• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Anyone being housed by keitaro willing to loan me a wii for friday night? I would greatly appreciate it.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Wow, Keit, I never knew you were legit at housing like that.

Also, ROFL @ everyone getting trolled by Ally who isn't driving anyone anywhere.

Also, triples isn't going to happen, lol.

Should be Stamina Mode IMO. THAT WOULD BE FUN AS HELL.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Mad Ally drives??

Anyways Slikvik, Logic, GIMR?, and possibly Boss are staying over friday night so I have to see what time they are coming so I can get you guys and bring you to my house if you 2/3 wanna do it. It'll be $5.00 per person one way though :0

If Mad Ally would like to maybe he can take ya'll back home $5.00 per person Saturday night. Would be much easier for the host.
It'll be me, slikvik, Logic(PS), aposl, and possibly 1 more. is that ok?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yo I'm not coming to this EE, but I'll be at Inui's or VC, you got it?

[It's actually Bleach too. I can't MM easy for ridiculous amounts now? Whaaaa...]

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
stamina wound be fun, but you would need a fair way to compensate wright classes.

but characters like fox, falco, olimar, etc... would be favored to much by stamina mode

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow, Keit, I never knew you were legit at housing like that.

Also, ROFL @ everyone getting trolled by Ally who isn't driving anyone anywhere.

Also, triples isn't going to happen, lol.

Should be Stamina Mode IMO. THAT WOULD BE FUN AS HELL.
lol I've only recently been legit at housing, but I can't house 20 people lol besides the ones I promised housing the others need to gtfo :p

It'll be me, slikvik, Logic(PS), aposl, and possibly 1 more. is that ok?
Yeah its cool.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Stamina is bad, lower percentage doesn't make you go further. Thus Falco can grab you can just keep D-throw chain grabbing you forever LOL

@Kiet: thanks

HelpR

Smash Ace
Stamina is bad, lower percentage doesn't make you go further. Thus Falco can grab you can just keep D-throw chain grabbing you forever LOL

@Kiet: thanks
set damage ratio to 1.1

Falco cant even chain grab ganon at 300% without a bad airdodge on ganon's part lol

Stamina mode is silly though, and it would be heavily slanted towards certain characters, but there are ways around chaingrabs

edit: except D3s, which is really stupid and keeps working on snake until you set damage ratio to 1.5.

He'd pretty much ruin any sort of metagame stamina would have, since he can basically camp half the cast

mib004

Smash Ace
idk why you and rougue pit are teaming chibo lol :). But he said he doesn't feel like teaming with the same person.

Not if he go snake.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
kt + squall is easily the best team in ufb by a long shot, roll with it and get top 3. its def possible

me and rogue r teamin cause were friends and its a classic team and we were good back in the day

mib004

Smash Ace
kt + squall is easily the best team in ufb by a long shot, roll with it and get top 3. its def possible

me and rogue r teamin cause were friends and its a classic team and we were good back in the day
You still didn't explain why you are teaming with rogue again. You both suck at the game TBH lol. But yea actually i think KT and squall are the best team in PA, but we don't really care for dubs, we do it for fun. He wanted to to with me lol

M@v

Subarashii!
Kt ill team with ya if you need someone. Dont worry, Im mk/falco in teams and make love to the ledge if we need to tank stocks :)

Top Bottom