• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of Wifi: Link Challenge Board (NEW challege system!)

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
wow we had some bad lag, i saw you missed the zair edgehog a couple times
well, i won 3-1, but not the way i wanted cuz wifi blows
oh and for the record i use Gold Link too but i get confuse when i do dittos with fellow gold mainers so i switch to blue :p

GGs ^_^

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Yeah, I love you guys and all, but after getting beat online by a guy whom I regularly 2-3 stock in offline battles, I'm done with online except with good friends.

wifi = fail

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Ritch, you strive to be the number 1 Link main in the EC? I'm just going for NJ lol Or atleast a great one. This is completely off topic. My wifi is down but I'd love to play some matches if I could. I need to get if fixed because I'm hardly playing any people lately. I can't MG a comp and the playstyles are so annoying. I need to get this fixed D:

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
Ritch, you strive to be the number 1 Link main in the EC? I'm just going for NJ lol Or atleast a great one. This is completely off topic. My wifi is down but I'd love to play some matches if I could. I need to get if fixed because I'm hardly playing any people lately. I can't MG a comp and the playstyles are so annoying. I need to get this fixed D:
Yep, and you'll be having some competition for best link in NJ ;)

Forlin

Smash Cadet
Would anyone like a game now? FC's in profile, add then post or PM me.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Ich mochte ein match (translation: I would like a match). Anyone up for a set? Please be from the west HALF (edit), preferably from a state that has In-N-Out Burger. I will eventually play farther players, but for now I want to stay within my region.

I will be updating records in the meantime.....

Edit: Well, no takers so far, but I'll check back periodically. Also, at ANY time you see this just pm me and we can set something up. I've even consider players from the mid region.

RECORDS are updated, and I've added a new wins category "The 20+ Club" for gold members (lol...just win 20 sets). Havokk seems very close to it though he has begun to lose matches as of late, i'm sure the rust will be gone soon though. lol at this Ritch guy for his update impatience ("why hasnt the OP been updated yet?"), i'm sure he didn't realize he was going to be #1 in the < 5 standings. ;)

Lastly I've been considering playoffs, more on that later I guess.....

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Well, if no one on the West Coast is willing to play you, I'd be happy to do so. Just let me know if you eventually become bored enough to do so. :p

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
I would like to have some games, so slickvic or Havokk, if you want, I would like to play you guys

SuSa

Banned via Administration
soldner:

added, whats your in game name? < nevermind

Soldner Kei defeats Havokk 3-1

------

Just have it, I can't ****ing concentrate at all with my mom *****ing at me our second, third, and the start of fourth.... just take it.

Great Link first round, and I can't really comment because I was half yelling downstairs/getting *****ed at by mom, to really concentrate our last rounds. Hope to brawl you again sometime soon :) you make good use of pivot boosting.

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
Just have it, I can't ****ing concentrate at all with my mom *****ing at me our second, third, and the start of fourth.... just take it.

Great Link first round, and I can't really comment because I was half yelling downstairs/getting *****ed at by mom, to really concentrate our last rounds. Hope to brawl you again sometime soon :) you make good use of pivot boosting.
Yeah, I hope to brawl you again dude, great Link btw =D

Finns7

Smash Ace
Havook I hate when my mom is nagging meh when Im online seriosly im gonna have a mom john taunt on wifi.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
It's seriously the most annoying thing in the world. You're already trying to think 2 steps ahead of your opponent (not 3 because its wifi) and having to think of a response to your mother nagging....

I wish you could pause Wifi in 'with friends'....... someone must use pro hax0r skills to make it so..... >.> I'd hack my wii -just- for that code.... (but I would assume both players would need to have the code :/ if it was able to be done)

@kei

how about tomorrow? around 4-5 pm PMT (7-8 EST) I'd love a rematch :) and maybe some friendlies after ;) with me on Random.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
4-1 Ich Bin. :p

Wow I really do suck.
Actually I was surprised that your Link was actually pretty good, for some reason I thought you were going to suck.

You have a lot of good things working for you. One thing I would suggest though is try to be a bit quicker. Many times we had moments when you both used the same move, but you were always a step too slow.

Also, spacing yourself so that you always have some projectile (or zair) between you and your opponent, there were a couple of times were you tried using projectiles but I was close enough to him you before it was pulled off.

Keep up the good work.

sasook

Smash Champion
I wish you could pause Wifi in 'with friends'....... someone must use pro hax0r skills to make it so..... >.> I'd hack my wii -just- for that code.... (but I would assume both players would need to have the code :/ if it was able to be done)
I have one of my side taunts as "BRB" and another as "ready" maybe that could help? just a suggestion

Deva

Smash Lord
was ist das? der Brawl rankings ist shisa. was? Du bist melee spielen? oh ya, ok. Das ist ser gut. =P

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Havokk or Ritch, I'd like to fight both of you.

Since you're above me, I'm guessing you're better then me. Which is highly unlikeable.

Jink

Smash Apprentice
I'll be Brawling pretty soon, I was greatly busy and I have a new Wii with a new FC ofcourse.

Here it is: 1504-8859-7334

For anyone that has my old FC and Wii#, delete it. So it wont occupy space in your list.

Also I'm having trouble with my internet connection, but I'll be ready for anyone soon.

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
Havokk or Ritch, I'd like to fight both of you.

Since you're above me, I'm guessing you're better then me. Which is highly unlikeable.
lol confident now are we? i like that, just name a time ill try to see if i can make it, pm me so we dont spam this thread of our conversation lol

Top Bottom