• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of Wifi: Link Challenge Board (NEW challege system!)

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm waiting for Kalm to finish his brawl...or maybe I'm waiting for nothing, I dunno lol..
but i'm on at the moment...anyone want to brawl?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'll be going on for a bit. Lilmister, I've added you.

Ich, I know I'm being a little hasty but, don't forget to add my wins.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Ok Kalm I'm on...you're not in the chatroom so I'll just post here. You host, best outta 5

Legan

Smash Lord
alright heres my temp FC 3694 9688 1933. Ill just let you know now, Im not as good as I used to be at wifi. Havent been playing brawl much at all, especially wifi. Hopefully i can warm up

Edit: GG's Ardes.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
alright heres my temp FC 3694 9688 1933. Ill just let you know now, Im not as good as I used to be at wifi. Havent been playing brawl much at all, especially wifi. Hopefully i can warm up

Edit: GG's Ardes.
GO****IT!

I have wifi now, Legan does too, and MY COPY OF BRAWL IS UNUSABLE! And the other one broke.

Life isn't fair.

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Dam-n, my internet is broken, if it gets fixed I still have a lot of things to do I cant back out of.

I really don't play wifi, but I would've wanted to play you Legan. Hopefully some other time.

Legan

Smash Lord
Come play me in person Corey, Link dittos.:)
Come to Wash U tonight, I think theres gunna be a smashfest there :D

Dam-n, my internet is broken, if it gets fixed I still have a lot of things to do I cant back out of.

I really don't play wifi, but I would've wanted to play you Legan. Hopefully some other time.
Np, im sure well play eventually Even though Ive been getting owned in link dittos, I dont mind wifi as much anymore..

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Np, im sure well play eventually Even though Ive been getting owned in link dittos, I dont mind wifi as much anymore..
Ohh much better, when I play wifi I often lose to ppl I consistently beat IRL so I too don't take wifi seriously anymore. We can focus on having fun this way.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Come to Wash U tonight, I think theres gunna be a smashfest there :D

Hey, I'll play you in two hours, 5 minutes. Is that cool Legan?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Sorry Snop we're done now. Great games, Legan wins 3-0.
NO!!! YOU FOILED MY BOWSERCIDES!!!

GG's Legan, I think had we faced IRL you would not have only beaten me decisively, but would have caused me instant death in the face of your greatness.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I'm available to play for about another hour, so anyone else who wants to play me just let me know. :)

Oh, and Snop, I should apologize for holding Legan up so you couldn't play him. So, I apologize.
But... I wouldn't have missed the Jiggly vs Falco match for anything, lol.

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
I'm available to play for about another hour, so anyone else who wants to play me just let me know. :)

Oh, and Snop, I should apologize for holding Legan up so you couldn't play him. So, I apologize.
But... I wouldn't have missed the Jiggly vs Falco match for anything, lol.
Don't worry about it , my wii still has problems reading ssbb . That's why I lasted a while going online.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
I swear to bajeesus I can never setup a jab lock with my boomerang...and if I do Online lag ruins it. I'm gonna rewatch these vids your Link is great. I like the Mindgames too.

Top Bottom