• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mib004

Smash Ace
In case this is not addressed, I have spoken to Keitaro about this rule, because I know people like to exploit rules. Note: I don't think there's anything wrong with doing that, but this is to clear any confusion with regards to the following rule:

This rule is not in effect at KTAR3.

Love,

Yezzz
only for tripples it is

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'll have to ask Keitaro about that because I myself do not know. I'm not a TO and what I say doesn't mean **** sadly, but I'm just trying to help Keitaro out.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm going to hold off on any more mm requests for now;moneys tight(college), ill see how it goes when I'm here. So bigm and ee I'm playing you 2 for 5 a piece..

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Attention Everyone!

If you're coming from far away, give yourself some extra time. It probably won't be much of an issue, but there will be a football game at the Rutgers Stadium, which is in the vicinity of the KTAR venue. This will cause some traffic early on for Tail-gating and all other sorts of silly American shenanigans.

TL;DR: Leave earlier than you planned on doing.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Kingtoon heads up: That might be ikon posting on bleachigo's account. They never log out or some shiz, so make sure you know who wants to MM you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hype=D

5 dollar MManyone?
I'll do it.

Matches anyone? I'm tight on money since I'm in college again so I want to keep the mms to a minimum.
Yes. How high will you go? $5 minimum.

who here wants to $5.00 mm this wifi player?
**** THAT, YOU JUST WANT TO **** US HELPLESS N00BS EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE GOING TO WIN SINGLES AND DOUBLES

If you're coming from far away, give yourself some extra time. It probably won't be much of an issue, but there will be a football game at the Rutgers Stadium, which is in the vicinity of the KTAR venue. This will cause some traffic early on for Tail-gating and all other sorts of silly American shenanigans.

TL;DR: Leave earlier than you planned on doing.
Too bad everyone will be late anyways and not pay attention to this. Me? I'm going to leave my house by 9:30am despite being less than an hour away.

Guys bring them setups!!

It's $2.00 off venue fee for bringing a TV and $3.00 off bringing a full setup, we need um!!

Post if you know/think you'll be able to bring um.
I will probably bring a full setup.

Keitaro, you would be wise to in list my ignorant *** among your TO force at this event, yee.
I could, how were you thinking of helping?

I am beginning to have much disdain for my fellow hosts... I have been repeatedly and constantly denied staff positions at every tournament despite my obvious and good qualifications, while people nowhere near as qualified consistently get to help host or get considered. I don't even get considered most of the time.

I'm about to just fly solo at my events in the future.

No one is giving me a ride im not hopeful now :(
lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I will probably bring a full setup.
Good to hear, thanks.

Inui said:

I am beginning to have much disdain for my fellow hosts... I have been repeatedly and constantly denied staff positions at every tournament despite my obvious and good qualifications, while people nowhere near as qualified consistently get to help host or get considered. I don't even get considered most of the time.

I'm about to just fly solo at my events in the future.
I'm not gonna have 500 TOs for 1 regional, its not needed. I will however have 2 to 3. Heero has always been apart of my staff as I trust him 100% and he's been very helpful since KTAR 1. Chen is Chen, he's lol staff but he's pretty good at helping and informing me of stuff consistently. So it pretty much is left to you or Strife. You seemed like you were only willing to help if I did double elim for Triples. If top 8 of singles are left by 6/6:30 p.m. I'll consider it but I'm just trying to finish the tourney by 9:50/10.

Most of your events had unlimited timing for them so you didn't have to worry much. And if you did have a limited time it couldn't have been too short since a couple of your events ran past midnight in the past.

I don't mind having you help and giving you some compensation, but with you posting all prick-like on aib talking about you won't bring a set-up to make the tourney run slower didn't make me happy at all. Just cause you can't have things your way doesn't mean you can try to sabotage **** lol wtf.

Since Strife is looking like he's having trouble getting here and at an adaquate time, and since I do have faith in you, you can be a cohost if you like. I believe you are the best around at running stuff on time. If you're willing to do this, let me know and if possible try to come by 10 or earlier, I should be there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How is me not bringing a setup a bad thing? I would simply be doing the same thing 95% of the people going are doing.

I will come early and help host if you let me.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
How is me not bringing a setup a bad thing? I would simply be doing the same thing 95% of the people going are doing.

I will come early and help host if you let me.
It was bad imo cause of your reasoning for doing it, which was to try to make the tourney run slower in hope that triples would get canceled.

But sure you can help host and stuff. I'll be there at 9 so come between 9 and 10 please.

Top Bottom