• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
lol, I was just in Passaic this evening, Heero

you should have decided earlier and I would have stayed with you and drove you there
Lol ****.
I should've hit you up on Facebook or something, but then again I had no idea you were around.

****, still can't get used to the thought of you being active on there.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I wasn't online. Would have had to been on the phone or via one of the people with me.
Wait... aren't you the guy who wants to charge people for wear and tear for rides?

Also, I don't remember if I have your number or not.
Too lazy to search.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wait... aren't you the guy who wants to charge people for wear and tear for rides?

Also, I don't remember if I have your number or not.
Too lazy to search.
I'm the guy that charges for the cost of driving the vehicle. You want to have a discussion about the costs of driving? You're that ********? Why should I, the one driving, doing the favor of getting you, the one driving the most, have to pay twice as much as you if I am driving you? That is fair? Please stow your ignorance as to what it costs to own a vehicle. Even a lot of drivers, like Izumi, don't actually pay for their car like I do.

You should have it.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I'm the guy that charges for the cost of driving the vehicle. You want to have a discussion about the costs of driving? You're that ********? Why should I, the one driving, doing the favor of getting you, the one driving the most, have to pay twice as much as you if I am driving you? That is fair? Please stow your ignorance as to what it costs to own a vehicle. Even a lot of drivers, like Izumi, don't actually pay for their car like I do.

You should have it.
Lmfao, ****.
Just as predictable as ever xD

Why? You want me to call you and sing you to sleep.
**** you!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
lie ill mm ur falco $5.

ally im not gonna mm u cause i only wanna mm falco mains.

-Kingtoon

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Mav is now teaming w someone else so I need a partner. Also, shippo do not forget to pick me up at 830am sharp. Anti should be at my house and we pick up vanz then Crismas. Please do not forget to pick us up and take traffic into account.

Allied

Smash Master
Ok i'm drunkish atm, i'm thinking about not going i don't even have a partner and i wanna **** teams

Also i didn't go to the club today because of a fail plannign

idk just emo, gonna do the trip planning atm

YO ATOMSK BRING MY 4lokos, i'm just going to get drunk again by singles if i go.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Ok i'm drunkish atm, i'm thinking about not going i don't even have a partner and i wanna **** teams

Also i didn't go to the club today because of a fail plannign

idk just emo, gonna do the trip planning atm

YO ATOMSK BRING MY 4lokos, i'm just going to get drunk again by singles if i go.
You need to come so we can talk girl-talk, homie.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Inui, I'm only not doing teams because I couldn't find a partner originally, then there was some trouble with whether I was teaming with Chris or not. I am indeed entering singles, though.

TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A RIDE FROM BOUND BROOK:

$5 if you're alone, $4 if you're with other people. I have four seats in my car. My phone number is 973-513-3794. Texts PREFERRED.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Inui, I'm only not doing teams because I couldn't find a partner originally, then there was some trouble with whether I was teaming with Chris or not. I am indeed entering singles, though.

TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A RIDE FROM BOUND BROOK:

$5 if you're alone, $4 if you're with other people. I have four seats in my car. My phone number is 973-513-3794. Texts PREFERRED.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Probably cant go now since Will is taking Snakeee...

Cant wait till i get my own car -.-

B0NK

Smash Lord
imma **** ths turney all didi, duz ne1 wnt to mm? -lie
not enough "." obviously not lie.

should be more like:

"imma **** ths turney...................all didi............duz ne1 wnt 2 mm.................2 meny pros not going............btw.......

...lie"

Vinnie

Smash Master
Awww man... Will left at 8:21 to go pick up Kirin and Dabuz, and then is gonna come to get me, then Snakeee, and then KTAR.

My house -> Snakeee's house = 1 hour according to mapquest, idk about traffic.
Snakeee's house -> the tourney = 33 minutes.

Even if will got here now, we wouldn't make it =/... my only hope is that the tourney doesn't start on time, and that Keitaro holds our names in the doubles bracket!

It's me + Rookie
Will + Kirin (i think)
Dabuz + Inui
Snakeee's partnerless

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
poor malcolm. game 5 of LF shouldve just been restarted normally. who couldve possibly thought it was a good idea to make malcolm and atomsk sd with a new game when the water doesnt kill you originally, especially since malcolm was in the right side of the screen, having alot of time to get out of the water? gay.

Top Bottom