• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts [SPOILERS]

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Hey, anybody watch Bizkit047's KH II FM Level 1 CM no damage videos (sorted by playlist and includes no damage for scripted fights, Data battles, and a couple of other miscellaneous events) or his hacked fights? Those are simply amazing...taking down bosses such as Data Xigbar like that takes serious effort.

Also, did anyone else guess that
Xion would be erased from memory by the end of KH 358/2 Days because she (I think that is the appropriate pronoun; memories are considered feminine, right?...) was never shown in KH II during moments she clearly should?

Now that I think about it, does anyone have their own opinions on what 358/2 Days stand for? I got this guess from somewhere:
it stands for the event seeming like a dream to Roxas when he wakes up--the 358 days in the Organization was simply a dream; the night he goes to bed and morning he wakes up is 2 days.
This opinion seems like a stretch of imagination, though.

I also enjoy the music very much. I really enjoy all the Org. XIII themes, especially 13th Dilemma , Graceful Assassin, Lord of the Castle, and Roxas. Dearly Beloved, and Passion are nice, too.

Simply put, I enjoy the Kingdom Hearts series.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I wish Tarzan's world was in KH2, it was my favorite world.

The best worlds of KH2 were: PotC, Halloween Town, Hercules's world, Timeless river, and the epicness that was The World That Never Was

@ 358/2 days wouldn't 358 be how long he was a part of the organization, and the the other 7 days are his time in the Fake Twilight Town, hence the year sora was asleep, 365 days. I do not get the 2 part tho

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently Disney bought Marvel so it could be possible to see spider man and wolverine in future kingdom hearts

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I couldn't get into kingdom hearts. Even once I spent an hour and a half finding all the mushrooms and twigs to get off of the island, I found myself just mashing one button the whole game. The game's genre is misinterpreted. Instead of RPG, it should be a Hack n Slash.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Now that I think about it, does anyone have their own opinions on what 358/2 Days stand for? I got this guess from somewhere:
it stands for the event seeming like a dream to Roxas when he wakes up--the 358 days in the Organization was simply a dream; the night he goes to bed and morning he wakes up is 2 days.
Nomura already revealed what the title means in an interview.
The game takes place over 358 days (since the remaining 7 days are in KH2). The "over 2" stands for how the days spent are shared by Roxas and Xion since they're one and the same.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
:flame:
Philly, it's about time you got caught up with the rest of us. :p I wonder what would have happened if Riku could convinced Roxas to simply join with Sora while Namine was preparing things, so that Roxas didn't fight against it and there was less hatred and crap. Maybe Ansem could have lived, and Riku could have ran around without Xehanort's Body.... but Riku didn't know, and Roxas did fight, and Ansem died, and Riku got Heartless'ed..... wait... Riku almost did lose himself to the Darkness. He never lost his Heart, but it was even Possessed by Xehanort.... what would a Heartless like Riku's had been like? That would have been cool...

Hey guys, I know 358/2 Days will be coming out soon, but I was wondering...

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY MORE INFORMATION ON BIRTH BY SLEEP!?! IT ALREADY LOOKS SO FREAKING AWESOME! AWESOME!

If that would of happened then the whole emotional impact of roxas and his choices would be non-existent making for a pretty lame story. Not to mention that without that struggle for riku to go through he probably wouldn't of been strong enough to help sora defeat xemnas who would of still posed a threat either way.

New BBS info came out a couple days ago.

Stitch has a world called Deep Space which features other experiments.
The game is said to total 40+ hours which each chars story to be around 15 hours.
Nomura confirmed that there will indeed be a secret movie hinting at the next game at the end. However he did not confirm if it is kh3.
Each char will go to the same worlds but there will be different scenarios and scenes depending on who u play as so it won't feel the same.
The "keyblade war" Happens towards the end of the game.
Any questions surrounding Ven/Roxas/Sora will be understood by the end of the game.
Xion's story is over and it will be very hard to bring her back.
Next game may not be kingdom hearts 3 but it won't be a spin off either.(Whatever that means)

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Apparently Disney bought Marvel so it could be possible to see spider man and wolverine in future kingdom hearts
No it really doesn't. I mean, if we haven't seen any worlds based on Disney cartoons (Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles) we definitely are NOT seeing Marvel characters.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Hey, anybody watch Bizkit047's KH II FM Level 1 CM no damage videos (sorted by playlist and includes no damage for scripted fights, Data battles, and a couple of other miscellaneous events) or his hacked fights? Those are simply amazing...taking down bosses such as Data Xigbar like that takes serious effort.

Xion would be erased from memory by the end of KH 358/2 Days because she (I think that is the appropriate pronoun; memories are considered feminine, right?...) was never shown in KH II during moments she clearly should?

I also enjoy the music very much. I really enjoy all the Org. XIII themes, especially 13th Dilemma , Graceful Assassin, Lord of the Castle, and Roxas. Dearly Beloved, and Passion are nice, too.

Xion wasn't erased from memory. What parts was she suppose to be in kh2? Roxas "died" before sora's story even begun and seeing since the only other person who could bring up xion was riku in which sora didn't come in contact with until very late in the game it makes sense why she wasn't mentioned. You can also make the argument that xion was "hinted" at with axel being surprised at roxas wielding two keyblades.(of course everyone knows the real reason is simply she wasn't thought of at the time of kh2 but still. Nomura covered his tracks with xion)

The 358/2days meaning is simply 2 people sharing the power of 1 person over the spam of 358 days.

No it really doesn't. I mean, if we haven't seen any worlds based on Disney cartoons (Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles) we definitely are NOT seeing Marvel characters.
The real reason why tv shows aren't represented is because they were never shown in japan. But i agree there is no way marvel will end up in kingdom hearts.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I've been gone a while, and there's certainly been a lot of talk (although I'm not sure I like some of what I've been hearing)...

It just gets you thinking, will there be a KH with another series like the rumored Mario and maybe Link, even Devil May Cry!?
.... I don't know if this is a joke or if this person is trolling or something, but Mario fighting alongside a Vampire Hunter Dood (I don't know Devil May Cry very well, sue me) and Tinkerbell against Sephiroth is probably the most meth-y based concept I've ever heard of in my life. Kingdom Hearts is fine with KH Characters, Final Fanty Characters, and Disney Characters. No more series nees to be added, no less series needs to be removed. (This is the first time I've heard of people wanting extra stuff in, since most of the time people just want yet another Final Fantasy Game.)

I'm getting all of the new games when I have the money since I've beaten the previous 3. Is it just me of did Simba's world in KH2 seem really boring compared to the others?
This I understand. There was very little reason to revisit any Disney Specific World other than the Colloseum in Kingdom Hearts 2. Hopefully the Disney Levels will be as good in Birth By Sleep as they were in the origonal Kingdom Hearts... wait a second.... THERE'S SO LITTLE TO DO BECAUSE THE HEROES AND EVERYONE ALREADY WENT THROUGH THEM 3 TIMES ALREADY (Chain of Memories does not count)! THAT'S WHY THE LEVEL IN KH2 THAT AREN'T KH SPECIFIC ARE SO BLAZE'!

They made you go back to Hercules for the 4 extra cups(excluding the mandatory Hades Cup), Sephiroth was way too hard, even at Lv. 55, in Hollow Bastian/Radiant Garden, Twilight Town just became a Nbody warehouse, Disney Castle was cool, but you only went there once, Little Mermaid and Pooh sucked, Pirates, Nightmare, and Aladdin were the best...
In Japan, You visit Disney Castle again to see the Lingering Sentient (who is my favorite video game character in existance now)... *cough Lucky *** Japanese*.... did you say Sephiroth was HARD!?! Holy **** is your controler broken or something? Sephiroth was a cake walk, especially compared to all the bosses in Final Mix +, as well as comaring him to the way he was in the First Game... Don't diss Nobodies. Nobodies are awesome. But I do agree with you that if I'm forced to endure Atlantica and the 100 Acre Woods again, I'm going to have to murder someone. Those horrible experiences made me "key" myself.

Haxxors suxxors! Just kidding. Playing the game with 0 experience is quite a challenge, let alone playing without being touched once. That takes a hell of a lot of nerd time and training to accomplish. You'd have to be as dedicated as those WOW freaks....

And Xion is referenced as a She, but can really be considered either one, considering Xion is simply the physical Manifestation of Sora's memories, with Sora's most dominant memory being Kairi (.... what kinda memories did he have with Kairi!?! Go Sora! Get your Game on! Wooh! Just kidding. That happens when he got back from murking Xemnas). Considering Xion was mainly just part of Sora and Roxas, the 1000 references by everyone to Sora and Roxas being the same being would do just as well.

You do seem like you have a very active imagination.
358 = Number of Days Roxas Spent in the Orgonization.
2 = Number of beings connected to Sora within those days.
Simple and Clean, yo?

Speaking of which, I am mad that Simple and Clean isn't one of your little favorit songs, not to mention Rage Awakened and Fate of the Unknown.

Kingdom Hearts is worth loving. It is Origonal, it is Fun, it has some depth, there's a lot you can say about it.

I wish Tarzan's world was in KH2, it was my favorite world.

The best worlds of KH2 were: PotC, Halloween Town, Hercules's world, Timeless river, and the epicness that was The World That Never Was
I believe (and I think even Philly dirrected me to this) that Disney lost their rights to Tarzan, so Deep Jungle wouldn't be able to be in any more games. ;.; Ah well, we got Stitch now, so I'm still happy.

Anyone else notice something? You'll see it in a bit once I list a few things...
Darkside :: Twilight Thorn
Neoshadow :: Dusk
Xehanort :: Xemnas
Sora :: Roxas
Heart :: Memories/Body
and now...
(The World of Chaos :: The World that Never Was)
(Kingdom Hearts :: Memmory SkyScrapper/The Castle that Never Was)

Just saying. And my favorite world will always be Disney Castle, simply because it acts as the world you go to before you get to go fight the Lingering Sentiment. Terra is freaking awesome.

Okay, THIS is the most meth-y idea I've heard. When Venom produces a Heartless and Nobody we are all ****ed.

Sorry, I couldn't get into kingdom hearts. Even once I spent an hour and a half finding all the mushrooms and twigs to get off of the island, I found myself just mashing one button the whole game. The game's genre is misinterpreted. Instead of RPG, it should be a Hack n Slash.
You spent an hour and a half on the game's into, never got any further, never developed any skil, and don't like the game? Wow. You're sad. That's honestly pathetic. I hate Left4Dead. It's not from a lack of trying to like it, though. I actually did give the game a chance. I played though it, actually beat it on each difficulty, and played a bit online (Xbox Live doesn't like me right now, though). After actually experiencing it, I can say that I hate it. I actually can't say I really hate it. I just hate certain things in it (which they will be fixing in the second game). The Melee feels very weak (considering how rigged it is against swarms of zombies), and the lack of being able to blow off limbs and utterly slaughter people (like in my favorite zombie game series, House of the Dead) made me want to grab the nearest living thing and cut it until I could have enough blood to satify myself. But never the less, I actually got to try the games before I decided if I was into it or not. You sound like you're halfway ********, picked it up expecting it to be easy, and gave up before actually getting into it. That's like .. well, I probably shouldn't describe Sex here, so I'll need to think of another image.... I got it! That's like Opening a Container of Icecream and just leaving it without getting an actual taste. It's stupid, and very wasteful, and you don't know what you are missing.

Nomura already revealed what the title means in an interview.
The game takes place over 358 days (since the remaining 7 days are in KH2). The "over 2" stands for how the days spent are shared by Roxas and Xion since they're one and the same.
For a while, I alwas thought the 2 represented Sora and Roxas, not Xion and Roxas. Heh heh heh....

If that would of happened then the whole emotional impact of roxas and his choices would be non-existent making for a pretty lame story. Not to mention that without that struggle for riku to go through he probably wouldn't of been strong enough to help sora defeat xemnas who would of still posed a threat either way.

New BBS info came out a couple days ago.

Stitch has a world called Deep Space which features other experiments.
The game is said to total 40+ hours which each chars story to be around 15 hours.
Nomura confirmed that there will indeed be a secret movie hinting at the next game at the end. However he did not confirm if it is kh3.
Each char will go to the same worlds but there will be different scenarios and scenes depending on who u play as so it won't feel the same.
The "keyblade war" Happens towards the end of the game.
Any questions surrounding Ven/Roxas/Sora will be understood by the end of the game.
Xion's story is over and it will be very hard to bring her back.
Next game may not be kingdom hearts 3 but it won't be a spin off either.(Whatever that means)

In all honesty, part of me died when the Final Boss Battle against Riku turned out to be so easy and simple, and because of this, I kinda hate that they fought anyway. Also, I'm missing the emotional impact detail for some reason. The biggest thing I see is that Roxas wouldn't have been struggling against it in the Digial Twilight Town. He'd still be fullfilling his choice to find who he is, as well as striking back against the Orgonization for Xion's sake... maybe I'm just sleep deprived, but I'm missing the all important and probably obvious detail... as for Riku not being able to help out, he was still using Corridors of Darkness and his Dark Energy Ball attacks as he was when he was Riku, not to mention he was FAR more useful as Riku Riku than he was as Heartless Riku (although since Ansem dying and the feedback from the machine was what purified Riku, granting him official use of his Keyblade, I can see the argument about him not being strong enough to help fight Xemnas being valid).

I did not know that we'd play through the story 3 times with the 3 heroes to understand it all... this makes things a bit more interesting. I knew about the Experiment (I thought it was experient 226, right), not to mention the boss fight with it and Gantu, but I still wonder if Deep Space exists while Sora was fighting his battles in the future (... how silly that sounds; they were FLYING THROUGH Deep Space).

I DEMAND TO SEE THE LINGERING SENTIMENT IN ACTION DURING THE KEYBLADE WAR! OMG IT'S GONNA BE SWEET! And yeah, I didn't really value Xion's existance as much as I probably should. She's mainly a plot device to me, rather than existing as a full fledge character, and I don't expect to see her around again (unless someone reads my mind and grants the world a Kingdom Hearts Fighter). And we might definitely have another game before Kingdom Hearts 3 (which I hope comes out for the Wii, so I can connect my Wiiote to the Keyblade and fight with it while I play, 'cause that's so pimp).

Thanks for teaching me a few new things, Philly. Anything else?

THANK YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE BEING SANE! I'm tired of it! You take over! I QUIT!

Xion wasn't erased from memory. What parts was she suppose to be in kh2? Roxas "died" before sora's story even begun and seeing since the only other person who could bring up xion was riku in which sora didn't come in contact with until very late in the game it makes sense why she wasn't mentioned. You can also make the argument that xion was "hinted" at with axel being surprised at roxas wielding two keyblades.(of course everyone knows the real reason is simply she wasn't thought of at the time of kh2 but still. Nomura covered his tracks with xion)

The 358/2days meaning is simply 2 people sharing the power of 1 person over the spam of 358 days.

The real reason why tv shows aren't represented is because they were never shown in japan. But i agree there is no way marvel will end up in kingdom hearts.
Thank God another sane person. How the hell do you people stay Sane all the time? It's so **** tiring!

Darkslash

Smash Master
Picked up my copy of Kingdom hearts 358/2 days today...and I can say I am not disappointed.
It's pretty much the core of the series in handheld form. The incluson of Limit Breaks are nice as well.

Now back to collecting more hearts.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sephiroth was easy to me. Way easier than KH1, IMO.
Beating him in Critical Mode on FM+ wasn't hard either. Guard is your friend.

Best worlds for me were Timeless River, Tron's World, and Mulan's World. That was a bout it for me. Everything else didn't have enough interaction I thought.
Despite first playing on Proud Mode, KHII as a whole is easy. Xaldin may have given me a bit of trouble when I first fought him, but when I learned to summon Stitch, he became a lot easier to deal with.

Timeless River was fun, but I didn't Tron's light cycle bits much.

I wish the Final Mix version came out in the US.

Also, the Gummi ship sections remind me of Starfox a bit.

Denzi

Smash Master
Is KH 358/2 any good? BTW Sephiroth is the hardest foe in the series even if you can beat him you've got to admit he was pretty hard the first time through.
But the second time through was a joke.

I have Days and I have to say I don't like it as much as I'd hoped I would. It just gets sort of dull and repetitive, and it sticks with the "happy love friendship etc" theme of the other games without the disney characters being nearly as prominent, which just makes it seem out of place. I also had the ending spoiled for me :( and that was even more disappointing.

There's my opinion for ya.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Is KH 358/2 any good? BTW Sephiroth is the hardest foe in the series even if you can beat him you've got to admit he was pretty hard the first time through.
Nope, not even close to being the hardest. What Green Kirby said is true. KH:FM Xemnas and Terra are much harder.
Plus, KH2 Sephiroth was easy.

Darkslash

Smash Master
The game will pick up on day 200. And despite the game being spoiled for me, I teared a bit. The real treat of the game is Mission mode, where there's even options for a pseudo Versus mode.

Plus Dual Roxas is a beast.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can't wait for Birth by Sleep. I'm getting a PSP just for it. I really want to know who Master Xehanort's apprentice is. >_<

has anyone uploaded the trailer from the recent TGS?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Kingdom Hearts 1 & KH Final mix 1 were definitely the hardest games in the series. Gba chain of memories was also difficult if you didn't take the time to level up alot. Kh2 even on proud mode were easy as ****. 358 was extremely interesting, kept you playing and it was pretty long, but not hard at ALL.

ScoobyCafe

Smash Journeyman
Vanitas, huh?

Well right away I recognize the word. It's a third declension feminine word for Vanus, meaning a few things, such as absence of purpose, aimlessness, emptiness, deceit, vanity (figuratively), etc. A suitable name, I suppose.

I don't like his bull**** 'I'm awesomely cool' leaning pose, though. I've seen it too many times before, Square. It's not cool.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Maybe in the 1st game. 2nd game he was easier then xladin and xemnas. Also if u ever played kh2fm all 13 org members are harder then sephiorth. Not to mention terra.

Kingdom Hearts 1 & KH Final mix 1 were definitely the hardest games in the series. Gba chain of memories was also difficult if you didn't take the time to level up alot. Kh2 even on proud mode were easy as ****. 358 was extremely interesting, kept you playing and it was pretty long, but not hard at ALL.
Kh2fm on critical mode is the hardest in the series.

Vanitas, huh?

Well right away I recognize the word. It's a third declension feminine word for Vanus, meaning a few things, such as absence of purpose, aimlessness, emptiness, deceit, vanity (figuratively), etc. A suitable name, I suppose.

I don't like his bull**** 'I'm awesomely cool' leaning pose, though. I've seen it too many times before, Square. It's not cool.
I love his pose. I mean look at him. He completely covered in armor. Why wouldn't he be cocky.

I can't wait for Birth by Sleep. I'm getting a PSP just for it. I really want to know who Master Xehanort's apprentice is. >_<

has anyone uploaded the trailer from the recent TGS?
Here you go. Trailer is so epic. Also its nice to see the org members in human forms even if they do look practically the same. I seriously cant wait for this game now. They announced a jan 9th release date for japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Z_BJ3JIN4

Darkslash

Smash Master
Awesome the TGS 09 trailer. I only saw a bit of it from that PSP promo. I think I recognize Sora's japanese voice from Vantius. And since he meets ventus alone, could this be a sign of a Sora relation?

Also another intresting thing to note. Ven's star looks alot like the charm on Oathkeeper, but with the blue on the outside and the yellow on the inner circle.

I'm most likely ranting again.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Awesome the TGS 09 trailer. I only saw a bit of it from that PSP promo. I think I recognize Sora's japanese voice from Vantius. And since he meets ventus alone, could this be a sign of a Sora relation?

Also another intresting thing to note. Ven's star looks alot like the charm on Oathkeeper, but with the blue on the outside and the yellow on the inner circle.

I'm most likely ranting again.
TAV charms all look like different variations of kairis.

And yea soras va is the same va for vantias. .

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
That was a really cool trailer, it's gotten me more pumped for this game. Stich having a charm made of random junk was cute, I'll say it :p

I hope that "Pinocchio's World" makes an appearance. Does anyone have links/pictures to the sprites from 358/2 Days from Pinocchio characters that got cut from final release?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I haven't looked at the new trailer yet. I'll probably try avoid doing so.
It's the not the spoilers that I'm afraid of. It's just the torture of waiting until January.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The trailer definitely made me more excited for the game. By all accounts, it looks really promising. Can't wait for them to **** it up.

Despite what people are saying elsewhere, I'm kind of underwhelmed by Master Eraqus, and I'm really not too thrilled about the idea of official master and apprentice relationships in this universe to begin with. At least in regards to the keyblade. The Master Exams sound like something right out of Naruto.

Still, despite my feelings about the Organization, it will be neat to see the apprentices' pre-Nobody selves and find out how everything leads up to the events of KH. Hopefully the Terra = Xehanort hints that are being dropped all over the place are just there to mislead people, because I'll be pretty disappointed if they made it that easy to figure out.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Haha, my thoughts exactly. It looks great but they seem to find a way to ruin everything. I'm also hoping that the Terra=Xehanort therory is false because I don't want anymore inbred characters. It's just beyond rediculous now.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
How exactly are they running anything. The master/apprentice thing was already hinted at with mickey and yensid. And sora already confirms that not every keyblade wielder has a master.

The Terra=Xehanort thing is probably true since everything fits together perfectly.

I dont see how a game that will be explaining the whole ven/roxas thing/Keyblade origins/Backstory on the org human lives and gives backstory on mickey ruining anything.

Darkslash

Smash Master
If the Keyblade war tidbit was anything, it seems that the Keyblade wielders where a knighthood of sorts of protecting the Worlds. It also seems that Mickey knows TAV or at least Ven, seeing as Ven mentions "Mickey's Star Fragment".

Roxas215

Smash Lord
If the Keyblade war tidbit was anything, it seems that the Keyblade wielders where a knighthood of sorts of protecting the Worlds. It also seems that Mickey knows TAV or at least Ven, seeing as Ven mentions "Mickey's Star Fragment".
I thought it was obvious mickey knew them since sunset horizons.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Phillyrider807, I think you misunderstood me. I'm excited for the game,it looks great. But the devs have a tendency to take things too far. It weakens the story when everyone has these bizzare connections. As of now Sora contains memories of himself, Roxas, Xion and apparently Ven. So when I hear that Vanitas has the same VA as Sora I get worried. Then Aqua says the charms will keep them together which sounds alot like what Roxas and Namine said to each other. Since we already "know" that some of Ven is lingering in Sora are Terra and Aqua within Riku and Kairi as a way of keeping them together? It's stuff like this that I'm worried about because its already gotten to a point that borders on ********. I don't want them to continue down that road.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Phillyrider807, I think you misunderstood me. I'm excited for the game,it looks great. But the devs have a tendency to take things too far. It weakens the story when everyone has these bizzare connections. As of now Sora contains memories of himself, Roxas, Xion and apparently Ven. So when I hear that Vanitas has the same VA as Sora I get worried. Then Aqua says the charms will keep them together which sounds alot like what Roxas and Namine said to each other. Since we already "know" that some of Ven is lingering in Sora are Terra and Aqua within Riku and Kairi as a way of keeping them together? It's stuff like this that I'm worried about because its already gotten to a point that borders on ********. I don't want them to continue down that road.
Wow really been a month with no replies. Guess everyone played and beat days already.

Anyway as far as the post above. I think this far into the series we should expect connections now. So if Terra/Aqua are somehow connected to riku and kairi i wouldn't be surprised. However with the new details on vantias(Riku's stance/Sora's VA) I think if anyone is connected to riku its him.

Also remember that nomura also said that kairi's keyblade would be explained in bbs. So of course one of these chars has to be connected to her(He said it had to do with xehanort's memories. However is this the xehanort from kh2? Or master xehanort??)

Anyway alot of new scans came out since the last post. It shows braig(xladin) and Ienzo(zexion) Zexion is a **** 8 yr old kid lol. A couple things i noticed about their armors. 1 is the lack of their capes that they had in sunset horizons. 2 is that while in armor form there keyblades have keychains. However when they dont have their armor on there keyblades dont have keychains(the promo pic is misleading). This has to mean something. Also it just dont sit right with me that braig has the power to kidnap MX but TAV dont. Im thinking that he allowed himself to be captured in order to lure terra to use his darkness. Theres no way braig is strong enough to beat MX.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2976/bbsfamitsu1001.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/8581/bbsfamitsu1002.jpg
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/796/bbsfamitsu1003.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5786/bbsfamitsu1004.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3223/bbsfamitsu1005.jpg

ScoobyCafe

Smash Journeyman
Also it just dont sit right with me that braig has the power to kidnap MX but TAV dont. Im thinking that he allowed himself to be captured in order to lure terra to use his darkness. Theres no way braig is strong enough to beat MX.
Allowed himself to be captured in order trick others that he disappeared is more like it. Also, I bet $20 that MX breaks those chains and seriously mauls Braig, i.e. slash his face and whatnot (a la Xigbar).

As for the screens, they're really pimping this game out, probably the most impressive PSP game I've seen. Might have to import it.

Any word on Final Fantasy characters appearing in this?

Top Bottom