• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3 Results: All HD Videos are UP in opening!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
LOL KIRBY NEXT TO MY NAME FTW.

GGs anti Luigi's Mansion wasn't the best counterpick lol. I'm going to start standing still vs Metaknight all the time again!

As for you Ally. It's gonna be fray the next time we fight!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I didn't feel the need to let my puppy get chain grabbed to death ggs.
LOL yeah, scary match up. I was just saying that because you have only a fox next to your name when you also used MK to win some sets.

iRJi

Smash Champion
You better give me a thank you for helping run that tournament >_>. First page status <3

Edit: Just for short, it was fun. I am saying thanks and happy regards to everyone here, cause I am too tired to do each person separately. See you all soon.

M@v

Subarashii!
Icys gw combination ****s me up so much, lol. I wanted to cp fd but he would go icys. Cp rainbow he goes gw.

Zucco

Smash Master
eh, Vinnie maining Ice Climbers eventually was pretty obvious.

Vinnie

Smash Master
He won't do it.
This has to be the like..fourth or fifth time he's said that.
If I went ICs game 1 vs GIMR, he double blinded into g&w. I would have won that because it was on BF (because I won that exact same match-up game 2). Then he would have cp'd me to FD for IC dittos or whatever and won, then I would have had a cp, and stats say I would have won.

Cable 2 stocked my g&w game 1. Then I switched to ICs and won. Then he cp'd frigate where ICs have some trouble, and I barely lost. If I would have went ICs game 1, it would have been ME CPing a stage with ICs, where I think I would have won.

(not saying I definitely would have won either of these matches, good stuff to both players that beat me, ggs you both outplayed me).

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
My friends are douches... :)

Bleachigo losing to Steph

Picture by: Fancy/Bug Style

Anyways, I had fun and learned a lesson. I haven't placed 33rd in like a whole year, I wanna cut myself.

Jtails ****, IC's should learn how not to suck, and people are still *****es for not accepting a MM from a scr00b like me.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i heard everyones wii at this tourney had the mysterious figure song on their wii. im taking that **** off now lmao

Mr-R

Smash Champion
WOW GOOD **** ANTI AND WILL :o

AND ALLY IS BACK YO!

Bug Style

Smash Rookie
Bleachigo losing to Steph

Picture by: Fancy/Bug Style

Anyways, I had fun and learned a lesson. I haven't placed 33rd in like a whole year, I wanna cut myself.

Jtails ****, IC's should learn how not to suck, and people are still *****es for not accepting a MM from a scr00b like me.
lol because I just had to. Except my reaction to him losing to steph was more like a mix between :mad::embarrass:(:dizzy:

M@v

Subarashii!
Adhd needs to get that fighter spirit. He told me he knew he was going to lose to anti. Never give up ;3

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Yeah, i think vinnie's ICs are at the top of the IC game atm. Him maining them would only make him a much bigger tournament threat since they're better than gnw.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah, i think vinnie's ICs are at the top of the IC game atm. Him maining them would only make him a much bigger tournament threat since they're better than gnw.
Nahh nahh, he need G&W to 3-0 you dawg ;)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
*needs to step it up and actually practice*

*mad sickness johns*

*will actually step it up and practice*

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
First off, GOOD **** TO WILL FOR PLACING WITH A TERRIBLE CHAR :I

And to Nakat and dabuz for making it that far with all them gay MUs too.

And finally Malcolm for making it that far with Sonic. ;3

Vinnie

Smash Master
i'm used to **** from adhd
I just think it's wrong that people don't give props to the top top players when they win/do really well in tourneys.
Thanks. I'm going to use them both, but more ICs.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($350.40) U ***** me. Congrats on first.
2: Anti ($175.20) U were amazing in doubles man. Good stuff in singles 2.
3: ADHD ($87.60) Wyatt, its time to change up the style or somethin. U got this. Use more nair imo lol.
4: Will ($58.40) Set vs Atomsk was exciting to watch. Congrats. Still cant believe u didnt get grabbed on that flat part of delfino. That **** was so tense.
5: Atomsk ($29.20) We didn't play this tourney D: I know u wanted to do better, but still good stuff!
5: Inui ($29.20) Won't lie. I'm surprised by the placement but amazing stuff. Steppin it up in singles big time. U should be more open to the idea of OTHER people improving tho.
7: Nakat: Daaaamn. Good stuff in singles and doubles. U and Jband got a real strong team, sick fox and fun car trip back.
7: dabuz: Glad to see u @ more stuff =D
9: Slikvik: Came back strongggg in losers. Good stuff man! U gotta figure that DK matchup out for next time.
9: GIMR OoO Another MD/VA reppin strong in brackets. Good stuff GIMR!
9: Zucco: I can't believe u played me like that. "Oh Malcolm lemme get ur number" and then you close ur phone and walk away as im giving it to u. The coldest of the cold imo. Good stuff on getting trevor to game 3!
9: Jtails: U ***** me mayne. Good stuff!
13: Kingtoon: Good job! U are gettin up there man!
13: Squall: Didn't really talk to much but it was nice seeing you.
13: Cable: I would like to see this guy place higher, but still good stuff. Sad we didn't speak much.
13: Jbandrew: Maaaan you are getting so good. Funny carride and great stuff in teams.
17: Logic: Thanks for the tips and great seeing you. Ur def better then this placement so don't even sweat it.
17: Pierce: I honestly thought u had ADHD in both game 1 and 2. Good comeback tourney. Keep it up mayne.
17: Nairo: Good stuff in teams. U gotta learn some matchupsssss and then u will be lookin @ top 3 consistantly. Oh and ty for the 5 dollars. U r too kind.
17: Megaplox: Funny car ride! I didn't really get to see you play, but congrats on the placing.
17: Vinnie: Peach next time 4 sure? No ICs? It's gonna be scary either way next time we play!
17: Lie: Crazy comeback vs TUSM. Work on the falco!! U can keep diddy 4 teams but when u come OOS that falco needs to be in practice! Good seeing u.
17: Kid: Yeeeee u did good today. Ur a good player. U jus gotta remember that while ur playing.
17: Malcolm: The absolute worst wario.
25: HelpR: Woah came back in losers I c. I'll def stop by Poly to play one of these days. I need to learn the MK matchup badly it seems @_@
25: Dapuffster: Didn't speak much, but its nice to see u back @ tournaments. Rep that jiggs.
25: Tusm: Honestly thought u had it vs Lie. U were makin some crazy reads. I fear playing u in tourney. Good stuff!
25: Vex Kasrani: D: U r better then this. Get em next time Vex!!
25: MIB: Maaaaan I hope my advice helps. U did well vs Zucco. Ur wario is getting really really good. Keep it up!
25: Keitaro: Awesome tourney! I'll be @ KTAR4 without a doubt and ty sooooo much for the ride home.
25: Kirinblaze: Yessss! GO TO MORE STUFF!! Bes Link Bes Mario.
33: Steph: I def heard u reppin PA and it was funny talkin about how u caught me two times in one set with Kirbys swallowcide.
33: Tantalus: Thanks for comin Tant and thank you sooo much for picking up Penta and I. That walk was gonna be viciousss. 33rd? U can do better mayneeee.
33: Ether: THIS GUY! When people airdodge into you and you miss the punish...that sucks, but after talking with you so much about it im definitely gonna 'practice' landing that punish as much as possible.
33: Pwii: Didn't talk @ all D:
33: Penta: Fun talk/walk to the tourney. Sad we didn't get 1st and 2nd but it's ok =D
33: Snakeee: Didn't speak which is weird, but frank you can do better then this. Show em whats up next event.
33: Yes: !! ICs vs wario so frustrating D: but its good to see any wario play =D
33: Doom: Apparently you are a god of commentary. Ok ok. I can see that.
33: Izumi: U looked like you were in heaven when u were around that Scott Pilgrim plushie with ur toonlink plushie. I almost didn't want to intrude and look @ the bracket.
33: Eazy: DK?! and the getup attack?! Lol. Go to more stuff. U one of the coolest smashers.
33: Rookie: Awwww man I can't wait to see this guy start entering more. Diddy instead of fox? Either way it'll work out. Ur a good player.
33: RJ: Good stuff helpin out with the tourney and we'll get some friendlies in @ whatever our next event is.
33: vVv ChiboSempai: Didn't talk much, but good seeing you!
49: Spire: Good matches in teams. Ur MK was actually surprisingly good.
49: CyberMario: Fun talking with you. If you wanna pick up wario you should PM me or find me on AIB. I'd be glad to help. Hope to see u @ more events.
49: Litez: This guy goes from "Snake is so bad in teams" to "Im gonna main snake in teams. He's so good" in 1 tournament. loooool. good seeing u.
49: xKing: Cool meeting u. I CANT BELIEVE PRIDE DITCHED U LIKE THAT. Come to more stuff!
49: Ebo: Didn't talk, but its always a pleasure.
49: Mav: Thanks for making the trek from Pittsburgh. Hope u and ur car had fun.
49: allied: Da ****? Get on that wifi and increase those placings.
49: Bonk: Bonk da bess. ICs runnin free in NY/NJ
49: Phillyrider: Good seein you.
65: EE Flowers: Always a pleasure to hear the trolling of EE. They can't ban u irl.
65: Aposl:Good talkin while watching GF/LF. U'll get that recognition for PT one of these days.
65: xzax: Off day. U and the bird will do much better next time.
65: Keith Kush: Car ride crewwww! Good talkin to u.
65: Shippo: D: I really want you to start nettin some wins @ these events mayne. I'm gonna help u @ the next tourney we both attend.
65: Chen Li Cha: Man I was scared ****less when u went DDD first round. Good talkin to u @ the tournament. Cant wait for the video about this 1 lol.

Ex-Sonic player from the xat who's name I can't seem to find: It was cool talking to you. We'll get some friendlies in next time. Sorry I can't seem to remember ur name...its really nothing personal. I jus forgot. Come to Viridian and the next KTAR!

Really sad about how I did @ this in both events, but I had a lot of fun. It was a great tournament. See you guys @ MLG/Viridian.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Shoutout to Will, Malcolm, ADHD, Ally, Atomsk, Nairo (Chicken nugget :)), And Keit + Alex Strife.

Oh yeah bigass shoutout to Doom for the rides.

Thanks alot man.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
No problem, Anti.

Malcolm, you should stay home and streammonster it up one weekend so you get a chance to hear it and judge for yourself. :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
good job to Nakat for however much he used Fox

good job to Will for being a DK player

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
NAKATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT rapesauce good stuff..Jband doin his thing 2 gettin that rust off. Steph beats Bleachigo lmao00o0o0 thats like big bird beating Mike tyson in a fight lmao0o

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I love KTARs so much. I'm gonna come to every single one you host, alright Keitaro? ^_^ Such an awesome tournament, its too bad we didn't have time for triples but hey, we probably all saw that coming.

HUUUUUGE shoutouts to KirinBlaze for being the best ****ing Link in the entire world. <333333333 Up throw at 226%? WE LIVIN' BABYYYYY

Good **** to Ally and Anti for ****** me, proving I need to get a lot better before I can take you guys on. Hardcore training session, here we come... Oh and wyatt I actually wanted to play you at this really badly. We'll meet in bracket next time hopefully =) Good **** on third, and props to Ally for rediscovering himself and ****** this tournament. Anti too good as always. Long Island representtttt.

Atomsk, I <3 you. Don't kill me please xD You'll figure out that matchup eventually hehe.

Top Bottom