• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
that whole thing confused me, i dont even know wtf happen with you really.
Haha, it was just a fun thing me and Azua did for april fool's. Had all the users and all the mods fooled. The drama was fun.

Then later on I actually did resign due to my quitting of brawl and knowing that I wouldn't have a desire to watch character boards when I didn't play the game anymore.

Now I just hang out in the social threads and the Legion of Doom (pretty much a mod social room).

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Active Gamers in a week and a half! Massive training needs to take place. :( Stupid school/work getting in the way of things. Important things. Like video games.

Speaking of getting in the way of video games, I am not allowed to play them when my cat is inside. She literally, when not getting the desired attention at first, climbed over the chair I was sitting against to climb down my shoulder and into my lap so I would be forced to put down my controller and pay attention to her. She's lucky she's cute.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Heey Kirbies, do you have a xat room ? and is it used (luigi's and diddy's are deaaaaaaad T____T) ?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I've actually given two non-premium friends name changes. All you hafta do is use one of your own name changes, PM Azua with whose name you want changed and what to, and show her proof that the person wants a name change. :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Who needs a change when you already have a penguin with a Flamethrower?

Also... Scribblenauts is awesome.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Who needs a flamethrower when you know Shana. =P

And I didn't expect for Scribblenauts to be good... I'll go play it someday.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, as the reviews all say: It's a lot of fun, but less of a game than a toy if you will. Fun as hell, but it's not really objective based.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ahhhh. =/ Making a new account is dumb sauce, lol. I have too many memories on this account to ever go to another one. I couldn't imagine doing that.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
My old account got banned but I was inactive so w/e. I met the Pikachus on this one. ^_^

T1mmy are you attending Active:Coast2Coast?

T1MMY

Smash Apprentice
Ahhhh. =/ Making a new account is dumb sauce, lol. I have too many memories on this account to ever go to another one. I couldn't imagine doing that.
I don't house my memories within specific accounts. I think this is my third account here on SWF.

~automatic said:
T1mmy are you attending Active:Coast2Coast?
No, I will be unable to attend.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
**** Xiivi. o.O

You work fast, lol.

Happy birthday thrilla. <333

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well, he's one of the only ones that doesn't make me question life.

Top Bottom