• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3 Results: All HD Videos are UP in opening!!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to everyone I played...

I love you all and I'm proud of you all. You are ma people and alwys make my tournament experiences great, see ya next tournament everyone ^_^..

Btw will... I am so not SD'ing 4 times in our next set -.- lol..

Snakeee

Smash Master
I had fun just chilling with everyone, but this tourney was me at my abs worst lmao. My script for adderall ran out, and its not so much that I needed it per se, but after being so used to using the meds I was feeling extremely anxious and it destroyed my play completely. I kept running around like a ****** every game XD.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Was sick and sleeping in the car most of the tournament, but I wish I could've been around more..... KTAR events are always madd fun. Another great tourney, Keitaro. <3

Shoutouts to everyone I spoke to. Sorry if I seemed out of it (I was). RJ, we'll definitely get that Pika/MK team going one day. :p

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
1: Ally - Fun friendlies, you pretty much destroyed me which is funny because last time we played friendlies(Xanadu) I beat you. Is Ally back :chuckle:
2: Anti - Wow at you destroying ADHD so hard. What is M2K's problem? LOL Also nice set, I really need to step it up, my icies just aren't on that level.
3: ADHD - I remember walking out of the room at the end of the tourney and feeling something touch my leg, I look down and you'r laying on the ground scratching at it. ? at your sense of humor lol
4: Will - I never knew DK could be that good. Nice short convo we had. It's fun talkiung with you about brawl
5: Atomsk - You need 2 mains that you practice every match up with. Anymore then that and you'll start getting worse with your 2 mains
5: Inui - Good stuff at 5th
7: Nakat - Good stuff, Your spacing with MK is very good. MD/VA needs more MKs so we can actually practice the match up.
7: dabuz - Lie is hard to beat with Olimar. Nice job
9: Slikvik - Unranked FTW
9: GIMR - Ditto
9: Jtails - Good frierndlies. Keep giving Bonk that MK practice. I wish I could get some down here.
13: Jbandrew - Best Coach ever
17: Logic - You'll do better next time with some sleeps.
17: Vinnie - My Ice Climbers Brother. Nice set. I like how we were both super aggressive for the most part. It made our set super entertaining IMO. Hope to see you again. Oh yeah, LOL at you being super nice in person but a troll on smashboards
17: Lie - Step it up. See you thursday
17: Malcolm - Keep your head up and keep on moving forward. Your attitude can either make things better or worse so think positive
25: Vex Kasrani - Another Ice climbers brother. I actually didn't see you play one match.
25: Keitaro - Amazing tournament. Good job
33: Tantalus - Good stuff beating me and Slik in teams
33: Yes - GGs
33: Izumi - GGs
33: Rookie - I'm a Murk you!
49: Luigi King - try to get to some MD/VA tournaments
49: Bonk - Keep up with that Jtails training. You'll be better then me at the MK match up in no time.
65: EE Flowers: Face Palm at you being Scott pilgrim's girlfriend
65: Aposl - Step it up!!!!!
65: xzax - Me, "it's Christianity not religion" you, "whatever, same thing" me, "FFFFFUUUU"
65: Luke Wasacz - GGs
65: Shippo - Fun talks about Devil
97: Pbbear - how'd you get dead last?

@Alex Strife: Good job helping with the tournament as always

PS: am I the only one that's never ever used adderall at a tournament?

Vinnie

Smash Master
17: Vinnie - My Ice Climbers Brother. Nice set. I like how we were both super aggressive for the most part. It made our set super entertaining IMO. Hope to see you again. Oh yeah, LOL at you being super nice in person but a troll on smashboards
Well I'm generally a nice person both offline and online and I like to be polite and I have good sportsmanship hehe. It was nice seeing you again. And yeah, our set was too good XD I look forward to our next.

Zucco

Smash Master
Well I'm generally a nice person both offline and online and I like to be polite and I have good sportsmanship hehe. It was nice seeing you again. And yeah, our set was too good XD I look forward to our next.
spoken like a true internet thug.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
WHen I get time I'll do a full shoutout at a tourney atm and I really need to thanks alot of people :)

-Ally

Hanzhou

Smash Journeyman
No one to play smash with South Jersey -Keith Kush
This is my first tourney in a minute and it was fun. Sad I couldn't use my main cuz of ic's first round. I won't lose to IC's anymore after this hopefully. Gonna play more safely next time.

Shoutouts to Keitaro for driving me to the tourney and home, for the amazing tourney and training sessions.

Shout outs to Jbandrew and Nakat for the training and amazing coaching with helped me vs bonk. I will take names next time I play a tourney with the training.

Nakat is the Best fox in the U.S

Jbandrew I admire your tech skill. Sad you sd'd like 4 times vs will =/. You still placed nicely.

Nice meeting you Md/va players. Slik your Wario is amazing. You placed mad well.

Nice meeting you Eazy and Litez. You two are mad funny. I'mma beat that mario of yours Eazy lol.

Fun friendlies Will and Kirin. Finally got to play you offline kirin lol.

Any carpool with Malcolm,Keitaro,Jban, and Nakat is tha bess. Megaploxx your fox is rly good to bad we couldn't play, nice placings any who.

Watch out for Keith Kush at VC8 :)

iRJi

Smash Champion
Was sick and sleeping in the car most of the tournament, but I wish I could've been around more..... KTAR events are always madd fun. Another great tourney, Keitaro. <3

Shoutouts to everyone I spoke to. Sorry if I seemed out of it (I was). RJ, we'll definitely get that Pika/MK team going one day. :p
<3. Word. Feel better too =P. I will just hit you up later I guess =].

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
2: Anti : congrats on getting second, rookie tells me you love my tag, lmao.
3: ADHD: always nice getting to see you wyatt. Now that you have your wii back youll be getting 1st ^_^
4: Will: GGs man, good stuff getting fourth, you were impressive. Glad i finally got to play you in tourny. You honestly put the fire in me again to improve. I'll be looking forward to out next matches.
5: Inui : thanks for the ice
7: Nakat : nice seeing you too man, good job, you did really well, keep up the good work.
7: dabuz : stay awake ;[
13: Cable: nice seeing you again dude, i'll definitely be around more often.

17: Pierce: amazing weekend. I always learn so much from you.
17: Vinnie: GGs dude. was fun to play you again in doubles.
17: Kid: LMAO nothing but love for you kid.
17: Malcolm: this dude goes to me, uhm, excuse me, if you're not using the chair, could i please sit here? you're so polite malcolm. Shame we didnt get to talk. I'll see you around.
25: HelpR: nice talking with you
25: Dapuffster: GGs dude! epic set also a pleasure to talk to you, you're a really nice kid.
25: Vex Kasrani: GGs vex, next time youll get to see my wario, i promise.
25: Keitaro: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Really fun tourny, thank you.
25: Kirinblaze: ****ing rapedddddd
33: Snakeee: sorry to hear ;[ better luck next time. good **** on your poker winnings o_O
33: Yes: <3333 ill support you every tourny match you play, don't feel bad about how you played. you dont even practice this game, and you're still good.
33: Doom: <3 nice seeing you dude.
33: Izumi: lmao. good times on AiB XD.
33: Rookie: you effing guy, GGs rookie, much zb love.
33: RJ: We did really well, again i apoligize for those SDs ._. We'll keep practicing and come back harder then ever.
33: Bleachigo: sergio stop sandbagging, you're better then that. Glad we were all able to make it, /misses bsc
33: vVv ChiboSempai: GGs in doubles, congrats on getting 4th.
49: Spire: GGs
49: Killacam: im glad you enjoyed yourself, i've seen you improve a lot from the start of the weekend to the end, keep practicing.
49: fancy: your directions were perfect, yum.
49: allied: yoooo, you get me so ****ing pumped. always nice to see you, i'll definitely be seeing you around more often, we gotta go clubbin and get those b*tches yo! lmao
65: xzax: GGs in doubles, had fun.
65: Luke Wasacz: GGs kid, sorry i played gay lmao
65: Shippo: lmao that cloud combo video was amazing.
97: Pbbear: was nice getting to meet you /play friendlies. Better luck next time man.

Shoutouts to everyone who attended. Shoutouts to D1 madu, we're gonna **** d/c :D

And of course, shoutouts to ZB, i love you all.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Yeah, so . . . I entered.

Don't regret it, but tbh, it wasn't really that fun. I strive to improve, but I hate competing. I always choke, and make terrible decisions, and never relax. I felt sick the entire time I was at the venue from the moment I had to play ADHD (no johns, it didn't affect my gameplay at all, I'm just bad.) For some people, they play better in tourney and money matches. I think it's sad that people need to play for money just to put their all into a game. However, I actually like this game a lot, and put my full effort into each match, so I don't really find the need to keep entering tourneys. Besides, at this rate, I still have a lot of improving to do before I can play the top players at their best, since I got stuck at 17 place.

So yeah, I haven't decided for sure yet, but I think I'm going to return to not entering anything. I'll be at events, and obviously still be a part of the community, but tournaments aren't fun for me. Playing different people and different characters is important, and I want to grow to become the best player I can be, but I just don't have the drive to win a tournament like I used to.

When I'm just training, or playing for fun, I do get frustrated sometimes. It's Brawl. But still, I mostly have fun, and I do WAY better than I do in tourney (rofl @ Dolphin Slashing ADHD's shield 6 times in one game, when I normally grab every time).

Shoutout to Dabuz. This is the first time I've gotten to meet you, and I wish we would've gotten to play 23834903487293 more friendlies. Playing you was probably my favorite part of this tourney.

Shoutout to King Toon for utterly ****** my prided Falco. You have the right to be called a Falco slayer. If I ever do play you again, I will probably just use MK, because chasing down Toon Link isn't fun, and it's too difficult to my other characters, but you definitely helped persuade me that Toon Link is underrated (an idea that I've been contemplating for a while now).

Good stuff Keitaro. It was pleasing to have a nice, close set. You're way more patient now, and have good strings. Keep improving. Fun tourney.

Ally, you looked mad fresh :p.

@Kid: When did I call you a scrub?

Bleachigo, I hope you learned your lesson.

ADHD, why don't you play so gay against everyone else?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
1: Ally: Was hoping you'd get first so you could feel better about yourself in this game and continue your reign of KTAR tourney wins. Always glad to have you here dude.
2: Anti: Your first KTAR! And I'm very happy you were able to make it for once. Your mk is the sexiest mk on the planet imo so watching your sets always reminds me of Melee.
3: ADHD: You need to get sleeep!! Sleeping on the floor and grabbing legs like a zombie is what you did more than half the time.
4: Will: Always glad to have you here dude :D I always really wanted to try hard to come to one of your events. Eventually I'll make one of them though. Until then I'll hype them up in the threads.
5: Atomsk: You got it next time dude. Still shocked to see you going from an okay Melee player into such an amazing brawl player. Slightly jelous of you :0
5: Inui: Amazing placing dude! Thanks for the help during the tourney. Its always fun to have you around. Next time invite black people to your bday party and maybe they'll come and tear up stuff.
7: Nakat: My DUUDE!! 7th with Fox?? Jband kept talking about how good you are and I finally got to see it. The sexiest Fox I've seen around. Hopefully your matches vs Will were saved cause I'd love to put them up.
7: dabuz: Looking much better dude. I can understand why you don't like 7th place but this tourney was pretty stacked. Just keep training till VC8.
9: Slikvik: Happy you came up from MD/VA. Attempt to do it again son!!
9: GIMR: Speaking with you was great. Gotta send ya that pm asap about vids in HD. Also feel free to send me any replays from this tourney, I'd love to put them up. You can also put them up yourself of course.
9: Zucco: I love when you enter. You're a fun player to watch do a retreating fair into double fsmash. Also you look like Lucario.
9: Jtails: Sorry I was so picky about getting the matches done. I was really happy to see you were able to come from NY :D Better come again and get that money placing next time cause I know you can.
13: Kingtoon: Nice placing dude. I'm gonna stop that **** Falco **** thing you got going on.
13: Squall: Also a nice placing from PA. Your Nikita skills on livestream had everyong going CRAZYYY!! No joke!!
13: Cable: Not bad dude. Happy you were finally able to come to a KTAR. Don't worry bout the venue, my new one will be much bigger.
13: Jbandrew: Aww snap, my dude!! Pretty nice placing. I heard about your sds. Once we bring that techskill up you'll be in it to win it.
17: Logic: I'm surprised I didn't hear you walking around saying mm!!
17: Pierce: Your Marth is still good as ever and even better than before. You were doing tricks that made me fall in love. Cause of that I will continue to learn Marth and eventually enter with him.
17: Nairo: Son!! I wanna see all MK next time! No sandbags!!
17: Megaplox: Good to see you at every KTAR as always. Pretty nice placing for rarely attending tournies. Good directions for getting home too. Hope you had fun.
17: Vinnie: The troll! I heard you may straight main ICs. Don't let one tourney change your mind but if you decide to I'm all for it.
17: Lie: Wtf you went like all Diddy didn't you?? It was really good though from what I saw. Keep up that progress and thanks for coming up for me!!
17: Kid: You got me in that Falco ditto dude. I really shouldn't have went Picto vs you. When we play again I think I'll do all Falco with platforms. Great set dude.
17: Malcolm: Funny as hell as usual. Whenever we can I wanna do my DDD vs your Wario on FD.
25: HelpR: Jtails vs Anti wasn't a tourney match like I thought :mad: Sorry if I seemed so pissed off, was just trying to get the tourney to finish on time. We cut it REALLY close.
25: Dapuffster: One of my top 3 people I looked forward to coming! Glad to have you hear dude. Keep training that Jiggs and Diddy.
25: Tusm: Didn't get to speak to you much this time but its always great having ya here. Keep being good vs Falco with DDD.
25: Ish: I remember seeing you and liking your smash name, thanks for coming.
25: Vex Kasrani: Tsukasa!! You gotta tell me what gave you this recent fetish for him.
25: MIB: As strong and buff as ever. Keep up the training so I can see ya surpass your UFB bros.
25: Keitaro: <3 Keitaro
25: Kirinblaze: Hearing about you beating Chibo was astonding. I hope to never play you again as you seem to be improving and it would be embarassing to lose to a low tier lol!!
33: Steph: Not bad not bad!! Come face a real FALCO!! Don't forget that Snake vs Rob/w/e mm!! We still doing it!
33: Tantalus: Was fun talking to you. Also GREAT job with the livestream. You are an amazing man to have at tournies. Hope to attend one of your own eventually.
33: Ether: Getting bigger and bigger!! Glad to see you still enter. Get the other Brandon to enter some time too and get Pride to come! He never showed up! :(
33: Pwii: Nice set vs you. Been dying to play you again but actually win the first match so I can win the set. I know I'd lose on your cp :chuckle:
33: Penta: GAME AND WATCH!! Nice to have you and thanks for showing up from NY.
33: Snakeee: Bounce back from this placing dude and **** soon. Your bro aint show up sadly but it was great to have you here and see you **** at poker.
33: Yes: Thanks for the help as always. I'm 100% done with this hotel so no more free tea lol!
33: Doom: Thanks for helping people with rides. Your commentating was also amazing from what I heard sitting next to you.
33: Izumi: Scott Pilgrim in the flesh!!
33: Southpaw: Saw you playing, south paw style!
33: Eazy: My dude!! Keep playing this game. Even if you ain't placing that well keep playing so we can always have something to do whenever we talk about girls :p
33: Mata: I didn't get to see the PT this time but last time I saw it was really on point. We gotta play sometime.
33: Rookie: You were really calm at this tourney :0 That surprised me. Thanks for being here and being respectful at my decisions. Hope to see you at the next one again!
33: RJ: 100% Thanks for the help dude. You with tio is always great. Its always fun to hang out with you too. We 1-1 now dude.
33: Bleachigo: My dude may be a little rusty!! Falcos in NJ need to step it up. Now that your back in the tourney scene lets aim on getting those higher placings again.
33: vVv ChiboSempai: Always great to see you at a tourney dude. Keep training and don't stop!! Sorry I couldn't make DSO though :urg: You know I'll be at the next one for sure though.
49: Spire: I like your name and thanks for showing up dude.
49: CyberMario: Keep training that Mario and it'll come through for you. Thanks for coming.
49: Litez: You lucky the tourney did actually finish!! I think it only finished on time cause Ally demolished Anti and Anti demolished ADHD :p
49: Killacam: Thanks for coming, you stayed all the way to the end to watch them finals. A trooper!!
49: Melon: Wow, good stuff beating Slikvik!
49: xKing: Haha, heck happened to Pride :( I was so sure he'd show up but he didn't. Oh well, keep training him at school for me dude.
49: Luigi King: Glad to see you had fun at your non-national on the EC. Thanks for coming up. Hearing about how you had to drive 6 to 7 hours for a Idaho tourney was crazy!!
49: GDE: GDE getting his GDE in smash!! Thanks for coming dude, hope to see you again soon.
49: Ebo: Ebo!! Taking out Falcos I see??? COME SEE ME DUDE LETSA GOOOO!!!!!
49: fancy: lol someone changed your name in the bracket. Always great to see you at tournies and your fresh dressing style. Imma steal your clothes one day!!
49: Mav: That Falco!! Keep up the practice dude, I know you'll be able to step it up and beat some more players soon. Just don't mm!!
49: allied: Was good to see you actually came. Hope you had a good time. Keep that training up for them higher placings next time although this tourney was stacked!
49: Que: Good to see you still play after a year. Keep coming to my tournies dude!!
49: Ben Masters: This name is hilarious lol, hope you keep with it. You running across the streets to your house at 1 in the morning was also hilarious! Drug Lord Run!!
49: Bonk: This name is awesome and would funny to lose to a person named this lol! I heard you beat someone decent though :0 Good stuff and glad to have you here.
49: Phillyrider: That Peach!! I ALMOST DQed you dude!! I really didn't want to though so I waited for a long time. Gotta watch the time while still in the bracket next time.
65: EE Flowers: Funny as usual and glad to have ya. Hope my mom aint scare ya!! She said sorry bout that incident btw. Come again next time or else!!
65: JCS: Been wondering forever what JCS stands for. I'll ask you at KTAR 4 :p
65: Aposl: Good to see you actually play!! We'll talk about that tourney stuff soon dude.
65: xzax: Today wasn't Falco's day. We gonna train sometime soon. Hopefully I can come to your tourney this friday and we'll train all day!!
65: Keith Kush: Glad to see you ended up having fun at the tourney. We need to get more sleep next time though. Btw that TV is Pierce's so we gotta give it back lol!!
65: Luke Wasacz: Everytime I had to call your name I almost said Luke Skywalker lol!
65: Jewstrike: I kept getting you and Pbbear mixed up in the beginning lol!! I loved this name. Thanks for coming dude.
65: Shippo: Shippo!! Always great to have you at my tourney as always. Don't mm any Falcos!! Only my own!!
65: Chen Li Cha: You already know!! We couldn't get to do the tourney fix but maybe another time when we are more in control of the event's timing.
97: Pbbear: Thanks a BUNCH for bringing that huge *** tv lol! I felt bad that you had to go home like that twice so I had to give you some money for your driving and stuff. Hope you can make my future event. It'll be even better than this!!
Alex Strife: You were a great help to this tourney. I hope we cool after everything that happened at the end of the tourney. Hit me up if anything to talk. You my dude and I wanna keep it that way.
Longhairdude: Thanks for actually paying the venue fee in the end :D That made my day. Glad to have you dude.
dmbrandon: Funny as always. Gambling your money in poker instead of smash???? Step it up son!!
NinjaEdd: Of course great to have you too dude. Stream monster be attending tournies
nowadays!! Good stuff!! Now enter next time!!
Crismas: Good stuff bringing in your PS3 and Scott Pilgrim!! Was fun to see that was actually being played at my tourney.
D1: MAH DUDE!! I saw that Falco!! Was still pretty **** good!! Keep that practicing up and thanks a bunch for attending my tourney <3
People who shoulda came: Heero, Xio, Pride, Seph, Shadow, ksizzle where ya'll at :( No excuses next time!! I thought about you 6 every hour!!

Sorry if I missed anyone!!

KTAR 4 will be at a new venue that'll be 3 to 4 times the size of this one. Look out for updates in the future. I had the most fun at this KTAR out of all of them, surpass my expectations at the next one people!! 45 players at the first one, 65 at the 2nd one, 74 at the 3rd one, aiming for that 100 with the new venue!!!!

Much love everyone!!!!

B0NK

Smash Lord
1: Ally - Fun set, playstyle against IC's reminded me of my brothers o.O Regardless always learn something playing you
2: Anti - Watch some of your matches, congrats on 2nd
3: ADHD - Stop trolling with those secondaries, it almost cost you a few sets xD
4: Will - Crazy DK, that is all
5: Atomsk - LOL at your obsession with poker chips xD
5: Inui - Impressive placing
7: Nakat - Fox da bess
9: Slikvik - Great job beating P~S twice, also knew that you could place top 10
9: GIMR - Yeah I'll keep up the training, I gotta keep consistent, great job though nice talking to yeah
9: Jtails - Yeah, we NEED to play poker together xD
13: Cable - mad chill
13: Jbandrew - EEEFFFFF your coaching LOL, your gonna be a scary opponent when I play you in tourney
17: Logic - your right, textures suck =/
17: Vinnie - The IC ditto, most played ditto in md/va xD
17: Lie - nice talking to you
17: Malcolm - Always fun to see, we gotta hang out some more now that I'm up here :D
25: HelpR - 25th? not bad, keep up the training and you'll easily be top 10 material
25: Vex Kasrani - mad smart player, I saw that pro coaching
25: Keitaro - Great event, will come back to the next one =)
33: Tantalus - Don't let those match-ups your supposed to know get you down, just keep up the practice
33: Snakeee - Great poker game
33: Izumi - Nice seeing you, we should do a Monster MM LOL
33: Southpaw - Better than me D:, TL da bess
33: Rookie - almost didn't recognize you with your long hair, last I saw you was at Chu's Dojo xD
33: Bleachigo - Very nice falco, no johns from me imma make sure I have those CGs down
33: vVv ChiboSempai - Fun poker game, I got lucky when you went all in, but I thought I would take the gamble even with my below average hand =P
49: Luigi King - Nice meeting you, hopefully I'll see more of you :D MLG DC?
49: allied - Always great talking to you, hit me up we gotta chill
49: Bonk - step it up
65: EE Flowers - Bracket *****, you got them next time, fun poker game always great talking to you and hanging out
65: Aposl - Always great talking to you
65: Keith Kush - dude that pro caoching you got completely change your playstyle....got rid of most of your mistakes, fun set, but very draining xD
65: Shippo - Should of played poker with everyone

Other shoutouts:

D1: MAI D00D, always great having you around, that trolling was too good LOL see you around

Da Poker Table:

Diem, EE, Chibo: Thanks for the dinner

Snakeeee: Great poker player, it shows that you play often, we gotta play again =P

and think that's it, GGs to everyone

KageMurphy

Smash Master
It sucks I'm getting so used to failure in this game but my bracket just got fukked and this was fun, so here are some shout outs despite my distaste for doing them:

1: Ally - Good stuff man'g, if I ever lose my phone hopefully you can find it like I did for you lol
2: Anti - Go to MLG DC, its a hotel venue tourny, can't go wrong. Glad you did well homie. Train me on wifi sometime lol...
3: ADHD - Nice seeing you, that ZSS is booty tho lol
4: Will - Best DK, no one can really argue it at this point imo
5: Atomsk - ahhhh sorry if my comment after you lost to Will pissed u off, wasn't trying to be rude just giving my thoughts, tho I don't have room to give advice so my bad, nice seeing you.
5: Inui - Will people finally realize you're good now? Prolly not xD Happy BDay tho
7: Nakat - Best Fox, keep it up
9: Slikvik - Glad you did so well, keep it up my dude
9: GIMR - Glad you made it out
9: Zucco - WHO THE **** EVEN KNEW YOU ENTERED? LMAO, good shizzz
9: Jtails - Mindgamed u hard 2 second game lmaoooo, good stuff tho, your advice n mindset is just fantastic, I hope you top 3 at the next national
13: Cable - Shake that rust off homie
17: Logic - Good seeing you
17: Vinnie - You got this next time
17: Lie - Good showing but keep playing Falco too my dude
17: Kid - Good seeing you
17: Malcolm - uMad crew gets it in lol
25: Vex Kasrani - Def one of my favorite players, good seeing you.
25: Keitaro - Thanks for hosting this great event homie :]
33: Tantalus - Thanks for driving
33: Ether - Good seeing you, hotel room for DC gonna be tight
33: Yes - We def need to get teams in, how about at Inuis?
33: Doom - Love chilling with you man, we were way overdue <3
33: Izumi - Good seeing you David
33: Eazy - Beast Marth, hope u enter more.
33: Rookie - my ****** for realz, nuff said
33: Bleachigo - ggs, I got u next time in a MM lol
33: vVv ChiboSempai - Always a pleasure buddy
49: Luigi King - Great meeting you, hope we can see u at more stuff since your in MD now
49: Mav - ggs, money match was close, I'll give u another shot next time, good luck at ur next event
49: allied - <333
49: Bonk - I LOVE HOW MUCH OF A **** YOU ARE NOW, keep it up homie xD
65: EE Flowers - Ramona is not pleased
65: Aposl - I want an interview ;]
65: xzax - Good job in teams
65: Shippo - Nice hanging out with you, good luck at your Yugioh event
65: Chen Li Cha - this guy, this guy

Diem/D1/Cris/Alex - <3333 u guys

and we out

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Shout out to everyone at Ktar3. This was my first tournament and I learned so much from friendlies from so many different people! To people who I played (I was the ONLY guy maining Ike) GGs!

I really want to thank Steve, Pierce, Rookie, RJ for everything they did this weekend I learned so much and I know I got MUCH better just from like the 20 hours of brawl I put in from Friday night to early sunday morning with you guys!

And congrats to everyone who placed those were so sick matches to watch!

M@v

Subarashii!
You know what's scarier than 2 good dks? When 2 good dks team together

but lose to Pa

I still <3 you guys, no homo.

Cable

Smash Lord
Shoutout to everyone who came it was a fun tourny awesome seeing everybody.

GGz to everybody who I played and special congrats to Will and Nakat represent those character I is proud :)

Dissapointed i ddnt make top 10 but i learn from my mistakes and shall DK punch harder next tourny

Vinnie

Smash Master
Cable it was really nice seeing you and playing you. You definitely outplayed me and I look forward to our next set. Good job yesterday, it's always a pleasure seeing you :) are you going this weekend to Doom's thing? Since you have no work on Saturdays, right?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And it was fun being able to bust out King DDD.

First time i used him in tournament since August 09 :)

erick gm14

Smash Ace
**** mcdonalds for getting me sick during singles :/

doubles was fun tho

im too lazy for shout outs but i love u all
glad i stopped eating mickey D's since like last year lol. u should sue lol. WHERES THE MK dude, u should use mk in our mm. Never go wrong with mk.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Or Red Robin. If only every smash player lived in 1 city or something, and there was a big Red Robin in the middle of it to go to after tourneys. :/

ONE DAY!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And lie is much cooler irl than on the boards lol. beef ended.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Tant let me at them replays!! I'll have the vids up asap in KQ quality!!

Example of KQ quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrhrKTPOQo4

Click 720P for full effect!!

Edit: Yeah Nakat told me he saved his set vs Will on Tant's Wii so I'll go bug tant for um :p
OMG Keitaro that is the sexiest quality I have ever seen!!!! Please tell me you can upload my sets vs Nakat, Slikvik, and Atomsk from Tantalus' Wii! I played them all on the livestream and I'm almost positive I saved every match. I would love you forever <333

Top Bottom