• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

erick gm14

Smash Ace
what is the closest train station that will drop me in somerset? im trying to take a train any help would be appreciated gratefully.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
I have room for 1 more person to pick up, from house to tourney to red robin to house.

Also if anyone needs to be picked up at the train station I might do that as well for people who need it, I think 5 dollars to pick you up, and to bring you back. Extra if you are going to red robin as that is going to become a wild goose chase leaving someone at red robin to drive someone else to the train station.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I have room for 1 more person to pick up, from house to tourney to red robin to house.

Also if anyone needs to be picked up at the train station I might do that as well for people who need it, I think 5 dollars to pick you up, and to bring you back. Extra if you are going to red robin as that is going to become a wild goose chase leaving someone at red robin to drive someone else to the train station.
SHIPPOOO please meee! ill pay, from house to red robin to house how much?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Simplified Reminder to Everyone

There is a Football game at Rutgers tomorrow.

Rutgers is close to KTAR. Football fans will be taking the same roads that you will be taking to get to KTAR. More cars on the roads you plan to take to get here = traffic. Traffic = longer time it takes to get to KTAR.

Therefore, leave your houses or wherever EARLIER THAN YOU PLANNED TO in order to get to the venue on time. Keitaro is being strict about the schedule because he wants triples to be done, and we don't want to be in the venue forever. He will DQ people who are late. So...Don't be late :grin:.

No johns you've all been told.

That aside, I'll accept most Low Tier mm's at my discretion. By low tier I mean actual low tiers based on the SBR. No Ness/Bowser though.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
There is a Football game at Rutgers tomorrow.

Rutgers is close to KTAR. Football fans will be taking the same roads that you will be taking to get to KTAR. More cars on the roads you plan to take to get here = traffic. Traffic = longer time it takes to get to KTAR.

Therefore, leave your houses or wherever EARLIER THAN YOU PLANNED TO in order to get to the venue on time. Keitaro is being strict about the schedule because he wants triples to be done, and we don't want to be in the venue forever. He will DQ people who are late. So...Don't be late :grin:.

No johns you've all been told.

That aside, I'll accept most Low Tier mm's at my discretion. By low tier I mean actual low tiers based on the SBR. No Ness/Bowser though.
Weakling,

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287382

New tier list just released, Bowser is low, but I'll MM you with Ganon vs Falcon.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Get here early!!

EVERYONE PLAN TO GET HERE BEFORE 10:30!! You think you may be late?? Call my number at 908-380-3506. I will still start the bracket when planned (11/11:10), but I can at least try to call your doubles match last. If you don't make it in time it'll be a first round loss. So basicially, leave earlier than you planned to make this on time.

I'm playing no games when it comes to starting times and DQ rules.

Keitaro, just to be sure, what train station should I go to again? Bound Brook, yes?
Bound Brook is correct.

Allied

Smash Master
>Originally Posted by Pelca
DNA got canceled, all of new england comming to this fatal koolaid, BC, bizkit ect...

>Orginally Posted by Pelca

>Pelca

>mfw you fell for troll

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
So after I found out Alex was gonna be co-hosting I didn't plan on going because we all know of Alex's beastly TO skills, blah blah blah praise, so I didn't think I'd be needed.

Anyways, I feel like going to this again.
Anyone have room in their car or something?
Naturally I'll pay for gas and stuff.

Texts/IMs would be nice.

Top Bottom