• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of Wifi: Link Challenge Board (NEW challege system!)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Alright waiting, and mind doing friendlies after? (also I didn't mean to call you a noob because you didn't know that one thing xD you don't even need to know it to be good)

-will keep updated-

epic failure by me first round. (LOL SD by accident xD)

gg second round

Kalm- 2
Havokk-2

Havokk def Kalm 3 wins 2 losses

Edit:

Nice Link :) lol, I never seem to go for the nair gimps and it seems those work 99% of the time xD

SuSa

Kalm, don't be like that.

I SD'd first round on FD. Both last stocks, I daired +fastfalled and you DI'd + lived (accident)
You won second round on FD. (nice job)
I won on BF
I won on FD (3rd time)
I won on Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
No.. I beat you the first two times, you beat me the second two and I won the last.

Then you switched to Snake, to not lose anymore.

SuSa

I switched to Snake for the friendlies, then you NC'd, so I figured you didn't want any and left.

If your going to be like this, any respect I did have for you is gone, just accept the fact that you lost.

Stop taking WiFi so seriously.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Wow, I didn't expect you to be like this.

You lost get over it. I'll let you have a rematch, though.

SuSa

You've got to be ****ing kidding me.

Accept the fact you lost and stop taking WiFi so seriously. Oh noes, your first ****ing loss on your record. I already got mine, I've been beat, I report when I lose, I have no ****ing reason to lie about it.

1. It's ****ing WiFi
2. It's for fun
3. I'd rathers see real results on this thread then BS.

SuSa

This is pathetic.

1. I Sd'd last stock first round (FD)
2. You beat me first round (FD)
3. I beat you on BattleField (third round)
4. I beat you on FD (fourth round)
5. I beat you on Yoshi's Island (Brawl) (fifth round)

That made 3/2 my favor. So I chose Snake to begin our friendlies. You No Contested, I left.

Edit:

Would you kindly explain what motives I would have that would make me want to lie?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Um, no you didn't?

Look, instead of arguing over a single Wifi loss, why don't we start this over?

Or from 2-2 if you like.

SuSa

Hosting, join in then. I'll just beat you a second time and make your losses go from 2 wins 3 losses to 0 wins 3 losses so it looks worse on that precious record you have.

Why, so you can keep those previous 2 wins when I win again? We start from 0-0.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Alright, it seems we have a dispute here. I don't want to make any judgments here and decide the outcome so I think what I'll do is just enforce the rules. Normally, I don't care if people don't follow the rules I posted, but for a situation like this, I think it's best.

Last point of #3 under matches:

"- No stage can be picked more than once."

I am disqualifying the 2nd and 3rd Final Destination Matches. The score is currently 2-1 Havokks lead. I will host a room for you guys to finish up. If one of you does not accept a match, you will forfeit the set.

Edit: Both FCs have been added, waiting for Ray_Kalm

SuSa

I accept.

also @Kalm

Your Ganon almost scares me xD nice tech-chasing, and glad I finally faced a Ganon that thunderstorms. :) Also your DI is great, something I still need to work on (sometimes I don't think when I DI)

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Alright, it seems we have a dispute here. I don't want to make any judgments here and decide the outcome so I think what I'll do is just enforce the rules. Normally, I don't care if people don't follow the rules I posted, but for a situation like this, I think it's best.

I am disqualifying the 2nd and 3rd Final Destination Matches. The score is currently 2-1 Havokks lead. I will host a room for you guys to finish up. If one of you does not accept a match, you will forfeit the set.

I accept to.

Havokk, it's to laggy against you. Lag makes me not try, the slower the game the more I start sandbagging.

I'll play my Ganon on his max against you someday.

SuSa

I lag a bit because your in (Mid/Eastern?) Canada, and I'm on the West Coast of the US.

You play a good Ganon ;) and also, its wifi xD get over the lag, it comes with wifi.

I'm just used to lag so I barely notice it.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

It should be 2-2 now since I just won.

SuSa

@Ray

What stage did you win on? FD or BF (either way, its been played and doesn't count) :(

Stages we must play on:

Castle Siege, Delfino, Halberd, Lylat Cruise,
- Pokemon Stadium 1, Corneria, Rainbow Cruise, and Norfair.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Kalm that seemed like you guys were starting a new set, i am online add me. If you do not accept you will forfeit the match. Havokk has been added.

Sorry, just trying to resolve this as fair as possible.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Sorry Kalm that seemed like you guys were starting a new set, i am online add me. If you do not accept you will forfeit the match. Havokk has been added.

Sorry, just trying to resolve this as fair as possible.
Okay but what do the scores start as? It should be 2-2.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
The score will be set at 2-1 Havokk's favor. That other match that you guys had was a new set starting at 0-0. I will choose hyrule if that level is choosen everyone just die till one of you picks the level. Remember, one that has not been chosen. Room will be up in a sec.

Room is up. hhmmm, i will dc and recoonect. Now, room is up, Havokk joined...

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
hi, I have some time, so if there is anyone up for some games tell me =D

@Havokk
I don't know if you have time right now for our rematch? if you do, pm me =)

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Ray_Kalm def. Havokk 3-2. Epic matches guys, either one of you could have won that last match. It went back and forth, really fun to watch actually.

Now, this has been resolved. Please to not spam this board, if you guys want to talk please pm or just do it some where else. If I see it here i WILL report it.

Great links, both of you.

To EVERYONE: If there are any disputes in the future, please pm me to have it resolved. From now on I think I will just report it if you guys don't keep it to pms. Thanks.

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
lol @ last 2 pages

k, i already added ya kalm, just catch me on wifi im always on after 7 pm or maybe earlier depending on the amount of hw i get

Top Bottom