• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh yeah Tater, I got the replay. It was pretty.. fail o_o
the MK didn't bother to DI into you during the jablock until he was already like, way over 100% lol.

ummm yeah wifi is still screwed up >_>

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
@Stingers stuff: tl;dr.

About to head out to Boston! My mom just found my DS charger, which has been missing for several weeks and which I've neglected to say has been missing xD . Unfortunately, I wasn't paying my DS careful enough attention and she, in her great wisdom, has "organized" it somewhere, so yea. My DS charger is safely on my desk, and I hope to find the DS when I get home.

Gotta go. Bye, Kirbies!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yep. Arroz con gandules <3

And no, my mom did not give me any quenepas.
I am currently pigging out on quenepas. This very moment.

And man, if you eat that much sugar and fat, you should burn it by exercising. Sugars and fat are pretty much energy repertoirs, keeping em in your body hurts you. If you have a big appetite, you gotta have a big workout personality to back it up with.
currently doing 3 sets of 50 pushups/situps per day to stay in shape for the Navy, which I will be leaving for on March 2nd, 2011

I am currently pigging out on quenepas. This very moment.

And man, if you eat that much sugar and fat, you should burn it by exercising. Sugars and fat are pretty much energy repertoirs, keeping em in your body hurts you. If you have a big appetite, you gotta have a big workout personality to back it up with.
currently doing 3 sets of 50 pushups/situps per day to stay in shape for the Navy, which I will be leaving for on March 2nd, 2011
Actually, I WAS doing exercise on Saturday I think. I was doing my routine.

I felt fatigued though, and I couldn't keep it up. I'll probably start doing exercise sometime this weekend, now that I'm starting to feel better.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hoping to make it to Pound 5 myself. Kewkky, you have to go! (See how much improvement I've made. I'm ashamed of my Pound 4 play)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Did the location of the Pound series change?

Also, Kirby Super Star Stacker = hardest Kirby game to get use to. ._.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hoping to make it to Pound 5 myself. Kewkky, you have to go! (See how much improvement I've made. I'm ashamed of my Pound 4 play)
I don't think I'll be able to go, I have no money whatsoever. I kinda pushed aside my job plans and just ran straight towards the Navy office to get a career, and I won't have any money by then. I know that after I'm done with my 2 months of Boot Camp (oh man, I'm so psyched about boot camp! Weird huh? :D), I'll be sent to a training school at Illinois for two months, and I'll be able to go to tourneys while I'm there, then to South Carolina for a year, then to NY/NC again for 6 months, and during all of that time I'll be able to travel around and use my free time however I desire... Including going to tourneys on free days. ;)

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
You'll be in IL?! I'm totally gonna come see ya @ a tourny. I'll be the guy with a fifth of alcohol that has your name on it.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You'll be in IL?! I'm totally gonna come see ya @ a tourny. I'll be the guy with a fifth of alcohol that has your name on it.
I won't be able to drink while in he Navy. Yeah, Navy rules, gotta be 100% efficient at all times since we never know when they'll need to spring into action and stuff.

But I'll gladly watch you drink my share. ;)

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> You can't drink in the Navy? Perfect reasoning while Army and Air Force are better. Lol, jk but they kinda are from that specific perspective. Fine, we won't drink, we'll just go out and party up and score some chicks; I'll drink your share of the shots (I'm willing to take one for the team. I know! I know! You don't have to thank me, just doing my duty)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
>_> You can't drink in the Navy? Perfect reasoning while Army and Air Force are better. Lol, jk but they kinda are from that specific perspective. Fine, we won't drink, we'll just go out and party up and score some chicks; I'll drink your share of the shots (I'm willing to take one for the team. I know! I know! You don't have to thank me, just doing my duty)
Well, Navy is real picky with its people, that's for sure. They disqualify you for everything, even scars with no legal paperwork. When I was taking the physical, they told me that if I read I had 0.01% alcohol, I would be immediately disqualified and unable to reapply for the Navy. Soooo, yeah, they're pretty selective.

I know its completely awesome for those who make it in there though, and I already have my NavCruit ID. Prestigious! :D

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Ya I have a few friends in the Navy being from the largest military base in the world lol so I know the ins and outs.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Oh, and Kewk? Before you go to the armed services, or rather, when you leave, always remember that modesty is a virtue, whereas pride is a sin. I occasionally have to spend time around a former marine (because in my book, when you get discharged, you aren't really a marine anymore) who acts like a major arse cake and acts like people should be kissing the ground he walks on because he was a marine. And this dude flaunts it like a homosexual in New Hope, PA. Marine logos on EVERYTHING; never shutting his pie hole, and to make it worse, he worked a DESK JOB for the marines. You get respect points for scheduling a terrorist's meeting with God, not for submitting the proper forms for a 0.05% budget increase and waiting 4-6 weeks for the return.

In short, don't be an overly proud douche, even though many would agree that you deserve to be, Kewk.

WOW that felt great. Good luck, and don't inhale the supply trucks. I'll send a care package with plenty of yarn.

EDIT: After posting this, I saw that Xiivi added me as a friend, the same user who made this thread. Thought it was kinda funny. And more importantly, am I not part of teh Kirbeh crew!?!?

Kewkky, that makes me cry tears of a rapper...

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> Ego is what makes the world it is today. Pride comes hand in hand with that. Tater is wrong.

That is all.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Oh, and Kewk? Before you go to the armed services, or rather, when you leave, always remember that modesty is a virtue, whereas pride is a sin. I occasionally have to spend time around a former marine (because in my book, when you get discharged, you aren't really a marine anymore) who acts like a major arse cake and acts like people should be kissing the ground he walks on because he was a marine. And this dude flaunts it like a homosexual in New Hope, PA. Marine logos on EVERYTHING; never shutting his pie hole, and to make it worse, he worked a DESK JOB for the marines. You get respect points for scheduling a terrorist's meeting with God, not for submitting the proper forms for a 0.05% budget increase and waiting 4-6 weeks for the return.

In short, don't be an overly proud douche, even though many would agree that you deserve to be, Kewk.

WOW that felt great. Good luck, and don't inhale the supply trucks. I'll send a care package with plenty of yarn.
But, I'll be part of the Nuclear Field program... That, next to the SpecOps and SEALs is prestigious in and of itself, that's what the future sailor guide says... :(

I get it, though! And I agree... I would be ashamed of him if he was my friend. Not like it's hard to get into the Marines either, it's as easy as getting into the Army/Coast Guard. Air Force and Navy are the real prestigious ones!

And I don't care about pride, I just want a great job with a hefty steady paycheck! After I retire, I'll get yet another job and try to make over $300,000 a year. That's my goal. ;)

And yeah, you can't help it if people are unattractively proud, man. That's how they choose to live, blinded. :\

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
It may not be hard to get into the Marines but it's **** sure hard to stay in it. Gotta have resolve.

Air Force and Navy may be the prestigious ones but they're also the easier ones, more for the intelligent and eclectic.

Army is the grunts and douche bags but they get the most props from the civilians.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You're right JoWii, Navy and Air Force is hard to get in, but once you're in you're set, unless you screw up real bad.

make it 100 ;)
By March, I bet I'll be doing sets of 100 each and running 3 miles in 30-40 mins nonstop. Right now I'm looking for a jogging/swimming partner and somewhere where I can do pull-ups...

............what?
Yep. Pretty selective, huh?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
soooo I just played Ling Ling on wifi and he's definitely one of the best Kirbys out there. I can tell he's realllly good, even though our connection was pretty meh. I played Kirby dittos with him, and some of them were really close, but he won every single one. He reverse 3-stocked me in one >_>
I mean, my DI is really good, but his is better. He kept surviving attacks I could have sworn would take his stock.

If only I still lived in CT so I could play him offline D:

Best part was where I short hop airdodge->edgegrabbed and edgehogged his ledgehopped final cutter XD

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
no but seriously, how can you have legal paperwork for scars
You gotta get checked by doctors, get tests done (like x-rays and whatnot), and have them make the decision on whether or not the scar's effect will hinder your physical output. It wastes a whole lot of time and money, that's for sure... And if the doctor says that it does affect your physical output, you're immediately disqualified from the Navy and unable to reapply forever.

Wait... Kewk when are you going?

Will you be here for the tourney on the 19th?
I'm leaving on March 2nd. So, I guess I will go? I haven't been in BG for a while, so I have no idea what tourney you're talking about. o_o

soooo I just played Ling Ling on wifi and he's definitely one of the best Kirbys out there. I can tell he's realllly good, even though our connection was pretty meh. I played Kirby dittos with him, and some of them were really close, but he won every single one. He reverse 3-stocked me in one >_>
I mean, my DI is really good, but his is better. He kept surviving attacks I could have sworn would take his stock.

Yours truly taught him what he knows, hohoho! i remember when I first played against his DDD as Kirby... Why, I inhale>footstooled him a lot, and after the matches he called me dirty! They were teams matches, so it felt even better when I caught him by surprise with inhales. :D

Too bad he left though, he's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

Best part was where I short hop airdodge->edgegrabbed and edgehogged his ledgehopped final cutter XD
I bet that felt so pro.

I played Ling's Kirby on wifi too like a month or so ago. It's really good. I don't remember who won though, since we traded wins in a lot of matchups. I was actually able to beat his MK twice, but it was wifi, so it doesn't really count. :ohwell:

Glad you had fun though

I'm leaving on March 2nd. So, I guess I will go? I haven't been in BG for a while, so I have no idea what tourney you're talking about. o_o
Really? Wow, I thought you were gonna leave any day now.

Looks like I still get to learn that Kirby MU after all!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It did. It was intentional too, which is the best part, but I didn't think it would work XD

And I just played Judge! on wifi. We expected the connection to be good because we're one state apart but... it wasn't >_>
I won game one Fox vs wario, he won game two mk vs fox, and then we canceled because the lag was ridiculous XD
Then we had a long discussion on matchups and fun stuff. And I'm done with wifi for the night... ... morning...

I really need to learn to stop while I'm ahead on the ladder though lol. I went from 8-1 to 9-4 x_x
Lost to Dabuz, Ling Ling, and this other Kirby dude that went G&W game 2 because ;_; wifi ahhh

I played Ling's Kirby on wifi too like a month or so ago. It's really good. I don't remember who won though, since we traded wins in a lot of matchups. I was actually able to beat his MK twice, but it was wifi, so it doesn't really count.

Glad you had fun though
I would rather go Fox vs his MK than Kirby vs his Kirby, unless it were offline, where I'd be willing to do either XD
Kirby dittos on wifi are so dumb. You usually know what they're gonna do, it's just a matter of who inputs the command way ahead of time to beat wifi lag.
I remember first game, he took my three stocks with: 1. dsmash 2. dsmash 3. upthrow
I'm so good at DIing upthrow but I guess it kills pretty early off BF's top platform x_x
Dunno why I'm acting like I didn't know that even though I've known that forever

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Asdioh needs to stop posting since his post counts out counts mines. >.>

I'm preparing for an offline tournament I just heard about three minutes ago. I'll just use Kirby, Mario, Ness, and King Dedede as always. I'm hoping to join a noticeable tournament in MI next time, we don't have too many Smash tournaments these days. )=

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm preparing for an offline tournament I just heard about three minutes ago. I'll just use Kirby, Mario, Ness, and King Dedede as always. I'm hoping to join a noticeable tournament in MI next time, we don't have too many Smash tournaments these days. )=
OH is where the tournies are at.

@Asdioh: I just hate Kirby dittos period. IDK they don't feel fun to me, but then I don't like dittos in general with only a few exceptions (Ganon and MK).

@Kewk: IL you say? Well hopefully I'll see you around then too! Hopefully I'll have a better job by then... God I hate this one.

Top Bottom