• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sorry Fanfan, you can't be special until you start using towels and praising the Great Handkerchief in the sky.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Sorry Fanfan, you can't be special until you start using towels and praising the Great Handkerchief in the sky.
My mommy says I'm special.

Also, is smash champion just a post count title? I feel so inferior, just being a smash lord...and I don't know if fromundamam has a special username color, because I don't remember what color that is...

Edit: Oh shizzle ****!! I am no longer pranked.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I was... might not be a discussion leader anymore actually. Or maybe that's what it's called now? *shrugs*

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
No more birthday stuff? Ah, it was fun while it lasted. It made my week seeing it up there. I was working for ten hours on my birthday, then driving for 6 more hours in the dark on roads I didn't know. Then I was told I could park in a no parking zone by the guy who lived where I was staying and I got a ticket the next morning. He didn't offer to pay for it. Then I saw this thread and I didn't care about any of it. Seriously, you guys are all awesome. :D

On a side note A1, that dream is very random. Even for you. :dizzy:

Edit: OOOOOOHHHHhhhh (banana!)! I'm an Ace! Me likey! :)

Edit2: The above praise also goes for all the people that wished me a happy b-day on AiB, too!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
How in the heck....

It took me a minute to figure out this was this thread cause I'm used to the "kirby general discussion" first. And so I when I was scanning my list I was like "what did I subscribe to that I don't remember?!"

Blonde moment. >.>

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Oh, where have all the Kirbys gone? There have been, like, no posts in this thread for 5 hours.

So as many people have probably noticed, I have been bouncing around from character to character for the past I have no idea how many months and have been going insane because of it. So, t1mmy t0mmy and I sat down and we worked out all the different characters and how well I play them as well as how well they fit my play style. I now officially have a main. :D

On a side note, I am still looking for a doubles main that meshes well with my regular doubles partner's style. Ima gonna give you three guesses as to who it will likely be. Hint: He is cute, puffy, pink, and can kick your... posterior. ;)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I got a flu shot and got sick and have been asleep. I'm going back to sleep right after this post. >.>

Is your icon indicitive of your main? O.o

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
It is now. :)

I'm thinking of spending my time using Kirby for doubles though. Especially after t1mmy showed me some REALLY nifty stuff that Kirby can do... if the player is insanely technical or willing to a-stick. d-tilt rocks more than stone.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah, I noticed and corrected that.

BTW, towels are also good for cleaning up messes.
Ding ding ding~!

IC3R's a smart guy.
What kind of messes?

I multiquoted Fanfan to say that she beat me to it, but for some reason the quote didn't show up :/

There's new post count titles.
Any idea what the full list of post count titles is, and what number they represent?

kirby's nair is awesome

..seriously.
YES! Somebody understands :3

It was crazy fun! :D Hitchhiker guide references and cake and being the awesomest person in the Kirby boards ftw!
Ah, I thought that was a HGttG reference.
It is now. :)

I'm thinking of spending my time using Kirby for doubles though. Especially after t1mmy showed me some REALLY nifty stuff that Kirby can do... if the player is insanely technical or willing to a-stick. d-tilt rocks more than stone.
uh, mind sharing?
Also, being a Diddy main is unforgivable. :|
Though I've gotten over my fear of bananas, I think! :D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Actually it's probably like the exact opposite. :)
Naw, there's a difference between secret evil and all out evil. =P

Now my next tourney I will go all Kirby, before I went Kirby, Toon Link, Marth, and Ness. Now I'll go all Kirby, Fire Kirby to rep my mascot more, Shana. <3

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I just beat some snake on the AiB ladder, who I'll keep anonymous. I beat his snake first game on YI (ending beautifully with me attempting to inhale him out of his cypher last stock, and instead getting hit by the cypher, at which point he falls to his doom). Second game is on SV, I'm a stock ahead and he dc's (he denies being responsible). I'm willing to not report him, if we play from where we were (I'm leading 1-0, my kirby vs his snake on SV). He then chooses mk unannounced (which I don't report either), but I beat him anyway. I then spend 15 minutes getting him to report the score (apparently he started another game, and then his mom called for him). Srs internet is srs.

(Karma gets him though: he plays someone who leaves immediately after losing to him, and then comes crying to me).

Top Bottom