• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3 Results: All HD Videos are UP in opening!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah I have those too. Winners finals and grand finals should be up between midnight and noon tomorrow.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Request: don't use character texture hacks

It takes away from the HD Quality

Keitaro

More vids will end up being up most likely tomorrow night into Wednesday. I got 3 classes tomorrow so I'm going to sleep.

@ Cheebs: I'll check when I get a chance, but I can't promise putting up doubles replays.

@ GIMR: I'll give it a chance in the future to see what it looks like. For now imma keep them cause my my Brawl ISO is modified with textures and to take them away would be a pain.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Aprenda a hablar en Inglés que los mexicanos DIP!! de mierda carajo. Lucha es molesto.

Keitaro

Imma be staying up tonight doing a couple vids. Should be on youtube at about 4 in the morning. I suggest watching when you wake up in the morning though :D

Keitaro

You guys are gay for speaking whatever languages you all are speaking lol, can't understand ****!!

D1

Ally is gay and has no friends. Register me for MLG you *****. Joke, but your English
is bad.

Love,

Xzax.

I think I got it just about right.

Did you mean ***** or dog Xzax?

*edit*

Chien is dog and Chienne is bytch LOL.

Keitaro

ADHD vs Ally winners finals are up. 2 of the matches aren't in HD cause the replay got f-ed up in Dolphin somehow due to ADHD's bananas hitting Ally the wrong way from the usual replay. Blame ADHD.

Jbandrew vs Will is also up in HD.

The 3rd match of Will vs Atomsk is now up, i fixed the replay somehow.

Might have some more up tonight, but the last day replays will be put up will be on friday. I will not be uploading any doubles replays due all these other replays taking a very long time to put up and me not caring enough about doubles but if you want the replay ask me and I can email it to ya.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Can you please email me any replays of Me + Xzax? I think the only matches saved were me and xzax vs jban and nakat. Those were some good matches :)

Keitaro

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out ways to have the sound play in the HD videos. Shouldn't be that hard since I already have the sound. Syncing the sound with the video is the hard part since the HD videos don't play at a consistent speed.

I should be able to figure out how to do it by my next tourney though.

HelpR

Smash Ace
Keitaro: You could always try two seperate recordings on the sound and video, and sync them up after you have the HD file set up using whatever your favorite video editor is.

Course, this is a bit of work, but it shouldnt be too hard if you have a reliable and clear way of recording just audio

Keitaro

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll do my best to try and sync a seperate audio with the video. Got an exam tomorrow so for now I'm studying but friday the new test subjects vids incluing Vinnie, Anti, Ally, GIMR should be up :D

Mr-R

Smash Champion
those HD videos are AMAZING O_O
I've never seen anything like that

Keitaro im assuming u recorded them ?
what program did u use ?

Keitaro

Gonna spend almost all day doing replays. I'm going to skip to the grand finals set and try to have the sound effects in the HD videos along with music. Don't expect this for a couple hours (4 oclockish) though since I'm more than sure the audio won't sync correctly so I'll have to edit it manually. I'll also have to rerecord the set played from my Wii so I can have the sound effects on it then record the set again using Fraps (takes about half hour per match for me)

those HD videos are AMAZING O_O
I've never seen anything like that

Keitaro im assuming u recorded them ?
what program did u use ?
In simple terms, I saved the replays on my Wii. I then took the replays from my Wii and uploaded them onto my computer into my Wii Emulator called Dolphin. I then play the replays in 720P and record them with a program called Fraps.

If you're more interested on how this works I can forward you a pm that I made explaining it.

I showed GIMR aka VGBootCamp my ways of doing this too but he may have already surpassed me in quality for this as he's giving me tips now lol! Imma try using his tips in today's recordings. Also the HD vids I have up now are in 30 fps. Gonna try to have the new ones up in 60 fps.

People were probably tricked by the quality to realize its showing at half the fps :p Then again, I swear normal capture cards record in such bad quality that my 30 fps HD vids look much more smooth than a capture card's 60 fps vids.

Top Bottom