• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of Wifi: Link Challenge Board (NEW challege system!)

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
I'll play later. I'm going to my friend's house right now.
Gah monkey, sorry but playing you was not enjoyable. I had half a second of input lag, and that's not an exaggeration. x____x
I'm not that used to WiFi. lol

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i'll play a few matches if ur still here. post if ur here

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
ggs dude. i beat K-Lub 8-0

what i saw u have a solid like but u dont zair alot and i ate u up b/c of that also when u do ur spin attack u leave ur self wide open alot get dont do it too much

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Double post (but one day between).

Is there anyone online who'd like to play me? Sasook? Blu Link? I've never played any of you before and I'd really like to while I have the free time.

Pretty please with a red Link on top?

Edit: I think everyone hates me... no one ever wants to play me *cries*

sasook

Smash Champion

Is there anyone online who'd like to play me? Sasook? Blu Link? I've never played any of you before and I'd really like to while I have the free time.

Dang, I wish I had looked at this thread earlier:mad:. I woulda played you, but you're offline now.

And I lol'd at "Pretty please with a red Link on top?"

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer

My wifi is broken lol I would play but I can't.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
ooh, I'm back on now. How bout it sasook?

Edit: Too bad Blu Link. But I shoulda realized from your five bazillion "Wifi is broke" posts that you couldn't.

Sasook, best of 5 (and actually do 5), and then friendlies afterwards for however long?

sasook

Smash Champion
Okay, sorry I didn't respond earlier. Just finished updating/rewriting parts of my guide. I'm only about halfway through it though, and it's been like over a month with that "currently undergoing changes" title.

Rewrites take a long time O_O

Anyways.....3351-3760-5334

EDIT: Do you want these recorded? I can if you want, but my computer's running low on space.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Yes, record them.
You go ahead and host. My FC is

<------------

(I put "Post" instead of "host", lol...)

sasook

Smash Champion
Added, and do you know if I can delete a movie file while it's being processed on youtube? That would really clear up space for me. (only has 30 minutes worth left on harddrive, and needs some harddrive left for conversion to high quality vids)

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Any iMac users that can help me out with error code 51330? I'm so frustrated and done with trying to fix it myself and I'm not going to turn to my dad quite yet.

sasook

Smash Champion
No idea blu link. BTW Anon is kicking my butt lol

EDIT: GGs, man you are really good. I totally got my butt kicked. I'd like to play you again sometime.

Button lag messed up my bombslides T-T

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
GGs Sasook.
Blu Link, 51330 means that the Wii does not have a network it is hooked up to.

AKA you do not have your Wii hooked up to the internet. Look up "error code 51330 smash bros" on google and go to Nintendo's page for directions.

The games went 4-1, Anonano.
The time you beat me had the most hilarious and anticlimatic KO I've ever seen, Sasook. I still don't know how that happened. You'd better post that one up, if any of them.

Did you like my Bowser suicide techniques? :chuckle:

sasook

Smash Champion
rofl at the bowsercides.

I'll see if I have the one where I won recorded, because my computer ran out of space. I have about 15 MB of space left on my computer lol. I really need to put all these recorded matches I have on youtube so I can delete them and make some room.

But wow Anon, you really surprised me. You were really good.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Havokk rocked my butt, and ArdeS was more experienced than myself. Don't go up against Havokk if you don't want to get gimped up the freaking wall.

Edit: On the bombslides, I thought you were messing up. You kept doing all these weird bombslides and I was like, I think he's trying to hit me. He could be showing off, because he knows how bad I am at DAC and wants to taunt me, but I really think he's trying to hit me.

sasook

Smash Champion
I heard Havokk is a really good wifi Link.

And yeah those bombslide fakeouts weren't supposed to fakeouts. :ohwell:

At least I managed to get some pivot boosting in.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Sure. Again, you go ahead and host.

We'll try for best of 5 again. After 5th match, I'll probably have to go. :p

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oh my gosh, I feel awful. You're definitely good, but I was literally shaking from the middle of our first match. You get the battle, but we need to fight again. Maybe I overrated my endurance...
So ggs, but I definitely need to do only 1 wifi a day. Those were fun nevertheless. I hope we can play again some time, as I want to be able to fight you when my hands don't feel like they're going to fall apart...

Edit: Sorry about this, I know it sounds like I'm being a bad loser, but I really do feel awful right now. I'm shaking, my hands feel heavy, and when we were fighting I just kept going to old standbys, like dair. I'm really sorry about this. :( I really hope we have a chance to fight again when I feel better.

Your edgeguard game is fantastic, by the way. You also predict really well.

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
hey dont worry about it, it's just wifi, it doesnt matter. Offline is where its at, wifi is just for fun :D ill play you again for sure, but next time you better be on natural impulse :p

Also, what a good link does is too stay calm at ALL times, no matter what. Even lossing you can still make a comeback but just stay calm, cuz if you do one mistake with Link, you're finished. We'll play again no doubt. You got a good link as well, its just, it was a bit predictable, but then again, i have played ALOT of Link dittos lol.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oh, you definitely knew me back and forth lol. I do struggle a bit with predictability normally, but *not* that much. You also land bairs, which is amazing to me. I struggle doing that on WiFi. But for some reason beyond me, I also struggle SH-ing on WiFi, which is why 3/4 of my zairs went right over your head, lol.
You also had amazing combos (hit, zair to grab being the most prominent). If you play like that all the time I don't think I could stand up to you anyways. :chuckle:

K-lub

Smash Cadet
ggs dude. i beat K-Lub 8-0

what i saw u have a solid like but u dont zair alot and i ate u up b/c of that also when u do ur spin attack u leave ur self wide open alot get dont do it too much
Thanx for the tips, i'll keep all that in mind
i think i need to start playing people on here more than my friends here where i live, they arn't that good lol

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
I can brawl in 20-30 minutes, if anyone feels up to it.

*expects to brawl Ritch one of these days :) a new face is always fun ;o *
lol well i added you before and you never added me :p seeing as i have a 4 day weekend we're bound to play, i added you, add me and we can get it started

SuSa

Banned via Administration
ok, ready now :) lol brawled Swordplay really quick

3 him
1 me

**** I suck

I'm rusty, and your really good xD I actually fell for the bombsmash (always slips my mind) twice, and I kept getting nair gimped >.< I tried so hard not too.... lol

and FFS at my Sd's.... -.-

Ritch def Havokk 3 Wins 1 Loss

(just take my word I'm rusty, I've been working on my Ness/Pokemon Trainer/

Top Bottom