• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirkgo's Impromptu Tourney 2

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Yeah who won melee?

Also, where are the pictures of balddotzeb?
Im guessing Atma, as long as he didn't go spacies again.
We didn't do the shaving at the venue, he elected to get it done on his own time. I trust he'll do it though, he's a bro.

Roux

Smash Journeyman
Hi Chicago guys. Thanks for hosting a great tournament yesterday and giving me a lovely tournament-virginity-breaking experience. Us STL guys made it home safely at 4:30 AM with a stomach full of chicago hot dogs and crappy espresso.

@MattDotZeb--Everyone was super thankful for putting us up and for the eggs and hospitality. Atma found the ferrets entertaining and couldn't sleep. Next time there's a mega tournament in STL ( :p ) you'll always be welcome here. Well, we'll definitely do smaller ones in the near future, so you'll be welcomed at those too.

Hope to see everyone soon!

darkatma

Smash Hero
Yeah I just woke up too. Had a great time in Chicago, too bad we couldn't make it to Joy Yee's for amazing bubble tea and foods because it closes at 10pm =[

Shoutouts to:

MDZ for being awesome and hosting us. We'll play next time!

All the awesome Chicago kids that I only get to see once every few months.

My controller, you served me well up until this tourney, time to put you down =[ Lightshielding is like cancer, it just gets worse.

"Bierber", "Heart", and LaRoux, for making this trip to Chicago fun and amazing.

P:M kids, for being so loyal to a fan-made game (an extremely well made one). One day when I have more time I'll pick up a cool character and beat you all =]

Top Bottom