• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Kingtoon ill MM you and EE ill MM you also.

edit: tyrell i dont wanna do 3vs3s anymore take me out only entering if its reallly legit otherwise imma just MM and get warmed up after not playing in like forever. also LOL if i get top 15 in singles which i will

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
If you ever do the 3 players with 1 stock, double elimination should happen. It sounds like it would be super hype and fun. I guess try it next time.

Allied

Smash Master
I guess i'm coming *sigh*

Trying to top 3

Anyone for teamisies? I'm a chill partner don't ask to team with me unless you feel like u can top 3 (looking for confidence)

If not i won't enter teams.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
my hype level for this tourney is off the charts

i dont even know why lol, it just is

If you time out a top player with 8 mins on the clock ill give you $10 bucks out my own pocket lol!

And like Ksiz said, its wouldn't be best of 3, just move on to the next player.
bring like... $80 extra with you then

im in it to win it

you should make it $9, just to give me a challenge
8 min is like giving me endless amounts of basic arithmetic, gimme some derivatives n stuff

mib004

Smash Ace
keitaro stop changing rules. Just keep it as the regular traditional crew battle, each player get 3 stocks and rules are just like crew battles point blank period........... This is not street fighter/ tekken/ or any of those 2d fighting games its different, you can get gimped at zero and die lol. We don't get a energy bar to work with.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
As I stated in my previous post the rules will be sticking since its too close to the tourney to change them so don't worry dude.

Also go to bed :p, as I am about to do now.

Keitaro

Mad Ally drives??

Anyways Slikvik, Logic, GIMR?, and possibly Boss are staying over friday night so I have to see what time they are coming so I can get you guys and bring you to my house if you 2/3 wanna do it. It'll be $5.00 per person one way though :0

If Mad Ally would like to maybe he can take ya'll back home $5.00 per person Saturday night. Would be much easier for the host.

Allied

Smash Master
Mad Ally drives??

Anyways Slikvik, Logic, GIMR?, and possibly Boss are staying over friday night so I have to see what time they are coming so I can get you guys and bring you to my house if you 2/3 wanna do it. It'll be $5.00 per person one way though :0

If Mad Ally would like to maybe he can take ya'll back home $5.00 per person Saturday night. Would be much easier for the host.
>mfw he thinks ally can drive

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'd offer to team, but I haven't really played the game seriously in a while, and I don't want to weigh you down. Dedede/Snake would be PFS, though.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Keitaro

how many people are you housing? cause people need sleep to do well the next day so I may need to find other housing arrangements

Keitaro

Keitaro

how many people are you housing? cause people need sleep to do well the next day so I may need to find other housing arrangements
Shouldn't be more than 10 people, but I have a total of 3 rooms in basement for housing that are all seperated by air tight doors and Wiis/brawls will only be playing in one of them so if you sleep on one of the couches/carpet in the other 2 rooms you should be more than fine.

SK92, Bardull, and Atomsk should be able to vouch for this but if you don't think you'll like it you can find another place but you'll always be welcome here.

Keitaro house me, Tant n LuigiKing Friday night, do it.
I can house you guys, but thats looking like it for housing after you 3 (basically 7 MD/VA players and Hanzou, Nakat, and Jbandrew)

I should be free and home by 8 pm friday night. If you any of you would like to come earlier let me know and I can work something out.

@ Jban/Hanzou/Nakat: I can pick you guys up friday aroudn 6pm and have you guys home soon after the tourney on Saturday night for $5.00 bucks each round trip cause you guys are cool :D Let me know if its cool.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Shouldn't be more than 10 people, but I have a total of 3 rooms in basement for housing that are all seperated by air tight doors and Wiis/brawls will only be playing in one of them so if you sleep on one of the couches/carpet in the other 2 rooms you should be more than fine.

SK92, Bardull, and Atomsk should be able to vouch for this but if you don't think you'll like it you can find another place but you'll always be welcome here.

I can house you guys, but thats looking like it for housing after you 3 (basically 7 MD/VA players and Hanzou, Nakat, and Jbandrew)

I should be free and home by 8 pm friday night. If you any of you would like to come earlier let me know and I can work something out.

@ Jban/Hanzou/Nakat: I can pick you guys up friday aroudn 6pm and have you guys home soon after the tourney on Saturday night for $5.00 bucks each round trip cause you guys are cool :D Let me know if its cool.
My ***** that is sexy, beautiful, chicken, and koolaid. I'm in down, inbox me your cell so I can give you my address, you can get jbizzle from my place.

Top Bottom