• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4: One More Time! $1600 Guaranteed Payouts!! Gnes/Anti/ADHD/Fatal/Atomsk

Which Stagelist/Ban Rules should ve used?

• KTAR 4's Original Ruleset: 2 Bans per player with Japes and Norfair

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • National Ruleset: 1 Ban per player without Japes and Norfair

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Creating flyers for increased local attendants from Rutgers, my high school, and Raritan Community College.

I want at least 20/40 local players at this!!

Gonna start with that flyer on the windsheild crap :p

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Inui, money match, my Marth, your Snake, $50?

I normally don't MM, but the prospect of such easy winnings to completely obliterate my costs for VC8 and other nearby activities is too temping.

Allied

Smash Master
i would like to personally see pierce step it up

imo hes capable of top 5 he just doesnt do it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
This is the same weekend as Magfest, I might not be able to make it. But I still might. I might go magfest on friday, and then go to KTAR on saturday.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
People got their off days dude. I heard you got some good wins at some other tourney maybe 2 weeks ago.

Sometimes I believe I only do good in friendlies too, but everyone once in a while I do really good in tourney that makes me think otherwise.

@ Zant: don't remember if I responded to your aib comment, but yeah you can have the 2nd most popular tv for sure. There're many great matches that couldn't get recorded last time because the livestream setup was being used, some matches even better than what was on livestream, so you can get those no problem.

@ Tant: Screw magfest :p but honestly that thing is a 4 day event so see if you can make Ktar and that. Was hoping you'd handle livestream but if not ill find someone.

@ Zant: don't remember if I responded to your aib comment, but yeah you can have the 2nd most popular tv for sure. There're many great matches that couldn't get recorded last time because the livestream setup was being used, some matches even better than what was on livestream, so you can get those no problem.
Yay! Thank you.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
People got their off days dude. I heard you got some good wins at some other tourney maybe 2 weeks ago.

Sometimes I believe I only do good in friendlies too, but everyone once in a while I do really good in tourney that makes me think otherwise.
No. Almost every tournament match is an "off" day for me. Really good wins like what? I have really good wins in friendlies, lol.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm pretty sure I'm going to this as my like 2nd out of hiatus tourney..I might not be going to anything for until next year because I wanna play halo reach more...lol

teamsies tho? (I'm still going to practice and stuff keep my kirby at tip-top shape)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm talking about marios up-b Tho...LOL

naw but srsly I see how it is...HIPPIE IS A BETTER LUIGI THAN YOU ANYWAY!

DIP!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
That sig is so ****in' ****.

Move her body like a hood rat, but she asian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom