• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3 Results: All HD Videos are UP in opening!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
OMG Keitaro that is the sexiest quality I have ever seen!!!! Please tell me you can upload my sets vs Nakat, Slikvik, and Atomsk from Tantalus' Wii! I played them all on the livestream and I'm almost positive I saved every match. I would love you forever <333
Any match given to me will be uploaded in that quality <333

I didn't get to watch you vs Atomsk so I can't wait to receive those.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I GOTTA GET GOOD AT THIS GAME =/

caps.
u really shouldnt stop playing in our set bro. i mean, its tough to keep consistency but if your opponent gains momentum u sure as **** can too. also u ***** me with fox game 1 so yea, dont do that, that one stock coulda have showed u some weaknesses u had or coulda made a comeback, remember your shine can gimp falco real easily once u get him offstage or off his phantasm and catch up, stuff like that.

Keitaro

For some reason people kept thinking there weren't that many people here. Xzax saw that there were around 54 entrants near the end of singles signups and said pools won't be neccesary for under 64 players but within 5 minutes 20 more players signed up.

In the future I'll try to do pools. I learn stuff step by step from every tourney I host.

M@v

Subarashii!
Shoutout to red robin and especially our waitress, who put up with, and served about 30 smashers. I hope everyone tipped her well; she deserved it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Red Robin was so great

Shoutout to the location of the venue for it only being just a tad over an hour away from Philly

Shoutout to ROB

Shoutout to Link lol

More shoutoutz later

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Cable boring the hostess at Red Robin to death and failing to get the digits.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Anybody remember the waitress name? Or at least her ethnicity?
The waitress was a meh looking white chick that was feelin' me. The HOSTESS was a pretty cute, possibly latina, with glasses, who was also feelin' me. Probably jailbait though.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Hello everyone, this is Spire. I had a lot of fun at my first tournament despite going 0-2, although I plan to change that in the future. I have a few shoutouts as well.

1: Ally :snake: :metaknight: ($350.40) Hello. Congrats on 1st, you make snake look so easy!
2: Anti :metaknight: :snake: ($175.20) Nice to meet you. Good games in doubles, hope to play you again soon.
3: ADHD :diddy: :kirby: ($87.60) Hello.
4: Will :dk2: ($58.40) Hello. Your DK really is amazing to watch.
5: Atomsk :dedede: ($29.20) Hello.
5: Inui :metaknight: :ganondorf: ($29.20) Hello.
7: Nakat :fox: Hello. It was cool seeing your beast fox in person.
7: dabuz :olimar: Hello.
9: Slikvik Nice to meet you. Good stuff on making it back in loser's, your Wario was excellent.
9: GIMR Hello.
9: Zucco Hello.
9: Jtails Hello.
13: Kingtoon Hello.
13: Squall Hello.
13: Cable Hello.
13: Jbandrew Hello.
17: Logic Nice to meet you. You're the first good Olimar I've played, hopefully I can learn how to fight him.
17: Pierce Nice to meet you. It was awesome teaming together, even though we didn't make it that far. Thanks a lot for the advice, I appreciate it. Also I think you should have stuck to Marth for game 2 against KingToon.
17: Nairo Hello.
17: Megaplox Hello.
17: Vinnie Hello.
17: Lie Hello.
17: Kid Hello.
17: Malcolm Nice to meet you. Good games, you and Anti make quite an unbeatable team.
25: HelpR Hello.
25: Dapuffster Hello.
25: Tusm Hello.
25: Ish Hello.
25: Vex Kasrani Hello.
25: MIB Hello.
25: Keitaro Nice to meet you. Thanks for hosting a kick-a** event.
25: Kirinblaze Hello.
33: Steph Hello.
33: Tantalus Hello.
33: Ether Hello.
33: Pwii Hello.
33: Penta Hello.
33: Snakeee Hello.
33: Yes Hello.
33: Doom Hello.
33: Izumi Hello.
33: Southpaw Hello.
33: Eazy Hello.
33: Mata Hello.
33: Rookie Hello.
33: RJ Nice to meet you. Good games in doubles, and great Lucario too.
33: Bleachigo Hello.
33: vVv ChiboSempa Hello.
49: Spire 0-2 and not last place, byes are cool.
49: CyberMario Hello.
49: Litez Hello.
49: Killacam Hello.
49: Melon Hello.
49: xKing Hello.
49: Luigi King Nice to meet you. Good games, I'll learn not to run into Luigi's misfire someday XD
49: GDE Hello.
49: Ebo Hello.
49: fancy Hello.
49: Mav Hello.
49: allied Hello.
49: Que Nice to meet you. Good games in Doubles, tbh I got way overconfident in the 3rd game when we went double Meta, lol.
49: Ben Masters Hello.
49: Bonk Hello.
49: Phillyrider Hello.
65: EE Flowers Hello.
65: JCS Nice to meet you. I'll be sure to find you on AiB.
65: Aposl Hello.
65: xzax Hello.
65: Keith Kush Hello.
65: Luke Wasacz Hello.
65: Jewstrike Hello.
65: Shippo Hello.
65: Chen Li Cha Nice to meet you.
97: Pbbear Hello.

Sorry if I missed anyone, I'm looking forward to meeting more of you guys in the future. Although I'm not the most outgoing person ever, I can warm up to just about anyone eventually.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
The waitress was a meh looking white chick that was feelin' me. The HOSTESS was a pretty cute, possibly latina, with glasses, who was also feelin' me. Probably jailbait though.
the girl at the front was pretty cute. she was so wanting snakeee at our table u dont even know. lol

Keitaro

The waitress was probably a blond named Colleen. The hostess I probably wouldn't know cause those get switched up every month no lie.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
1: Ally- Playing you in teams at keitars was fun :)
4: Will- Props for beating Atomsk! Also your tie is **** dude
7: Nakat- You did sooo good man, your fox is so tight. You and jband are too funny together lol
9: Slikvik- Sorry about what went down in teams =/
9: GIMR- that ^
13: Squall- I misfired your snake in teams twice :laugh: naa but your snake ***** good stuff
13: Jbandrew- Daaaang you're a cool guy, luigi power yo. I was rooting for you and nakat in teams the whole way =]
17: Logic- I'mma figure out dat olimar, I blame matchup inexperience! I still think luigi beats olimar
17: Megaplox- Sweeeet fox
17: Vinnie- Fun games dude! You're one of the chillest smashers I've met, way helpful too. Hope I see you again in the future!
25: Keitaro- Amazing tournament, amazing housing. Thanks for helping make my first EC experience so much fun ^_^
25: Vex kasrani- Fun games, I honestly appreciate the help after our games. Unusually friendly dude =p
33: Tantalus- Shoutout for driving, and teams were waaaaaay fun. See you around.
49: Litez- Fun playing at keitaros, keep it up duuude.
49: xKing- I played you for like 10 seconds =/
49: GDE- Good diddy! Just learn to mix it up a little more and you're on your way
49: Bonk- Nice meeting you bro, unfortunate you had to move as soon as I get here lol.
65: EE Flowers- You're hella funny dude, hope to see you around more in the future

D1

My first ever KTAR and I regret not entering. No more drinking four lokos the night b4 a tourney for me!

Shoutouts later! Glad to see Falco's out here are sexier than ever, I can't wait to update my Falco like you guys have!

I wish to play KingToon sometime soon! He impressed me alot!

Anti, and Doom Subway was beast.

Eazy our fun as hell Falco vs. DK set that got mad hype was probably my fave moment ever.

Jtails keep it up bro!

Bonk and HelpR keep reppin NY!

Will I'm so happy for ya bro, and I'm not gonna say anything else!

More Shoutouts after I get some rest tho.

Can't wait to see you guys at DC, and VC8. I'm gonna be entering hardbody, I'm so sad to see ppl quitting or comtemplating it as I decide to return : (.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
The hostess was Priscilla. I can't believe you guys thought she was attractive at all...no thanks.

Cable

Smash Lord
Cable it was really nice seeing you and playing you. You definitely outplayed me and I look forward to our next set. Good job yesterday, it's always a pleasure seeing you :) are you going this weekend to Doom's thing? Since you have no work on Saturdays, right?
It was nice seeing and talking with you alot ggz in our set and yea i will most likely be at Doom's this saturday so see you there btw we still gotta finish our mm! your up 1 round ;)

Shoutouts to Cable boring the hostess at Red Robin to death and failing to get the digits.
She was feeling me dog im telling you as soon as we walked in she put a smile on her face and i was spittn game ikno where she live and everything i got it

He should of offered her a banana.
I would have gave her something better to suck on haha

Keitaro

Tantulus has the replays saved on his sd card but his sd card reader broke over the weekend so he has to buy a new one before he can email me the replays.

I'll let you guys know when I receive the replays and once I do sets should be going up asap.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Mad fun seeing everyone.

D1,Ether, Rj, playing u guys was def the highlight. It needs to happen more often.

Keitaro, good job running this bro.We'll play soon.

Dm, next time sit down n get ***** in some friendlies.

Will, thanks for putting on a show ma dude!

Slik- nice seeing you dude, we gotta set something up man.

Thanks to everyone for not smelling like ****.

Ally, good ish for winning....u still suck.

more later.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
good stuff to everybody i played.

RJ- u had me last game on ps1. i think u should stay with lucario though.

and please put more falcos in my brackets.

Top Bottom