• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So....I guess we should have this done.

Post if you're bringing a setup or wii/tv.

me = 1 tv

back to starcraft.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Setups Needed!!

Guys bring them setups!!

It's $2.00 off venue fee for bringing a TV and $3.00 off bringing a full setup, we need um!!

Post if you know/think you'll be able to bring um.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if my tv fits in my trunk il bring it

if it doesnt i cant cause the inside of the car will be full

tell me how to get my replays onto the emulated sd card! lol
iv got the rest setup. i want videos in Keit Quality :)

M@v

Subarashii!
Allied/Tant/Logic

Teamsies? I still need someone.

All 3 of you have played me/seen me play so you know my playstyle.

FYI I'm more mk in teams unless the partner complements falco.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ye!!!!

I just need a ride...hardcore!

please help me out i need a ride to and from nyc....willing to pay gas...me crismas and maybe d1!!!!

Keitaro

Announcement!!

Due to the sudden increase in people coming and priorities of the tournament, Triples will be taken place after singles instead of before singles as long as time still allows it to be done.

Triples should still be going on due to the hosting powers of Alex Strife, Heero, Chen, and myself and also because I'll probably be able to continue the tourney in the suites if it goes past 10.

This will also give people time to talk to other players at the tournament for setting up triples teams (more than half the players don't know who they are doing it with atm)

I believe its best to get the important stuff done before the side-events.

Triples will begin once singles is down to about the last 8 to 12 players.

Edit: Someone get Alex Strife here please :( He's helping me host this.

@ Chibo: I'll send you a pm in just a moment.

Keitaro

The DQ rule will be strictly enforced here. If you would like to get food let one of the TOs know and go pick it up. Eating at the venue on the tables outside the smash room is more than suggested
Keitaro, ive got you on livestream setup, no worries there

Also im teaming with luigi king from idaho, too good
Sexy man is a sexy man :D

Also if possible it can be recorded on my Wii so I can have the replays saved so I can upload later.

@ Nakat: I just pmed you.

mib004

Smash Ace
Keitaro what time will the tourney start, i know it says 11, but no tourney ever starts on start you should be strict about that thou

NAKAT

Smash Champion
The DQ rule will be strictly enforced here. If you would like to get food let one of the TOs know and go pick it up. Eating at the venue on the tables outside the smash room is more than suggested
Sexy man is a sexy man :D

Also if possible it can be recorded on my Wii so I can have the replays saved so I can upload later.

@ Nakat: I just pmed you.
I didn't get it just hit me up on AIB.

Keitaro

Keitaro what time will the tourney start, i know it says 11, but no tourney ever starts on start you should be strict about that thou
Hell yeah imma be strict about that!! I really do plan on having the doubles begin at 11. At worse 11:10 cause of seeding.

Ill remind people the day before that they'll need to bere here before 11. If anything plan to get here for 9:50 cause I won't be forgiving on lateness at all :0

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ok now it seems I may have something to do saturday (Which i totally forgot about)

so I'm 50 50

and also

Bleach I dont MM...Idk why people ask me that I've said it like 10000x times...we can do a set though if I actually go

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
ok now it seems I may have something to do saturday (Which i totally forgot about)

so I'm 50 50

and also

Bleach I dont MM...Idk why people ask me that I've said it like 10000x times...we can do a set though if I actually go
A set, with five (5) dollars on the line?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm so hyped for this! Ktar, could u pm me your address and phone #?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
In case this is not addressed, I have spoken to Keitaro about this rule, because I know people like to exploit rules. Note: I don't think there's anything wrong with doing that, but this is to clear any confusion with regards to the following rule:

If the loser of the match chooses to select the stage at random. The opponent CANNOT change character. The loser of the match than makes the choice of changing character or not.
This rule is not in effect at KTAR3.

Love,

Yezzz

Top Bottom