• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of Wifi: Link Challenge Board (NEW challege system!)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Does anyone want to play? I'm in Europe and I suck, believe i-

*Slapped*
The Sonic boards are trying to have a field day with the Link Boards right now.

Anyone STILL want to play?

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Got to say Ich. I've gotten worse.....I've been in a long slump but I'm beginning to come out of it. It took awhile to integrate bair > arrow cancel into my game. I'm just now getting the hang of it. I can't wait for you to see the finished product.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about it, it was laggy anyway and i've seen you do better. I have no idea how you pull off the bair arrow cancel with lag but it was very nice. And you were't kidding about the spam, my god, i was so confused on green hill zone. XD

One suggestion tho, I think the spam gets you into trouble sometimes, when people move in close just concentrate on spacing and using your regular attacks.

Anyway ggz.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
thats good advice. Offline I can actually do that. I can make the adjustment to a spacing game from a projectile game. With the lag though, there is less time to adjust which is why it seems like I'm always in trouble.

And lol Green hill. That's my special counterpick stage. It throws everybody off. the main reason why is because I know the trajectory angle of all of my projectiles by heart. I use both soft throw and hard thrown bombs to play with trajectory and take advantage of the stage setup. If I don't kill myself, it's one of my best stages.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Records have been updated. errors?...let know...yadda yadda

@Agent Snop/O.T.L.: Try using the online chatroom after you challenge next time, you might have better luck.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I've fallen into 7th due to my inactivity and playing off the record matches huh?

I blame Wifi.

Looking forwards to our match tomorrow agent shop.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to join but I keep coming in the chatroom when nobody is online <.<

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I'm not saying it'll prove anything, I just want to see if my Link is good or not, and playing against Legan will be good enough to test. Also too, I won't be playing him on Wifi, it'll be in person.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I played and lost to ArdeS, 3-1. s GGs but vey laggy matches. Nevertheless no johns :)

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
I have time for a few games, if anyone is up, I'll be in the chat room =)

Ok, I played and lost to Kirin 3-0, GGs Kirin, your Link is reaaaally good, and the friendlies were great too =)

nezzedaoriginal

Smash Cadet
Anybody up for a few games on the west coast? Sometime between this post and an hour from now? I'll be in the chatroom =]

AGAIN. Someone play me!

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
Haven't been online for quite awhile now...my apologies :/ But anyway my Link's starting to get beastlier during my last few brawls ^^ I'd love to have some Link Dittos with anyone except not tonight...although I'm open tomorrow :] Anyway I'm in winter break so it's all cool. How's everyone been?

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
I'm not saying it'll prove anything, I just want to see if my Link is good or not, and playing against Legan will be good enough to test. Also too, I won't be playing him on Wifi, it'll be in person.
Play him IRL...WiFi doesn't do the guy justice.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Haven't been online for quite awhile now...my apologies :/ But anyway my Link's starting to get beastlier during my last few brawls ^^ I'd love to have some Link Dittos with anyone except not tonight...although I'm open tomorrow :] Anyway I'm in winter break so it's all cool. How's everyone been?
LIEZ

Good to hear you've improved, I've improved as well. I'd love to play you tomorrow, I'm going to be recording vids for Lootic then anyway. So why not? :)

BTW I see you online, like, every time I'm on. Have you gotten carpel tunnel yet? XD

EDIT: I come out about even with Legan on WiFi... which means that he's not very good on WiFi. Even he says he's horrible. But seriously, if it were IRL I would be utterly, completely destroyed by him.

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
LIEZ

Good to hear you've improved, I've improved as well. I'd love to play you tomorrow, I'm going to be recording vids for Lootic then anyway. So why not? :)

BTW I see you online, like, every time I'm on. Have you gotten carpel tunnel yet? XD

EDIT: I come out about even with Legan on WiFi... which means that he's not very good on WiFi. Even he says he's horrible. But seriously, if it were IRL I would be utterly, completely destroyed by him.
Yes indeed I've improved...especially when I'm now getting into the hang of using z-air :] Anyway sure, it's all cool with me ^^ Yeah I always see you and Ritch online eveytime I get on! I laughed at your comment thing that said "Anonanonanonanonano" xD

sasook

Smash Champion
I think we all would be, with the exception of Deva. But then again, Deva vs. Legan would be too epic for the game to handle, and the disc would break.

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
I think we all would be, with the exception of Deva. But then again, Deva vs. Legan would be too epic for the game to handle, and the disc would break.
lol at that Sasook, too good =)

Deva vs Legan... that would be so godly... Seriously there is no video of a match like that? I mean, a top tier Link mainer vs another one?

Deva

Smash Lord
lol, I remember the matches I had with Arkive at Axis, we didnt do many, but they were fun as hell since he's the only other top Link I've gotten to play irl.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
I edited the OP to make it more "friendly" friendly. I never explicitly mentioned that request for friendlies are welcomed here, so now I included a little section to change that. So yeah, just make sure to mention that you're looking for friendlies when posting, otherwise I'll consider it a challenge request.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Give people about fifteen minutes and then you're talking. I never find anyone in under 10.
D: Sorry I quickly found a game with WaffleZ on AIM. My brother was rushing me to gtfo the computer. Grr. W/e, maybe we'll play some other time when I can use both the computer and Wii? lol

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
D: Sorry I quickly found a game with WaffleZ on AIM. My brother was rushing me to gtfo the computer. Grr. W/e, maybe we'll play some other time when I can use both the computer and Wii? lol
Likez now? :3

Top Bottom