• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts [SPOILERS]

Roxas215

Smash Lord
LOL @ at how young Ienzo is.

Hard to belive that HE was the guy who convince Xehonart the reason for the Heartless plague in the first place
Lol yea. assuming ansems apprentices loses their hearts and become nobodies in or shortly after bbs then the time line does add up. Zexion looks no older then 18-20 in Days/CoM. And as a kid in this pic he looks no older then 8-10. 10 years in the time frame.

Now assuming that they become nobodies much later zexion could be using his illusion powers to appear older. It would be extremely hard to take a kid seriously then a adult even if u are a kid genius lol. I think this is the case cause honestly what could ienzo be doing as a kid to lose his heart?

Posted this in my crew thread and ill post it here too.

With all the new info the story is starting to come together. I read the translations of the scans from KHI.

Terra said something will happen to his body when he meets up with MX and Braig
Terra said that he may need Ven to save him.

Now think back to a few trailers ago and here are some interesting things..

Terra tells Ven that he was saved by him once
MX does something to Ven's (heart?)
MX tells Ven to give something up

Now if you look at this it starts to fit together.

Something DOES happen to Terra's body and Ven saves him somehow. MX then focuses on getting Ven out of the picture which ends up with that scene where Terra asks what happened to his heart. MX will try again to do something to Terra as to what we don't know, and without Ven this time it might work.
+++++++++++++++++++

Now just to add in a bit of theory...

It's possible that whatever happens to Terra is because of Ven falling into a trap and getting knocked out of the picture so he was unable to save Terra a 2nd time. It's obvious Ven tries to protect Terra at all costs(Even back at sunset horizons ven was the 1st to rush after MX/Vantias but terra held him back and went himself) Skipping a head I think it's possible that Destiny island scene with Ven and what looks to be Aqua(Can't believe i thought it was Terra when i 1st seen it) might be the end of the game. Only thing is there is also a scene with Terra looking at kid sora/riku. If these 2 scenes take place around the same time then Terra is obviously fine at this time. I suppose that they coule visit destiny islands more then once. Also in the new scans we see ven holding the wooden stick. The same wooden stick kida sora was using against kid riku with terra was watching them. It's obvious Terra/Ven interacts with sora/riku

Because of Ven falling into a trap the existence of Terra is no longer Terra. In the end Ven tells aqua to erase him, because he feels guilty and wants to have his existence erased as well. Aqua does something to erase Ven and some part of ven becomes one with sora.

If you think about it this would be very appropriate. Because that could make it like this, the existence of Ven is no more and in his place is the non-existent Roxas, and the existence of Terra is no more and in his place is the non-existent Xemnas.

Personally with all the KH symbolism I could really see that possible.

Now 3 things i still dont get. 1 what the hell does the room of sleep and awakening have to do with all this??

2. What is vantias role? It's kinda obvious now that he isn't human. Maybe he is another replica? Perhaps the 1st? He has riku's stance and it's confirmed his VA is the same as Sora's. Vantias plays a huge part and i just don't know where he fits.

3. HOW THE HELL DID BRAIG CAPTURE MX?? There is no way Braig has the power to do that when TAV can't. I think MX allowed himself to be captured to allow vantias to proceed with their plan(Whatever it is)

ARRG. TO MUCH KH SPAM. I CAN'T HELP IT.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
A theory.

Vanitas is the one who later becomes Ansem's apprentice, Xehanort.

Discuss.

(Yes, I know I'm not really going into detail right now, but I think this could actually be a pretty legitimate theory.

Also, sorry if it'd been brought up already. I hadn't found anything regarding this theory before, which kind of surpises me, tbh.)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Vanitas is the one who later becomes Ansem's apprentice, Xehanort.

Discuss.

(Yes, I know I'm not really going into detail right now, but I think this could actually be a pretty legitimate theory.

Also, sorry if it'd been brought up already. I hadn't found anything regarding this theory before, which kind of surpises me, tbh.)
Yeah, I'm not sure if it's been bought up on here, but a lot of people think that'll happen.
The DS game taught me to think outside the box when it comes to storyline twists etc.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Vantias being xehanort is a common theory as well(Well maybe not here but def on Gamefaqs and other Kh Boards)

However him having riku's stance and similar gear as well as having sora's VA makes people think Vantais is a bigger char then we once thought and is probably connected to Sora/Riku somehow rather then Xehanort. Besides we know xehanort becomes xemnas and in fm+ xemnas calls aqua "friend". Now we know vantias does know ven but we haven't seen any activity between vantias and aqua besides the ending fight. Still vantias being xehanort is very possible.

Anyway i just finished my 1st AMV that im using for a contest. Let me know if yall like it. It tells a story but only real fans will understand it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrYi5kMjKtc

Joeadok

Smash Journeyman
I don't know, seems to me that besides Mickey, Disney is irrelevent to the overall plot. What's going on here?

ScoobyCafe

Smash Journeyman
Lovin' that box art. <3

I don't know, seems to me that besides Mickey, Disney is irrelevent to the overall plot. What's going on here?
In KH2, yeah, they were pretty irrelevant for the most part. That's not the case with the original KH, and hopefully BBS will follow suit.

Speaking of BBS, the commercial hyped me up big time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6LyqI-OU8

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Well we know Yensid gives TAV guidance through out the series. And we also know the 7 princesses of heart plays a crucial role. Not to mention we know maleficent plays a huge role in terra's and aqua's story. So no it's not just mickey.

If u was talking about the series as a whole then yea. Besides KH1 the disney aspect has taken a backburner to the core KH plot(Sora/Riku/Kairi/Organization XIII)

However BBS will incorporate the disney aspect much better just like in KH1.

Also that boxart to me is lacking something. Don't know what it is but i don't like it as much as i like the others. Still though i noticed mickey's keyblade is bigger then he is lol. Also when BBS 1st was announced they seemed to be promoting Terra as the "Main" char. Now lately it's looking like Ven is the "Main" and Terra is taking a more "Riku" Approach.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*subscribes* KH~

I can't wait for Birth by Sleep, too excited!

That box art is awesome. Whenever I see Ven, I'm like YAY Roxas and then I'm like >_> lol.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
MAJOR SPOILERS. DONT READ IF U DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED. YOU BEEN WARNED.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................
Detail description of New PV(Not online yet)

i found in this blog Abyss of Obsessions - Jump Festa 2010 - KHBBS new trailer report a detailed description of the new trailer of bbs from jump festa

The trailers starts with a brief showing of Ven sitting on the throne in the chamber with chains (as seen in this 2FM extra cutscene, 03:15), and he's unconscious.

Conversation between Xehanort and Eraqus.

Terra swung his keyblade, saying "my dream is to become a Keyblade Master" and Ven gave him this bored look while Aqua replied, "You mean 'our' dream."

Goofy and Donald was standing guard at Yen Sid's Tower when suddenly there's an explosion, and they found Ven unconscious on the ground, holding in his hand a translucent bloob that looked like a paopu fruit but glowing in blue.

Terra talking to Cinderella's Fairy Godmother; she asked him "do you have a heart that believes in dreams?"

'Superhero' Pete made an 'epic appearance' but Aqua gave him a bemused look and went, "Haah?" LOL

Zack asked Aqua on a date. She got embarassed and shook off her arms and head, hahah.

Hades was sneakily talking to Terra.

In Neverland, Aqua was holding Ven's keyblade, going "This is...!" and Peter Pan told her Ven left it behind.

Princess Aurora was in slumber and Terra was yelling out to someone, "What have you made me done!?"

Ven was holding his head in pain on the ground, with Mickey being unconscious behind him. Master Xehanort was saying something to him? (didn't catch)

FMV segment:
The scenes of the screenshots you saw in the 30sec TV CM and magazines scans are shown.
More of Terra and Aqua facing off each other.
Vanitas and Ven reenacting the scene of Sora looking up to find Riku holding out his hand to him in KH1.
Ven was running through a dark hallway and the walls had a hologram of Mickey in action.
Terra was being chased by a flood of water in where looked like the hallway of Castle Oblivion.

KH2FM Secret Ending scene in in-game graphics this time.

Eraqus talking to Aqua. I can't remember the dialogues here but Aqua looked sad.

Terra with young Riku at the beach; the sun was setting. Terra asked Riku, "why do you want to leave this world?" and Riku answered "I want to be stronger."

Aqua with Mickey and young Kairi. Aqua mentioned she senses 'light' from Kairi (um, vague memory here) and Mickey told her Kairi's special.

Ven running past Eleaus and Dilan, he was saying something to them. The two yelled out to Ven, "Wait!"

Terra facing off with Braig. Braig has the big scar on his left cheek in this scene. (I assume Terra's the one who gave him that scar?)

Ven and Even with Ienzo. Similar dialogue as in magazine scan, but better view of young Ienzo.

Young Axel and Saix showed up; they were with Ven. Axel said, "Because we're friends, got that memorized?" Both of their hair styles are similar to their Nobody selves but shorter. Axel wore a scarf on his neck and was wearing orange(?) tank top (or looked like one) while Saix was wearing a short-sleeved blue training jumpsuit, with a crescent moon mark on his left chest. (HAHAHAH) They both look like they're about the same age as Ven? Maybe sliiiightly younger? And no, no scars/marks on their faces.

Preview of minigames. Aqua's winning pose is so cute!

Battle scenes: Aqua VS Vanitas. Terra VS Braig.

Vanitas took his helmet off (but face is off screen) and Master Xehanort asked him, "How was Ven?" to which Vanitas answered, "I'll train him up."

Vanitas (with helmet on) unconscious on the floor and Aqua was about to touch his helmet but Vanitas suddenly laughed hysterically.

Terra VS Master Xehanort. Terra then roared and darkness start to accumulate? come out? of him.

A baby(?) wrapped in clothing was seen on the trunk of the paopu tree that Sora, Riku and Kairi always hung out at. He looked like Ven? His eyes were drooping but there were stars twinkling in/around them.

Little Sora saw a falling star in the night sky.

Aqua's at a beach, a tear falling down her cheek.

In the end, someone said, "his name is..." and the scene showed the back of KH2 Sora, sitting on the paopu tree.

Ok my thoughts!!

(So it's possible that Xemnas was referring to Ven as "Friend" and it is even more possible that Terra becomes Xehanort.
Aqua passes her master qualification exam.
Aqua beats Vantias but it seams as though Vantias is going to turn the tides and beat Aqua in a kind of Riku Vs. Roxas in deep dive.
Terra chooses riku to become the next wielder of his keyblade.(**** riku was setup!)
Over all Sora see's the light in the darkness and the events of Birth by sleep effects The end of Kingdom hearts II (It's possible that we will find out the contents of King Mickeys letter. We know that all 3 games leads into the next one.(Which reminds me. What the hell is going on with coded?)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I didn't read your post but if it contains spoilers then you should use spoiler tags.
Well it's not technically spoilers cause its just a detailed description of a unreleased promotional video(will probably be on the offical website on its next update which should be after jump fest ends which is on sun.) I just said it was spoilers to be safe if no one want to read it.

Anyway i think i finally understand the meaning of the title and The Ven/sora/roxas Vantias/Ven connection.

Warning. Long Read

Ok so after comparing my own theories with others over at the KHinsider boards i really think i understand everything now.

1st and most important. The Ven/Roxas/Sora connection

We know that a "baby Ven" is seen at the end of this trailer and right afterwards we see Sora in his kh2 gear at the same spot(papou tree on destiny islands) by himself.

I think i have it now. Birth by sleep!!!

It makes sense now! Ven will end up going to "sleep" (he was seen in a room that looked like the room of sleep and Xemnas did say "so you sleep again") and then whatever kind of sleep it was will cause Ven to be reborn inside sora. Which fits perfectly with a baby looking like Ven being in the same spot that quickly switches with sora. I mean there is not really a better symbol for birth than a baby.

We know now that Terra while the chosen one at 1st was corrupted by darkness (Riku anyone?) Maleficent tells Aqua Terra accepted the darkness within him and Master Eraqus tells Aqua that Terra wont be the Hero of Light. So if Terra failed then the duties are then carried on to ven

"Baby Ven" isn't a actual baby(That wouldn't make sense) It's symbolic that a new hero of light was "born" to take Ven's place because he failed.

(****!! I thought Roxas story was emotional. Ven has it worse and we didn't even play the game yet. We know he failed at protecting Terra. We know he gets frozen Alive. We know he gets thrown off a cliff. And we know he is "Erased" At the end.)

Ven going to sleep is going to some how be a kinda do over thing. By being reborn in Sora it gives him another chance to save his best friend.

Also the more I think about it the more I think it would make sense that Sora and Riku's fate was a repeat of Ven and Terra's. Sora was able to save Riku from the darkness but we know Ven failed at saving Terra.(Remember the final mix trailer? We know the fight happens at the end of the game and at the end of the video we see Terra giving in to the darkness(his eyes changes)(Rikunort anyone?)

Remember in the very 1st secret trailer(Sunset horizons. Not BBS) At the end it says "Everything starts with birth by sleep"

That line is so critical now. The events that happens between Ven and Sora is what starts everything!!!!!!!!

The only thing stopping me from 100% believing this is that Riku was in fact the chosen one at 1st and not Sora. We know Terra talks to riku(Which means it's obvious Ven will talk to Sora since we know Aqua is with Kairi) Maybe while Terra knows Riku is the next wielder Ven makes a "plan b" with Sora because he knows how him and terra will act out. If Riku falls into darkness(which he did) Sora will still be there.

The only thing im thinking now is If the "rebirth" happens before or after the fight at sunset horizons. It could go either way. 1 thought is that it cant happen after the fight because Ven is frozen. Another thought is that it can't happen before the fight cause if Ven loses his heart then how is he capable of weilding the keyblade in the 1st place to fight against MX/Vantias?

2nd-Ven/Vantias connection
So we now know Vantias tells MX he will "train ven up" But train him up for what? Im thinking that Mx/Vantias while are "villains" at heart have good intentions. We know MX tells terra to give into the darkness.

What if MX captures ven to give terra the motive to give into the darkness? Now Vantias while a apprentice of MX doesn't like this idea because as i said they have good intentions. Maybe Vantias will betray MX??? At the end when Ven is "reborn" Inside sora maybe Vantias did the same with riku(Hence the same stance/armor style)

The only thing i dont get is we also know MX tells Terra to destroy vantias because he is a being of darkness(Again good intentions) But if MX wants vantias destroyed why the hell are they fighting side by side at the end of the game Against TAV and mickey?

Im really surprised at how much info they are leaking before the game is released. But im sure there is still tons of stuff we don't yet(Braig,Mickey,Kairi,MX intentions,Room of sleep and awakening)

I also think the water in CO rushing towards Terra is just a symbolic Aqua. I could tottaly see as soon as the water reaches terra the cut scene between Terra and Aqua begins. That would be so cool)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wait, so...what. Riku and others that have met Terra, Aqua, and etc magically forget that they met? x.x They don't bring them up...at all. Or maybe I'm just confused.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Mmmm spoiler tag in case KH 358/2 related...

I'm guessing it's along the same lines of Xion...who, when erased/disappeared was therefore erased from Roxas/Riku's memory as well.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Wait, so...what. Riku and others that have met Terra, Aqua, and etc magically forget that they met? x.x They don't bring them up...at all. Or maybe I'm just confused.
This is the thing. Many people believe that something will happen at the end of the game to make people forget about TAV. But this isn't the case since we know both Xemnas and Xigbar remembers them. And there is no reason not to think that mickey remembers them as well.

As far as Sora Kairi and Riku we can chalk that up to them being young.

I think the real crime here is Phil not telling Roxas about Ven when he trained both of them. lol

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Lea and Isa looks exactly like the trailer described. I love the way Lea looks. He looks a bit like Hayner. Translations say that in that pic Lea is saying "Got it memorized?" Lol!!! Also looks like that firsbee thing he has is what eventually turns into his chakarms.

Translations also say that Isa is saying "At least he wont dissapear" Great foreshadowing there!

Isa looks like a emo kid yet still normal. Something drastic had to happen to him to turn him into the sadistic person he is in KH2.

However it looks like their hometown is Radiant Garden. I don't really like that cause that means it's possible for Lea/Isa to be involved in the Aqua/Mickey/Kairi storyline. I hope thats not the case. I would of much rather have them be from twilight town.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'm probably going to avoid this thread once the Japanese release rolls around. It's fun to discuss the series but sometimes people get carried away with the spoilers. :p

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Looks like we know whats the "mystery" KH is called. 2ch just found a new registered domain square enix just made. KH:AD- AD stands for Another Dive(Which is a mix between another side another story/Deep Dive Which were the names for the secret movies in kh1 and final mix. Looks like this will be on the ps3

http://c.2ch.net/test/-/handygrpg/1262699122/

This is still a rumor until it's confirmed but bbs was found the same exact way and people thought that was a rumor.

This is summary blurb on that particular page...

(Possible spoiler???? Although, it's not major sounding at this moment.)

Sale date: Unknown
Price: Undecided
Story: That is about a tale of a different viewpoint of what happened apart of (or in addition to) the world that Sora obtained the keyblade....

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Story: That is about a tale of a different viewpoint of what happened apart of (or in addition to) the world that Sora obtained the keyblade....
That sounds interesting.

Oh, I just remembered that I need to watch the trailers.

I hope we eventually get to learn the back-stories for all the nobodies. I am quite curious.

finalark

SNORLAX
Hmmm... another spin-off (the KH series just loves these) in which you get to see the first game through the perspective of Riku, perhaps? It isn't impossible, and it'd give a fan-favorite character a chance to shine in his own game. I see a win-win situation here.

EDIT: Well, it's on the PS3. So forget my theory. Although that would possible work on the PSP...

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Nooooo! FFVII has enough stuff madefor it. Movies, tons of coverage in Kingdom hearts 2, tons of fanboys. I don't hate it or anything, but another FF9 is much more deserving...

FF9. Come on, it's like they forgot about this one, this one's should get a remake, it's been neglected :/
the thing is that FFVII has one of the best story's/character development, the only other game that I think competes with it is FFVI.

BTW I don't want to make a debate over this I'm just saying what I think

Top Bottom