• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of Wifi: Link Challenge Board (NEW challege system!)

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
I will be up tonight since i dont have to go to school tomrrow so if anyone want to fight just post here. i have to go in a bit so if i dont repond i left already

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I will be up tonight since i dont have to go to school tomrrow so if anyone want to fight just post here. i have to go in a bit so if i dont repond i left already
I'll fight you later on, Monkeyx4.

Oh and just to warn you, I won't be holding back as I did in that match you've uploaded.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
I'll fight you later on, Monkeyx4.

Oh and just to warn you, I won't be holding back as I did in that match you've uploaded.[/u shouldnt never held back in da first place dude

slickvic

Smash Apprentice
New York City/currently in Los Angeles (college)
hey guys. I've got tourneys this fri-sun, so im trying to get some training in. I plan on using Link, so I wanna fight you guys and get better. I know wifi sucks, but it can still help to learn new techniques and to flush out my weaknesses. So, anyone wanna fight?

Btw, Ich, if ur on, now is a great time to finish our set

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
I'm on, lets finish this up...i'll host

Update: Ich defeats slickvic 3-0

Your connection was much better this time around. GGs, just a few suggestions--i noticed after you get hit you tried to stay close and hit me back, sometimes it might be better to just get some distance and reset yourself. Also, you played better in the beginning but when you got down i think you kept going for knockout hits instead of keeping with your strategy, just stay focused and don't psych yourself out of your game. Good luck at your tourney, represent.

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice
anyone want to play me?? and slickvic if you want ill brawl you if you want when you finish with Ich Bin Awesome

slickvic

Smash Apprentice
New York City/currently in Los Angeles (college)
slickvic u literally beat the **** out of meh :o ggs btw
yea man. GGs. if i may make a few suggestions. First, you use the Usmash way too much. its a good move, but it gets predictable, and because you stay in the same spot, i basically get a free hit. Try the Utilt more. its faster, and you can get a few off at low percentages. Also, use more projectiles. bombs are great, but you should mix in more arrows and boomerangs. you used zair good, better than i did, but the boomerangs and arrows really help. Other than that, keep at it man. We can play again sometime if you want.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I'll face you. I have about an hour (I posted this at 4:50 my time, so that means about 5:45 is when I have to get off).

Best 3 or 4 out of 5, then friendlies afterwards?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Monkey hasn't responded, so how bout you and me Scizor?

Same restrictions apply as last post.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ich, ggs yesterday! My internet shuts of at midnight Pacific Time so that's why we couldn't finish our last match. D:
Let's play again soon!

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Lol..."my internet shuts off at midnight PT." It's like Cinderella, but in a brawl sort of way. But yeah man, those were fun games! PM me for matches anytime or anytime you see me on AiB.....Careful with those glass slippers XD

Top Bottom