• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M@v

Subarashii!
Maybe. All the team talk ultimately depends if the person Im supposed to team with(one of my crew members from PSU) backs out or not. He's supposed to come, but hes been having doubts.

But yeah I wouldnt mind doing Anubis xD

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
for dabuz's sake, and since Inui is banned and I have to be the one to post this, Inui and I are not doing triples anymore.

Inui dropped out because of single elimination, and while I also think single elimination is gay, I just rather watch the triples matches lol.
WTF...NOW I NEED ANOTHER GOOD TRIPLES TEAM!!!

also, tell inui to message me on aim at some point, aim: dabuz3

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Announcements!!

Hey all, thanks for deciding to come to KTAR!!

More people than expected as usual but everything will be fine. Honestly I never promote my tournies to even 50% of how much I would cause the actual room we smash in isn't particuraly the biggest but ya'll *******s end up coming from all over anyway :bee: Love you all!!

DSO 13 the next day!!There is also going to be another tournament in Philly called DSO 13 the next day (click for link) held by Chibo. If you want revenge on the people who beat you at KTAR 3 go there cause there's good chance they'll be there too (including myself)

Housing: If anybody needs housing, pm me and I could possibly hook you up. I'm either gonna house some people at my house or I may rent one of the suites in the hotel. If I rent a suite in the hotel you gotta pay me :mad: but nothing more than $10 bucks or anything. This is for Friday night or Saturday night.

Birthday Sex: Speak to Pride/Doom/Izumi for more info/arrangements

Interested Attendees:

1. Keitaro
2. ChenLiCha
3. Chibo (PA)
4. Vex Kasrani (PA)
5. Zucco
6. Kai
7. Inui
8. Ether
9. Xzax (PA)
10. Seph
11. RJ
12. Yes!
13. Big M
14. Heero
15. Phillyrider (PA)
16. Alex Strife (NY)
17. Doom
18. Pwii
19. Deltacod
20. Anti (NY)
21. Javon (NY)
22. Smurf (PA)
23. Dienda
24. Davein
25. GIMR (MD/VA)
26. Heavy Garbage
27. KiD
28. ADHD
29. Tantulus (MD/VA)
30. Punishment Devine (NY)
31. Tusm (PA)
32. MIB (PA)
33. X13Mako (NY)
34. Doom
35. EE (MD/VA)
36. Jtails (NY)
37. Atomsk
38. Cable
39. Cascade Ninja
40. dmbrandon
41. -GDE-
42. KoRo
43. SHIPPO
44. stack
45. The One King
46. Ally (Canada)
47. Squall (PA)
48. Rogue Pit (PA)
49. ksizzle
50. Nairo
51. Ikon
52. Bleachigo
53. Dapuffster
54. Penta (NY)
55. Fatal (MA)
56. Seagull (MD/VA)
57. PBBear
58. Game and Watch Kirby
59. Malcolm
60. Seagull (MD/VA)
61. Hanzou
62. Malcolm
63. Pierce
64. Rave
65. Dark Falco
66. Dabuz (NY)
67. Megaplox
68. Afrochimp
69. rockymontage
70. SwallowFury (NY)
71. Nakat
72. SuperMarioMC
73. Jbandrew
74. M@V (PA)
75. Kingtoon (PA)
76. Dotcom (PA)
77. Kaylo (PA)
75. Slikvik (MD/VA)
76. Vinnie (NY)
77. Fury (PA)
78. Mintyflesh (NY)
79. TKO (MD/VA)
80. Bloodcross (MA)
81. Will (NY)
82. Kirinblaze (NY)
83. Boss (MD/VA)
84. Logic (MD/VA)

Yeah so its looking pretty nice and with the help of the best TO in the Universe (Alex Strife) we gonna have some fun on Luigi's!!!! Yay!!!!

Already got new plans + a new bigger venue for my future tournies so lets have a blast at my last tourney at this Inui stylehotel!!

Can't think of anything else to say.....oh, listen to Ne-yo new song called One In A Million!! It'll get you pumped for this tourney!!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Next time post your tournament in the tournament listings section :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tpl9LtkRRw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tpl9LtkRRw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I kinda can't wait for this.

Keitaro

Thanks for the heads up Seagull.

@Logic: I honestly don't remember. I heard Boss was thinking about it but wasn't sure about you. My fault!

Keitaro

I refuse to believe that's Ne-yo!!
keitaro take me off the attendee list im not going. no ride plus its wayyyyy to far for my parents.
I can pick you up the day before the tourney and have you sleep over. Would that be cool with you? Let me know.

Better yet text or call 908-380-3506. Cost money to pick you up of course! I feel bad cause you've been asking everyone so I can take the drive Friday night and drop you home Saturday night.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
I refuse to believe that's Ne-yo!!
I can pick you up the day before the tourney and have you sleep over. Would that be cool with you? Let me know.

Better yet text or call 908-380-3506. Cost money to pick you up of course! I feel bad cause you've been asking everyone so I can take the drive Friday night and drop you home Saturday night.
naw its cool thanks anyway but i prob cant go anyway because 1. i dont have ALOT of money to spend which i would owe you for sleeping over your house and ride lol and 2. im gonna be at the mall friday night till like 10 30 and whatnot. unless someone can pick me up saturday morning and ill just pay for that ride or my parents actually take me to the tourney because of my recent (good) grades then i guess imma just have to miss out on this one. :(

oh and just wondering who else is coming friday night?

edit i just realized ktar is next saturday so ima give you info about anything sometime next week

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alright NJ/NY mid tier players, bout to **** you hoes for 5 dollas.

RJ, Helper R, inconsistent Doom, Johnzipcode, Shippo, Bleachigo n many more, FUND MY TRIP

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Nairo, Cable, Atomsk sounds pretty legit actually.

I wanna see it happen.

Also, I approve of single elim for Triples, though I do think it should be in the style of traditional fighters, instead of with stock carry overs.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
basically

it's 3 vs 3 and it's like a crew battle

stocks don't matter though, if you win you fight the next person with all of your stocks. this means one person could bring it back. If you win you have to stay your character. I don't know how stage CPing would work since they don't do that in SSFIV

This

10 char

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
All matches on Smashville? Random between BF and SV? Player coming in chooses between BF and SV and first match is on SV?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Nairo, Cable, Atomsk sounds pretty legit actually.

I wanna see it happen.

Also, I approve of single elim for Triples, though I do think it should be in the style of traditional fighters, instead of with stock carry overs.
I agree with this 1000%. Otherwise the event seems pretty pointless to me.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i ****ing knew you guys were gonna leave me out again even though i asked you not to!!!!!
Hey man, we had to break it down further.

four lettered A's. ;)

EDIT : The traditional fighter style is like if we just throw in Ally against Shippo/Inferno/Korobeniki and me and ADHD don't have to be used if he beats them?

Top Bottom