• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Can anyone house Junebug and I for this?
Return of ChuneBug...

EDIT : I feel im not going to do good in singles @ this ish.

Computer downstairs broke so i can only play Atomsk's sandbagging *** on Wi-Fi loool.

But oh wellumz.

Anti + Malcolm still winning teams, thats not going to change.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Chu + June if you are driving down I can house you.

I am 45 mins away or so but I should be good to house people.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yo Keitaro, know anybody going to Dso with a spot in their car? let me know thanks ;3!
ask chu and june if they'll come to PA after and go with them?
maybe keitaro has a spot?
atomsk or someone else from NJ?

my car is full
maybe someone in ufb has a spot?
maybe long island wants to come?

mav might have an extra spot. his car seats 4 and hes bringing between 1 and 3 other ppl. if he brings 1 or 2 he'll have a spot.

Allied

Smash Master
Chibo make a spot for ally hes my carpool buddy ._.

inb4 DAT MEATRIDING

Yo kingtoon team with me lol

Snake/Wario - Toon Link

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
can i get in on some pro 3v3 team.

lolololol idk whats goign on i havnt been on since apex on the boards.

u guys really should play Vindictus

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Hey, apparently I'm going to this now! I need a teammate though. I play weegee in dubs (snake when there are too many MKs lol) and usually do pretty well. I'm good but not like PR kind of good.

This will be my first EC tournament since moving so someone hit me up if you're up for it <3

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Keitaro do you have any space at your house? SINCE I am probably going to train down, I would like to get down the night before and such.

I would also require a ride to the venue as well, and back to the train

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Srsly tho...nobody can drop me off @ my house in South Orange after the tourney? I mean I would def cover the cost of the trip. I understand it won't be for free. I really wanna enter singles @ this and im unable to do so without a ride back home saturday night. D:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Unless I have offered housing to anyone previously, I won't be able to house anymore new people :( If I end up having 20 people in my basement rooms my parents won't be amused.
livestream?!?!?!
We'll see, I'm more focused on recording in 720 HD atm but I may be able to get a livestream going too.

yo Keitaro, know anybody going to Dso with a spot in their car? let me know thanks ;3!
As of right now I won't be able to attend DSO :( I'm not too sure on who will be driving/have a spot in their car but ill give ya a heads up if I do know or if I end up being able to go myself.

Srsly tho...nobody can drop me off @ my house in South Orange after the tourney? I mean I would def cover the cost of the trip. I understand it won't be for free. I really wanna enter singles @ this and im unable to do so without a ride back home saturday night. D:
Since this is pretty close to where I'm dropping Nakat/Jban/Hanzou off after the tourney I can give you a ride back home after the tourney. Is there a specific time you need to be home Saturday night though or is 2am the latest okay? Plus it'll be $5.00 bucks :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey,

Listen guys me and cristin need a ride. We are willing to pay for gas, tolls, and a little extra. I do not want to take the train at night I want a ride home. I will provide housing and food and stuff. Ask anyone who has stayed with me I am an amazing host for when people come over. Please give me and crismas a ride to and from it would help me a lot and I would not ask and write this paragraph if I did not really need it.

Allied

Smash Master
Shoutouts to blackanese i finnally got a controller

GONNA BE PRACTICING

SEE ME ON WIFI!!!

:DD

still no teammate ._.

HelpR

Smash Ace
prolly gonna come down to this.

Anyone want a nubby lucas/MK for a partner? I promise I wont kill you in doubles :D

Top Bottom