• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of Wifi: Link Challenge Board (NEW challege system!)

Swordplay

Smash Lord
forget the forums format....lets just play.....nintendo joe

To me the point is not to report scores but to have friendly dittos....

you should be able to win...I've been playing too much bomberman blast

Swordplay

Smash Lord
LMAO at the games....especially the last 1.....

Did I just randomly run off the stage and air dodge or did the gale actually touch me?

Either way fooish me.....

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Records are up to date.

Again, looking at this entire page. . .please use a chat room, it's so many useless posts of "Hey, you there?" or just idle chit chat. This thread should just be for placing match requests and posting results, the talk should be in a chat room like allisbrawl. But whatevs, i dont really care, it's just annoying reading through 3 pages of the same thing without seeing any actual results or requests or anything.
I think private messages would solve the problem. You could ask if anyone wants a match right now in this topic, but have people reply in a private message and discuss details that way.
Yes, a lot of the conversational stuff should be limited to pm's or i also suggest using that edit button to update your post with whatever you need to say, just try to limit your post please. I recommend four post total (both players) for a complete match 1. request 2. accept 3. confirm 4. report results. If you can decrease that with edits, i appreciate it.

forget the forums format....lets just play.....nintendo joe

To me the point is not to report scores but to have friendly dittos....

you should be able to win...I've been playing too much bomberman blast
This thread can also be used to request friendlies (it'll cut down on the spam of these threads). Make sure you mention that you are requesting friendly or unscored matches and I will not post the scores, even if the other person reports them. The point of this thread is to see what things your fellow link mains do in practice, which you might want to learn.

*Mari*

Banned via Administration
Hello, im no pro Link, but im good hehe. If u want to brawl me look at my signature.

SuSa

Looking at your signature isn't helping me... your not in the chat, and I'm not about to join a forum just to brawl you.

Wouldn't it be easier for us all for you to just post your friend code?

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
LMAO at the games....especially the last 1.....

Did I just randomly run off the stage and air dodge or did the gale actually touch me?

Either way fooish me.....
those games were awesome, and as for the last game, I didn't really see how you died. WiFi is so strange, I could've sworn I threw my gale, but as for whether it touched you or not, I don't know. My gale definately touched you when it helped you recover for your second stock... lol.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I was laughing so hard when your boomerang helped me recover...Thats why you need to learn how to use arrows.....

EDIT: Fine Ich, I'll take them to PM's.....

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
All these post above seem better fit for pm's. I'm not trying to be a ****, but please do not use this thread for post game chats. Thanks.

EDIT: lol...thanks swordplay.

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
i want to fight some of you guys, but i dont wanna to feel like im spamming this thread >__> if you want to play me add me and pm me. im a pretty good link, i can keep up with blubba if you need more convincing to play me :p

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Let's brawl slickvic

edit: oops, i see Havokk has already accepted. How about letting the rest of fight? XD j/k. Well i guess i'll use this post to update any matches that might have gone on. Unless anyone else wants to fight.....

edit2:: No matches to update, OK slick, we'll brawl at 7.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Ummm...I'm just gonna assume that it's just a coincidence that you disconnected twice in our matches while I was ahead with one life left so I won't count them as a win. After all, the lag was pretty bad. =/

But, seriously, we're both L.A., why is our connection that bad?

Anyway. we'll try to finish some other time, hopefully our connection will be better. My lead 1-0...

p.s. we'll follow up in pm's

slickvic

Smash Apprentice
New York City/currently in Los Angeles (college)
Ummm...I'm just gonna assume that it's just a coincidence that you disconnected twice in our matches while I was ahead with one life left so I won't count them as a win. After all, the lag was pretty bad. =/

But, seriously, we're both L.A., why is our connection that bad?

Anyway. we'll try to finish some other time, hopefully our connection will be better. My lead 1-0...

p.s. we'll follow up in pm's

yea man. im sorry about that. I wouldnt disconnect on purpose, or i wouldnt have come back the second time. Idk why my connection is messed up. I tried again afterwards with a friend and it messed up again. its probably on my end, so i gotta get it fixed. Your up 1-0, 2nd match is on Lylat Cruise. Keep up to date with PMs

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for bailing on people so much; I get sidetracked easily and was busy uploading a couple of Wi-Fi matches vs DK. I figured it's about time I update my videos anyway.
But ummm... Maybe another day I'll be able to play with you slick (and monkey). Sorry again. :(

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Sorry for bailing on people so much; I get sidetracked easily and was busy uploading a couple of Wi-Fi matches vs DK. I figured it's about time I update my videos anyway.
But ummm... Maybe another day I'll be able to play with you slick (and monkey). Sorry again. :(

U ku man if u gotta do something or make urself know by uploading matches go right ahead =D

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I can brawl for a little bit.....i got a few free hours.

We don't have to follow format.

*Note* I may record a match or two as I will be trying to put up some of my stuff online O_O

SuSa

Hosting.

~ Will keep updated ~

1 win Havokk
1 win swordplay
1 win Havokk

Havokk def Swordplay [3-1]

edit:

Great games ^_^ you've improved a lot and made a fine use of Arrow Canceling :) something I still lack

Swordplay

Smash Lord
We split 3-3 overal but he did beat me to best of 3.....(for some reason I killed myself a lot.....I'll keep that in mind next time.)

So you think i improved.....well i should have now that I am use to the GC controller. But I do not think I have peaked yet.

you've improved a lot and made a fine use of Arrow Canceling :) something I still lack
I blew it. It took to long for me to realize that even though you had a close combat advantage, I had a projectile advantage.

That sucked I didn't get to record a single match as they were all over 3 mins.....absolutely useless....admit it sakuri...you failed.

Somebody else needs to play me so i can record some matches. We don't have to keep score.....

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Ardes lets play...if your still up...

Sorry I didn't get this message till so late.

I'll give ya 15 mins to respond. (I'll assume matches are off record unless you say otherwise)

EDIT: Alright going to bed another day.....

Top Bottom