• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M@v

Subarashii!
Yes. How high will you go? $5 minimum.

Like 5 posts after the one you quoted.

I'm going to hold off on any more mm requests for now;moneys tight(college), ill see how it goes when I'm here. So bigm and ee I'm playing you 2 for 5 a piece..
So itll have to be an on the spot call. Probably depends on if I win those mms or not.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Atomsk will probably refuse. He didn't even think we'd beat Gnes and Razer, and I was pretty confident about that. Oh well.
Oh yeah, you guys were supposed to MM Gnes and Razer for the big bills.

weak.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I wanted to. Atomsk bailed on it.
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed that didn't happen at APEX when we had plenty of downtime and it was overdue. I was all ready to make TX hate me n my ignorance during the match.

Allied

Smash Master
if you come then make you you pay me 10$ back from Xanadu, I've been waiting for too long. =P. NO JOHNS. Boss is next, ALLIED YOU OWE ME 16$ STILL! But I see you alot so I'll wait till you can.
yeah i know ._. i have to go into work after ktar LOL how long you in the US for?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Is/Are peoples coming from the South PA(like an hour south of philly)/North MD-ish area?
If you are looking for a ride your best choice would be to ask Chibosempai through pm. UFB is also coming from PA but I think they are walking here (No WAY they own a car, **** talk get at me!!)

I suppose Izumi and I shall hit up Keitaro's
Is anyone doing a pre-KTAR training session on Friday?
There's a smashfest going at Keitaro's place, me and yes! (chris) are going over there around 9pm.
It's his house with parents. Check with Keitaro before inviting people/yourselves.
Yeah, I'm going to be housing about 10 MD/VA players along with Jbanrew, Kush, and Nakat so I can't have anyone else over even just to stop by :( :( Sorry Beef Jr (Atomsk).

ill be here.....just to support my boy keiTaro and ill poaitive chus not going as of now
OH SNAP!! I was randomly hoping Lie would come!! Letssaagooo!!

Is Chu still coming without Junebug? Chu, do you want to team?
I don't think he's coming anymore since his partner he was sure to make money with can't make it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Keitaro

Lie wants to come with us, whether he actually will or not is up to debate. June and Chu are definitely not coming, they are going to woodbridge because June is not allowed to stay overnight with the lone exception of APEX. Do you A. Approve lie being in your parents house overnight and B. have room for him?

I doubt he'll actually come up and make it, but I left the offer open. (inb4philsaysimanidiot)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Another example of the quality of my vids planned for this tourney, now with textures: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSdRLriMjQg&feature=related

Even if there are matches that aren't saved to my Wii, if you want me to put it up, give me a copy of your saved replay. As long as tripping is on, I can put up the vid. Only tourney matches though.
Keitaro

Lie wants to come with us, whether he actually will or not is up to debate. June and Chu are definitely not coming, they are going to woodbridge because June is not allowed to stay overnight with the lone exception of APEX. Do you A. Approve lie being in your parents house overnight and B. have room for him?

I doubt he'll actually come up and make it, but I left the offer open. (inb4philsaysimanidiot)
Yeah its fine, any MD/VA player that is coming with you or GIMR can stay at my place.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Apparently, lie is riding with gimr, so phil wont have a fit when he wakes up this morning.

"Get that clown out of our car, queer" is what he wouldve said

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is anyone doing a pre-KTAR training session on Friday?
I'm going to ksizzle's house to play with him, Nairo, and Cable.

Inui I'll do it, I don't care these days tbh about doubles. if we win yay if not sorry ;O
It's fine if you don't care about doubles, as long as you care about winning money instead of losing money, lol.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Bleachigo's Planned MM's
Kingtoon for 5
EEvisu for 5 (or $2000 if he wants to play my Falco.)

Thats it...?

Depending on how many other MM's I get under my random persona against random people, I'll prolly do ballsier ones too.

Top Bottom