for this :D I think I'll forever not hold tournies during the college school semester. Then again, the next KTAR after this one may be my last 0_o, maybe :p

Still aiming for 100+ Should see alot of new faces with the public advertising I'll be doing around colleges and highschools nearby.

Keitaro

Another New Challenger!! and updates

First Gnes has announced himself to be coming and now another one has just confirmed....

TKD from Mexico!!

This will be his first time on the East Coast (I think :awesome:) so be sure to welcome him here especially if it'll be your first time meeting him.

Venue Fee has also been raised though :( It's now $10 dollars since the price of the venue has doubled among other stuff that can be said if people b#tch.

There are updates for how much you get off for bringing Wiis and TVs. Its now:
$3 dollars off venue fee for bringing a TV!!
$2 dollars off venue fee for bringing a WII!!

So I hope everyone will come and have a great time!! Yaysss!!

Edit: I also plan to have a 3rd surprise guest at this. Keitaro TOO GOOD!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
OMG PIERCE IS PRO AT RIDING MEAT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

But yeah put me vs TKD in quarters.

Keitaro

If you're coming click this allisbrawl link and click I am attending please!!: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10805
I don't give a ****. I hype you up all the time. Smash is my favorite activity, and TKD is my favorite player. Obviously I'm gonna be HYPED.
Its a toss up for me between Gnes, TKD, DEHF, and Anti. Also Mr. R.

Edit: Oh, and that Snake/Falco player that 6-0ed 9B at that one tourney in Japan. Forgot his name but it starts with a G.

Edit: Also a top Squirtle player that is on M2K's level. Trying to get him over here. No its not Reflex and I AINT LYING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom