• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirkgo's Impromptu Tourney 2

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Might show up to this. What building is this in and can I hold you to the 2:30pm start time?

Kirk

Smash Champion
If anything we'll start later. The last tourney we didn't have many people show until late, so we delayed it a bit. At the very least, we will NOT start earlier than what is listed.

Rat

Smash Lord
naw. I'd be going for friendlies and stuff. Maybe I can convince people to do a PM side event.

Hoefler

BRoomer
YO UR REFERRING TO MY COMBO VIDEO

real talk, i think ima go to this **** and im gonna go try hard with ice climbers.

i'm also gonna play pm for real this time and just go all bowser. bowser is so ****ing cheap and ez to play in this game and i'm gonna ****ing **** all of you ****s.

real talk, i might be gettin tink to come out to this thing as well. boy just dropped 10 lbs, he's lookin trim, he's lookin fit, and he's hungry for some matches.

real talk u all suck ****

oh, rat and vro, stop being ****ing nubs hiding behind ur broken *** brawl mod, get ur *** into this melee tournament so i can take a **** on you in both games. u ******s need to get back into the man's game, it is the only true test of manly skill.

real ****ing talk
I so wish i could go to this. Pulling an alcheato and having to work... Extra salty low tier **** right there hot forever baby akin day noise Getrepresent Atlantis virsath young dan and my main ***** trail mix 04 outa that Lynwood Get it

:phone:

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
mario is probably the most fun character.
if he had a satisfying aerial combo finisher he'd be perfect.

basically P:M mario

ORLY

Smash Master
rat i may need to give you some of my cards and my marker to get them signed at APEX if i can't go

:(

EDIT: see ya'll tomorrow!

john!

Smash Hero
this really means a lot coming from the guy who was so salty from getting his *** beat by me 30 games in a row, he offered to cook me breakfast the next morning if I spent the night and played more the next day.
LOL omg

cheato whoring out his culinary skillz for a few games of smash? deplorable

btw i need a teammate, seek me out tomorrow if anyone wants to team

alcheato

Smash Ace
this really means a lot coming from the guy who was so salty from getting his *** beat by me 30 games in a row, he offered to cook me breakfast the next morning if I spent the night and played more the next day.
You said it was only 27 games. Besides, I had blacked-out-drunk-on-St.-Patty's-Day johnz.

Top Bottom