• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
No, he's just fine, I just have way too much fun blowing **** up. :D

If you had played a few games of Goldeneye against me back in the day you would understand why. I memorized all the spawn locations and lived for the chance to blow someone up with proximity mines as soon as they hit the start button. Evil? Yes. Fun? Yes. I also used to be able to kill someone with the grenade launcher from across the large central room in the temple while they were in an adjacent room. I look back on those days and laugh at how I spent WAY too much time doing that kind of stupid stuff. Anyways... yeah. I like Falco and still play him on occasion, but Snake is fun too, and I've always loved Fox, I just never had the tech skill to play as him until recently.

/really long explanation that likely went into too much detail.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sorry about that, just saw Fox and all. =P

I need to stop playing Snake, though I keep picking him because Snakesliding is too fun... anyways, Kirby Cosmic Chaos just came out with a new demo not too long ago, anyone played it?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's some fan-made game. Kinda looks like how Kirby Wii is supposed to be.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Oh. The only question is whether or not it will go the route of the Metroid 2 fan remake. I never could find a finished copy. :( Also, I still has no home internetz, so no downloadz for meh.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Happy birthday Shao!
Wait, I just realized you were talking about the tournament I know of as "Active Gamers".
lol
Well Mr. T!mmy in that case, are you going to Active Gamers: Coast2Coast?

Also, that Kirby game looks cool.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Pfft, read me and thrilla's wall fight.

He's caught. ):<
No U. I gave myself up willingly, there is a difference. At least I kept it in the realm of possibility. Tracking eye drops? Come on. :rolleyes:

I see no pokeball usage. *uses master ball on wild thrillagorilla*

*takes thermodynamics-defying flashlight*
*Wild Thrillagorilla is an illusion! You need a sylph scope to identify! Wild Thrillagorilla runs away!*

*has already dismantled and taken out key components*

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
*Wild Thrillagorilla is an illusion! You need a sylph scope to identify! Wild Thrillagorilla runs away!*
I carry a silph (I think that's how it's SUPPOSED TO BE spelled :p) scope every where I go.

We're on a site for Super Smash Bros. The realm of possibility is totally out the window the second you log on.
This statement is false. *mind explodes*

Anyway, I think a PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE is a bit less possible than food coloring that doubles as a tracking device.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
We're on a site for Super Smash Bros. The realm of possibility is totally out the window the second you log on.
That knowledge would have kept the chase going much longer. The fact we name dropped Sakurai and Miyamoto was pretty epic though. :)

Edit: @A1lion: You didn't mention it. You didn't have it in the backpack. :p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO fanfan

nice sig

but yeah ahhhh

its a tough question

i asked my friend and she said fairies, elves, gladiators

not as cool but STILL! that last one was pretty legit

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think I need a Warp Star instead of getting a plane to an underground tourney. )=

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Only cool people ride Warp Stars instead of airplanes <3!
I thought the cool people ride the Dragoon or Hydra. XD

if only warp stars were real
That would be awesome, riding at light speed, and you can contact it by cell phone, (as seen in Kirby 64 and Kirby & The Amazing Mirror), alone makes the Warp Star awesome to have. <3

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I dunno about the Hydra...It can kill, but do you have any freakin idea how long it takes for it to charge up :laugh:!?

The Dragoon is the best machine, ever. I mean, Kirby used it to cut that giant space cannon thingy tht tried to bring the world into Subspace, didn't he xD?!

Not to mention if you happen to hit someone with it...Intant death (Unless it's in Temple or New Pork City :laugh:)

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
im sorry to interrupt the current warp star discussion :D

i was thinkin a lot over posting here because i am intimidated by this:

#4: This is for the Kirby boards.
That means this is for the Kirby community. I know who the Kirby community is; so I don't want to see people coming here from other boards just to chat. If you haven't contributed to any other thread on this board, then you shouldn't feel the need to post in this one.

anyways, i looove ~kirby~<3

i hope its not too late to join the kirby family? =3

Percon

Smash Lord
Dragoon was the best, followed by the Swerve star (SO broken).

So, I don't know if this is the place for this, but I'm all settled into University now; I'm taking Game Development. It's pretty sick.

Top Bottom