• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingdom Hearts [SPOILERS]

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Didn't like 358/2 much. Many problems with that one. Loved the second's gameplay but hated the story. And I just hated COM all together. So I think the original is still the best. Have yet to get my hands on BBS.

This. Series. Needs. To. End.

I was younger than Sora when the series began. Now I'm drastically older. I don't want to be playing Kingdom Hearts IV when I'm 30.
CoM was ok, I liked the PS2 version alot better. 358/2 days was dumb, worst of all the KH. I actually played the second one first, so I like it better, but the first one was still good.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Egh this series. While the series is good, it needs to die already. I'm tired of having one game explain what happens to Sora while he's asleep, another game explain what's going on on the other side of the world when he's asleep, another game to explain what happened just after the 2nd game, another game that explains what happened after the game that happened after the 2nd game happened, another game to explain what happened when Sora was still ****ting his diapers, another game to explain what's going to happen to Sora after the 2nd game that they're going to say is a real game, but probably just ends up being a side game anyways, and then another game that tries to be all edgy and cool by trying to make the 3Ds in it actually stand for something so that 12 year olds can write up essays on how the name is deeply philosophical in nature and what it represents to Sora since he's probably schitzophrenic or something if he's saying Mickey Mouse and the gang talking to him while he holds a gigantic key as a sword because apparently that has the ability to kill, and then imagining up giant shadow monsters and magical fantastical lands that have talking lions and flying elves.

EDIT:

Oh, and Sora's poofy pants

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow, the only Kingdom Hearts game i've played thus far was the original for PS2, even though I own Kingdom Hearts 2, I haven't played it, I also own RE> Chain of Memories for the PS2, seems like a card style based game, I think i'll play that one soon since I happen to own it, I actually can't wait to play any of the newer one's after KH2, although i wish KH3 finally got anhnounced.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
What hurts the most is that the KH games are all on different systems. DS, PS2, 3DS, and PSP. That hurts my wallet so much if I wanted to play all of them .-.

Kitto

Smash Rookie
I dislike Birth By Sleep just because I hate how you have to start the game over two more times to get the full story,but that's just me whining.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
What hurts the most is that the KH games are all on different systems. DS, PS2, 3DS, and PSP. That hurts my wallet so much if I wanted to play all of them .-.
Yeah man, it seems that Square took a different approach to release on Nintendo as well, especially if they're exclusive, at least there's on the DS which means I can get the 3DS to play both handheld exclusives, I wonder which one would be better?

:phone:

Top Bottom