• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Happy birthday thrilla :D On a side note...why is he the best member of the Kirby boards? Was there some kind of poll, or that's just Xiivi personal bias?

<3 Thrilla
Probably Xiivi's personal bias.

However, I agree with him so he must have good taste XD

Happy birthday Thrillagorilla (was too lazy to tell you on allisbrawl)

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I have personal bias, yes.

However my personal bias only exists because there are people out there who tend to have wrong opinions. So I'm here to have right ones.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Happy B-day TG! And yeah, TG is the most awesome person ever. Xiivi is never wrong, even when he is.

Also, welcome back Galaxy! Long time no see. Whatcha been up to?

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
For some reason I think Xivii may be neutral towards me.

Oi Galaxy, there's a tournament on Sunday in the Chula Vista area if you're interested.

Happy birthday Thrilla~!
I'd love to go but I have Opening Day for my soccer club.

Let me know when there is another one and I'll go.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I don't know, I think Asdioh is around thrilla's level when it come's to best member. :p

Oh, and happy very late Birthday thrilla.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
We just had a whole Balanced Brawl tournament here in Dallas. I wish I could say that I played with Kirby and wrecked... But I can't. I played with Marth and I wrecked. >.>

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
I no longer have any desire to play b+, ever.
well...it was sorta along the lines of "kirby's bair alone makes several characters unviable", so the excess disjointedness had to go. It's still about as large as the actual visible part of Kirby's feet, so we're ok. And they didnt change the power or damage or anything like that, so its still a force to be reckoned with...it just doesnt make kirby an insta-top tier in a game where there shouldnt really be clear tiers

Also, they severely shortened snake's tilts' ranges in the latest set. ^_^

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't know, I think Asdioh is around thrilla's level when it come's to best member. :p
I thought I was on your list of best Kirby member. )=

We just had a whole Balanced Brawl tournament here in Dallas. I wish I could say that I played with Kirby and wrecked... But I can't. I played with Marth and I wrecked. >.>
Marth is mostly unchanged so boo. Also there's way too many Marth mains and their uprising since the latest tier list.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I know. I've just played Marth since Melee... He's been my main/secondary for about 4 years now. It's always switched between Kirby and him.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Oh, that's ok then, as long as you didn't decide to main him because everyone is, *looks at Sleepy*.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I thought I was on your list of best Kirby member. )=
Your on my list of best Kirby players I admire, but I'm not sure about member because you tend to main a lot of characters. For example, I would never expect you to main Toon Link, and you hate LoZ titles. XD

Oh, that's ok then, as long as you didn't decide to main him because everyone is, *looks at Sleepy*.
lol, not true, I played all the Fire Emblem titles and favor all of the lords, though Ike is my most favroite lord, since I grew more attached to Marth since I play Shadow Dragon a lot.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I feel honored :p

I wonder what Bunny suggested a towel for and can only think it must be something dirty.

I am jealous that Thrilla got to hang out with T1mmy.
I should move to that area.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Psh, Asdioh, what wouldn't you need a towel for? In fact, do you know where your towel is?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Your on my list of best Kirby players I admire, but I'm not sure about member because you tend to main a lot of characters. For example, I would never expect you to main Toon Link, and you hate LoZ titles. XD
Hmm, I guess I still need to chill when picking characters I suppose. The last two Smash Bros all I used was Kirby and Mario characters, I guess I wanted to know how every other character fell. I find Toon Link's play style enjoyable and use him to fight that stupid fatty Wario, but strange, on our Link vs Toon Link match, I noticed I had a hard time using Toon Link vs Link on every Link main I play.... maybe it's just me.

lol, not true, I played all the Fire Emblem titles and favor all of the lords, though Ike is my most favroite lord, since I grew more attached to Marth since I play Shadow Dragon a lot.
I did ignore the fact that you did main Roy in Melee, lol. I'm surprise you don't main Meta Knight since you favor sword characters, but I guess you don't favor the Kirby series that much huh? =P

...Do you need a towel? o.x
I need an expensive one, but I mostly quoted you because how much I love your Momohime avatar. <3

You all missed out on some delicious chocolate cream pie we had for Thrilla Gorilla's b-day. :D
If only you had Lemon flavor, then I'll sound like Darth Vader about now. XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh, my comment was aimed at the Vogon one, but I guess that works too. Just shows the flexibility of a good towel!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
BTW, towels are also good for cleaning up messes.
It depends on what towel you buy, I mean you can't clean up kitchen messes with a face towel, then that face towel would be unusable to your face afterwords. =P

.... I really want to play some more people in Puyo Puyo 7, that's the only game that I wish more people had.

Top Bottom