• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirkgo's Impromptu Tourney 2

LSDX

Wah!
I'll do my best to attend. I'm looking forward to all the competition and training I'll get.

ORLY

Smash Master
woop woop

feels like it's been years since my last melee gathering

time to dust off the ol' controller

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol Tom dropping those Jack Nicholson quotes wierding out the kiddies

metroid1117

Smash Master
If someone can bring an extra TV, I can bring my Gamecube for Melee in addition to my (complete) PM and recording setups.

Roux

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming in from STL with Beiber and DarkAtma. I need a teammate unless someone else from MO comes along. I'm a Samus main which is ballin' in teams. Bringing a full setup...it can record to Cassette tape and I can convert it to digital later.

@Rat--you know you want to get back into melee if it involves a double samus team XD

:phone:

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
cold ice winter ice CHILL

lets kick some ICE
YO UR REFERRING TO MY COMBO VIDEO

real talk, i think ima go to this **** and im gonna go try hard with ice climbers.

i'm also gonna play pm for real this time and just go all bowser. bowser is so ****ing cheap and ez to play in this game and i'm gonna ****ing **** all of you ****s.

real talk, i might be gettin tink to come out to this thing as well. boy just dropped 10 lbs, he's lookin trim, he's lookin fit, and he's hungry for some matches.

real talk u all suck ****

oh, rat and vro, stop being ****ing nubs hiding behind ur broken *** brawl mod, get ur *** into this melee tournament so i can take a **** on you in both games. u ******s need to get back into the man's game, it is the only true test of manly skill.

real ****ing talk

Scythe

Smash Master
quality post right there. Please everyone remember to bring setups and more friends!

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
if head shaving MM happens after melee singles:
1. Kels
2-4. Chris/MDZ/Jeff

if head shaving MM happens before melee singles:
1. tourney shut down by police
2. kels
3. chris

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
"real talk, i might be gettin tink to come out to this thing as well. boy just dropped 10 lbs, he's lookin trim, he's lookin fit, and he's hungry for some matches."

TRIPLE POST for MORE LIKE HUNGRY FOR CHEESEBURGERS

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Matthew Zaborowski -I mean, it's annoying when you hold your wins above my head.

I want to beat you because I feel that I'm better than you. Your only legitimate win against me in Melee was saturday, and we went 1-1 in sets that day.

I'm willing to MM you for any amount and work this out like smashers, but you wont do it.
November 5 at 1:24am · Like · 1

Jeff Wallace- On this scale, yeah.
November 5 at 1:24am · Like

Morgan Leonard -DO A HEAD SHAVING MONEY MATCH! loser has to shave all the hair off their head
November 5 at 1:25am · Like · 3

Jeff Wallace- Like I said, get me a stream with drunk commentary by Cheato and someone else and we'll do it. You do the same thing with other people like the status you posted about winning friendlies with Omar Belgamh and Cheato so don't get all mad when the person you trash talk beats you and trash talks you back.
November 5 at 1:27am · Like

Jeff Wallace- I would do a head shaving match
November 5 at 1:27am · Like · 1

Matthew Zaborowski- And I'm down for a head shaving MM.
November 5 at 1:29am · Like · 2

Matthew Zaborowski- Lets ****ing go.
November 5 at 1:29am · Like · 2

It's facebook official boys.

Roux

Smash Journeyman
Hey chicago natives... would anyone be willing to house 3 smashers coming up from St. Louis on Friday night? DarkAtma and Bieber are the other 2. We'd be coming in pretty late, probably around midnight.

alcheato

Smash Ace
lolz @ this thread. Hate to kill the hype but I work Saturday morning and I'm pretty sure Jeff has to paint an apartment for his landlord that day.

Rat

Smash Lord
Roux i guess we can team and stuff. I haven't really played samus for awhile now.

Roux

Smash Journeyman
Roux i guess we can team and stuff. I haven't really played samus for awhile now.
:D You just made my day!! I'll pay your entry fee for melee dubs if I kill you with a charge shot.

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
i'm seeing what i can do to help jeff in painting and make sure this head shaving match happens

also: afaik kels isn't going

EDIT: the r bros definitely know how to whoop on falcons in teams

especially tom. that guy just.. kills people

Top Bottom