• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
genesis was great fun :D

i was sick :C

but the burgers were great :D

i didnt make it out of brawl pools :C

but melee grand finals were great :D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Why did you take down your first picture Tenki? I wanted to make use of it. )=

Oh well, did you use Red or Pink Kirby choknater? Colors matter when you play Kirby in a tourney. =P

Edtied: Also I heard DC was quitting Brawl. =/

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Green Kirby eh? I haven't seen anyone use that color for a long time. Also I'll post the reason color for those of you who didn't get a chance to view it:

When you play as Kirby, the colors matter for example:

Yellow Kirby = Courage (First start out soft, then get's stronger later on the match)

Blue Kirby = Protection (Have defensive tactics to make sure you have the higher lives than anyone your Brawling)

Red Kirby = Kaio-ken (Go nuts, attack with all you got and don't care for any recoil afterwords)

Green Kirby = Bomber (Air strike is the key to win, use it to gimp anyone and anybody)

Gray Kirby = Loner (You try to avoid getting hit at all cause, just bait trap and punish)

Pink Kirby = Star Master (All the above abilities rest on the Pink Kirby, the all mighty color is use to defeat all)

A lesson for anyone who picks Kirby.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
✿I always use the blue Kirby, since that's my favorite color, but now that I think about it, my tactics are somewhat defensive...Other times, I usually charge after the foe with aerials and smashes and spiking! (Oh my.) :laugh:

✿Of course, I use all of those tactics, and I do happen to use the Pink Kirby every now and again...✿

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Whoa whoa whoa...what? Ike beats both of them!?
✿I can't see Ike beating the Ice Climbers...It's possible. but Ike is a big character, which leaves him suspectable to the IC's ultimate chaingrabs :laugh:. Of course, all you have to do is seperate them, and bam, instant win. I think everyone can agree with the statement that one Ice Climber alone is laughably easy to beat...(Of course, I exceled with a single one in Melee..I have no idea how.)✿

✿I don't know about Wario, when I play as Ike (He's mah 5th main), I usually use dgrab, Up+B, and fair...Besides, I haven't brawled with that many good Wario players yet :ohwell:.✿

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Viper doesn't know anything about Ice Climbers so it's best to just completely disregard that. Ike gets annihilated by the Ice Climbers.

Also, what the ****. HOW can Ike possibly beat Wario?

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Viper doesn't know anything about Ice Climbers so it's best to just completely disregard that. Ike gets annihilated by the Ice Climbers.

✿Spam with Ike. Spam fairs, spam his jab, spam his recovery! Either the player will get pissed off and disconnect, or you may actually win. It's a long shot, of course.✿

✿Of course, Wario can easily gimp Ike's sideB move, and recover back to the stage...✿

✿EDIT: I'm getting rather tired of seeing my sig everywhere >.>...✿

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
✿Spam with Ike. Spam fairs, spam his jab, spam his recovery! Either the player will get pissed off and disconnect, or you may actually win. It's a long shot, of course.✿

✿Of course, Wario can easily gimp Ike's sideB move, and recover back to the stage...✿

✿EDIT: I'm getting rather tired of seeing my sig everywhere >.>...✿
...Wifi...

*facepalm*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't even see how Ike could get back onstage against Wario. If he FAirs him offstage, and NAirs him after, Ike is ****ed.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
...Wifi...

*facepalm*
✿Hehe, anyone that uses basic brawl should know about spammy Ikes and taunt parties :laugh:. But, spamming with Ike is veery risky, as Ike mainers know. You shouldn't edgehog too much with him, because if you happen to use fair and fast fall....:urg:.✿

I don't even see how Ike could get back onstage against Wario. If he FAirs him offstage, and NAirs him after, Ike is ****ed.
✿Oh, Ike's like that with EVERYONE (I think). Using your...body, will gimp Ike of his SideB, only it's more risky with lightweights. Kirby pwns against Ike, respectively.✿

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Whoa whoa whoa...what? Ike beats both of them!?
I thought that in theory of which character's attacks can reach. Two of my friends beat both those characters with Ike, Sleepy and gjones, they can tell you better than I can. Me, I just wideness Lovey's Ice Climbers get beat by Sleepy's Ike yesterday ago. =P

I don't have friends that play Ice Climbers well, and I never went to a tournament and face Ice Climbers before, right? lol, you mind as well say, "I don't know Viper, who's that guy", better than to say I don't know anything about characters I fight before, I can say you don't know Marth but you might know about him. I use to main Ice Climbers before, unless you forgot or didn't know, and I do live in a state where an Ice Climbers main is, though I need to settle this tie we have.

As for the match up's, I don't know and I don't care, I don't use Ike in Brawl. XD

§leepy God

Smash Master
Don't use my name, I just play the game and don't give a **** about match up's when I play. Why do you think I use Marth vs Meta Knight? XD

gjones can handle Wario pretty good, but I've yet to see him handle Ice Climbers well. I want to Brawl that guy again, he's like the sixth Ike main I admire and the third Kirby main I admire. T_T

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wow, what's going on in this thread? O_o

Ike beats everyone, by the way. He fights for his friends, with a big sword.

§leepy God

Smash Master
✿Meh..Any Kirby player that doesn't spam Stone, can Spike-stool, and can survive at insane percentages is a great Kirby player to me :laugh:.✿
I know one Kirby main that spams stone that's actually good at it. I'm not going to say any names because it's obvious by now. :p

I would put any Kirby mains that mix up their moves to make it work, and don't spam Back Air is a great Kirby main in my book.

Also, epic avatar. :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ike is more epic in FE:RD
FE: PoR he was pretty BAMF too, but in RD... ****... especially when put in glaring contrast with Micaiah.
Heh, I even managed to beat that Black Knight mission in 2 turns before XD (Thanks rigged squares!)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Strange, now I want to play PoR and RD again after beating those games 10 times already. XD

§leepy God

Smash Master
Say Viper, sorry to say that I think your Marth is way better than your Kirby so far unless you get angry. As I said before you left, you should main Marth since you play him very last tourney. Your current thoughts?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Oh ****, I told you not to remind me. I know I play Marth really well, but Kirby is my favroite Nintendo character.... I'll have to talk to the group about their options.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im pretty sure viper would say that kirby is his main anyway since kirby is cuter

edit: ah i was right... sort of

Tenki

Smash Hero
Why did you take down your first picture Tenki? I wanted to make use of it. )=
I didn't take it down, despite the fact that it's been used multiple times in the past in other places in SWF, overtly and even in front pages of certain threads and ...
well otherwise obvious places without any issue.

However, the current pic is a screencap/preview of a game I made last year that features Haunter vs shoop-kips and :mad088:

It's actually a pretty fun game where you clear out shoop-kips with generic projectiles at first, and when the boss :mad088: spawns, you have to fight it with A1 sauce and SPAM to get the winning steak.

too epic for here, so link:
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=13012

:093: :mad088:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Meh, I used to be that way about PoR and RD, but then one day I just stopped playing them and never picked them back up.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh wins life, that's why your one of the top Kirby mains I admire, your too good. You need to be a star Kirby main. :3
lol thanks? XD

Wish I traveled to more tournies. We'd be amazing in doubles again...

spam Stone✿
*coughA1cough*

Last time I played A1 was in a wifi FFA, but I could almost swear his A button and C-stick were broken :p

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
*coughA1cough*

Last time I played A1 was in a wifi FFA, but I could almost swear his A button and C-stick were broken :p
I get to john that I was coming back from my 2-week vacation and stuff. Plus, I now lie to you about some game where I have to spam down b...um...I played Samus in melee, and I kept getting hit offstage! Yea, totally believable.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Since Shana is my new mascot for my mains, I'll have to use her red fire power when I'm playing Brawl now. And just to know, Red Kirby tends to get out of control and go nuts when he's playing someone. =P

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that avatar is beautiful

and since ur viper

im betting u have a sig with the theme as well?

*checks it out*

Suspect

Smash Hero
Yo Viper, Im happy and all, ima let you finish, but Suspect has one of the best avatars of all time.

Top Bottom