• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M@v

Subarashii!
I've told people before the little trash talk I do is all in good fun. I never mean offense to anyone.

M@v

Subarashii!
I just stopped trash talking period as of recent. It causes too many problems. People can take it the wrong way/can make enemies you dont even intend to/stuff like that.

I just don't feel its worth it imo.

M@v

Subarashii!
PA. Any responses?
Look at mib. He's the one that opened his mouth :)

Playing logic in tourney gave me hope in learning that mu. I took a game off(before getting wrecked the rest of the set xP), meaning there's actually a slim hope I can get the freaking MU right.

*Wishes he friendlied brood at apex*

M@v

Subarashii!
im the falco slayer when I get lucky dsmashes near the edge of the stage, get at me keitaro
fixed.

Play me at ktar or DSO , I'll actually remember you have that move this time xD. I will admit it was hillarious even though I was on the receiving end.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Its not easy dude, even Larry can agree to it. Took Xzax, Larry, and I 4 turns each with Falco to take KT off the sticks at one point.

I'm the one who got him off though :p

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I beat him before too (swear it was at Heero's) but not the last time lol he got A LOT better at the matchup since then. Id like to see this.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Pyff is King Toon?

I beat him at Heero's. I has got this yo.
played him on wifi and vc7 =3 i forgot how it went though xD a lot happened at that tourney for me.. bleach are u still.. good? my kid knight beat ya! lol jp, u sandbagged. i can tell. we need to do triple falco in triples!

M@v

Subarashii!
played him on wifi and vc7 =3 i forgot how it went though xD a lot happened at that tourney for me.. bleach are u still.. good? my kid knight beat ya! lol jp, u sandbagged. i can tell. we need to do triple falco in triples!
im game with this. Bleach come you erik and me :p

Top Bottom