• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

I'm assuming wifi is back then? Last time I tried, I couldn't connect to a single person. :/

Asdioh, what's the name of the song you have set in smashville?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
"wanderer on the offensive"

So I just watched my replay of me vs Ling, where he reverse 3-stocked me (meaning I had 3 stocks, he had 1, and he won)
I HAVE to upload it XD it's so stupid and shows how boring Kirby dittos can be, but intense at the same time.

Unless anyone has a hacked Wii (not sure if you need one, I saved the replay with the infinite replay hack, but I'm using my Wii right now without hacks and it still plays the replay, with names included) that thinks they can upload it?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh thanks. Wii FC and maybe Brawl as well. I'll add you later, but thanks :bee:

I'm done with wifi for the day because my Fox just lost to a D3 that lucks Gordos like no other

I'm done with wifi for a while because I had to cancel 3 matches in a row due to lag, and lost the 4th one due to MK + lag as well. >_>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
All you have to do to win Lagfi is to pick Lucario and spam just about the whole match and you win. =P

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
G&W on wifi is like trying to fight someone with a sword, unarmed, and you have input lag and they don't

I'm done with wifi for the day because my Fox just lost to a D3 that lucks Gordos like no other

It's also because of input errors, a lot of my rolldodges/spotdodges are supposed to be like grab->throw or something lol -_-

Ummm and I only used Fox against Snake. He won most games and I won a few. It was pretty fun, except for when I kept running into landmines because either I:
1. forgot it was there
2. couldn't see it because they blend in so well, especially on the blurry tv i'm using XD
3. tried to powershield it but lol wifi

Then I tried to explain that when I'm Fox I always strike/ban Lylat because I will inevitably suicided, but he said "it was a 2-stock, don't blame the stage"
anyway next game we went to BF and it was last hit last stock so it obviously was the stage >_>

ZSS is probably bad on wifi, but her **** side B can't be dodged on reaction like it can offline :[

lol, all im gonna say is, if you didn't start off by saying johns after each match, i wouldn't of said anything like that (about never using shiek, 2 stock, ect., i mean, it was friendlies, there was no reason to put in johns) xD

Wow... you john a lot...
Seriously, I know Wifail sucks, but complaining about it ALL THE TIME is kinda pointless. You get the same lag as your opponent. The thing about Wifi is that due to the input lag, you have to predict rather than react. So yeah, stop johning about that.
I dislike Wifail too, but you don't see me johning about it every time I do it.

Yeah, the other johns aren't more justified, just pointing out the reoccurring one. You will get more respect if you stop trying to give people reasons why it isn't your fault and they should respect you more.

Sorry, not trying to be a ****, but getting sick of seeing this 8 times per page. You're obviously pretty good considering the people you play and how you're faring against them, so yeah.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
I feel like an idiot now, I just beat a Snake main on the ladder, but accidentally clicked that he won. By the time i noticed the "conflicting results icon" and re-opened, he already stole the win :mad:

Had to vent it, pretty pissed considering someone did the same last night after we were supposed to cancel a game.

But being myself, i'll have to come back to wifi because i've no one else to play.

@fromundaman I know Asdioh toasts his haterade to wifi often, but when you frequent it enough, you kinda have the right to john a little. And it isn't like he's saying "you suck, you only won because of wifail". The snake from earlier did it too because he was pissed over a wall "lock" on ps1, and didn't think to di up.

Best of luck in your respective lives.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Not to take anything away from Ling Lings skills but Kirby dittos are NOT the best way to find out if someone is good @ Kirby.
Kirby dittos on wifi are the ONLY way :mad:

Wow... you john a lot...
Seriously, I know Wifail sucks, but complaining about it ALL THE TIME is kinda pointless. You get the same lag as your opponent. The thing about Wifi is that due to the input lag, you have to predict rather than react. So yeah, stop johning about that.
I dislike Wifail too, but you don't see me johning about it every time I do it.

Yeah, the other johns aren't more justified, just pointing out the reoccurring one. You will get more respect if you stop trying to give people reasons why it isn't your fault and they should respect you more.

Sorry, not trying to be a ****, but getting sick of seeing this 8 times per page. You're obviously pretty good considering the people you play and how you're faring against them, so yeah.
sorry, I need to vent somewhere. I rarely if ever john offline, because if I lose, I got outplayed. I'd forgo wifi entirely if anyone nearby played Smash.
I had one guy to practice with, so yay I got more Sonic practice than anyone could ever want, but he's gone for now so it's wifi or nothing..
I feel like an idiot now, I just beat a Snake main on the ladder, but accidentally clicked that he won. By the time i noticed the "conflicting results icon" and re-opened, he already stole the win :mad:

Had to vent it, pretty pissed considering someone did the same last night after we were supposed to cancel a game.

But being myself, i'll have to come back to wifi because i've no one else to play.
lol I hate it when that happens. Though I've never had anybody ninja the win from me like that >_>
The only person who sucks that I've played is Serin :p
I'm gonna go tell him I'm still mad about Sakurai loving him

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Serin.ai

ok I feel better.

hey guys, you should play Transformice sometime.
http://www.transformice.com/en/
amazingly lulzy flash game.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Hey guys, I'm on a hotel computer (didn't bring mine), they keyboard is kinda sucky, but it's better than nothing. I don't really have time to respond to the 60 posts that have happened since I left, but I will say that large egos are kinda dickish, but also kind of fun to pretend you have around close friends.

The family met my sister's bf earlier today, they've been dating for a few months. He's shomer negiya (spelled something like that), which means he touches no one of the opposite gender unless they're his close relatives. I imagine it makes it awkward to have a relationship, but I'm not the person dating him...

After spending lots of time with family today, I'll be spending time mostly with my sister tomorrow, while my parents are at a wedding, and sleeping over in her dorm. Monday morning there's brunch 9-11, and then we can escape for a 6-hour drive and go to school the next morning.

@Kewkky's scar thing: Aw man, my mind is filled with dirty thoughts, although the situation only plays out well if your inspector is an attractive female. /immature
I got infracted for writing something here that showed I'm a bad boy... And it shows my scar.
@Tater: That sucks, rechallenge him, be a **** and own his pants off.
not really

I think that's all for now, I'll probably find out this wifi network's name tonight and be able to access it from my iTouch. Until then, bye :) .

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I understand, wifi is frustrating and the need to vent is one thing, but comments like the one you left on the guy's profile (1st one I quoted) are kinda degrading to the opponent.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I imagine that was Poyub, and he agreed with me on the wifi G&W thing, he said that's the reason he used him >_>
he's a cool guy, and I'm not trying to degrade him or anything. And he plays Kirby.
/nuffsaid

LOIN THAT'S INAPPROPRIATE

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Okay, mybad then. IDK, saw all of those and just felt like "holy crap, I met you in person and you're a nice guy, but wtf?". Also been in a ****ty mood all day so that may also be part of it. Sorry.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Okay, mybad then. IDK, saw all of those and just felt like "holy crap, I met you in person and you're a nice guy, but wtf?". Also been in a ****ty mood all day so that may also be part of it. Sorry.
me too man, me too. It IS a beautiful day though :bee:

Most of my feedback isn't trying to degrade the opponent, they're all good players and stuff. Like, on Serin's profile I said "STOP WINNING YOU'RE BAD" but that's because he was like 4-0 after me and I know the guy, we're bffs.
er, kind of. I used to be one of the few people that wasn't mean to him in the Pikachu social thread :D?

I should probably tone it down though, sigh. I'll take out my frustration by...
by...
umm
I dunno. Yoga.

edit:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Triple R

Smash Lord
Well he's fifth in the ladder so far.
He plays more than Kirby though.

Why did no one say I was good when I was top 10 on aib ladder with all kirby back in summer 09 ;_;

Edit: Back in those days Serin and I have mad johns against each other. I would gay him with inhale footstool and win. Then he would come back later and beat me and I would john. Those were the good days. Soooo much salt lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Is that a Kirby Mii? If that shiznitz be legit, I want one.

Oh, and apparently, there's already a "Tater" and a "TaterSalad" on that mouse thing, which gives me HURT FEELINGS. FOTC FTW
no, pretty sure it's a screenshot from Kirby 64. I laugh everytime I see it.

He plays more than Kirby though.

Why did no one say I was good when I was top 10 on aib ladder with all kirby back in summer 09 ;_;

Edit: Back in those days Serin and I have mad johns against each other. I would gay him with inhale footstool and win. Then he would come back later and beat me and I would john. Those were the good days. Soooo much salt lol.
you're good, RRR >_>

I said that at least.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
What is with A1, writing inappropriate stuff when I'm at church! *wags finger* :mad:

Asdioh, vent by doing exercise, lots of women like physically fit people. You kill two birds with one stone! And today I decided on moving up to 3 sets of 100 situps per day. Next step will be 4 sets of 100 situps, but that's in like a week or two, once I get used to sets of 100... And tomorrow (most probably tuesday though) I'll start doing cardio and pullups, since I still got twigs (but quite toned for their size) for arms.

JOIN ME ASDIOH

Don't get too carried away with the exercise Kewkky. It's possible to be over-trained, which will actually do more harm than good. I'm no personal trainer, so I don't know how much training is too much training, but a good warning and some reading might do you some good for the future.

Oh and Asdioh, JOIN KEWKKY AND I.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Oh, don't worry man, I know about overtraining. If you think about it, it's common sense. I'm just gonna keep upping the ante until I feel like it's the limit I can reach, then just stay at that limit. I haven't done cardio in a loooong time, so I definitely need to start running... And pull-ups to beef up my biceps, since push-ups pretty much just do pecs and shoulders. And I'm not simply gonna jump from 3 sets to 4 sets of 100, I'll keep increasing push-ups slowly til I get to 4 sets of 100. Like, I'll stop doing sets of 100, then start doing 4 sets of something like 60-70, then slowly increase the number til 100.

And I'm not going for a bodybuilder body, hohoho! That's nasty. I'm just gonna tone my body and see if I can gain some pounds before I head off to the Navy, to make sure I can breeze through boot camp.

I'm just saying that because I know my sister had some issues with her coach back in her college days with over-training. Got into some really intense arguments, and ended up quitting the team until the coach got fired. :)

I'm gonna see if I can go back to my routine next weekend. I'm waiting until I'm out of my uber-strict hypoglycemia diet so I can start eating other foods and start doing regular training.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, hear them ladies like the musician types as well. I need to actually find a band. Been playing so long you REALLY wouldn't think it would be so hard. I mean, other than these two french guys I once jammed with who were way out of my league skill-wise, I have been way better than anyone I've ever jammed with. Why the hell is it so hard to get a band? Do you HAVE to be the 'one note/min bassist' to be appreciated?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm just saying that because I know my sister had some issues with her coach back in her college days with over-training. Got into some really intense arguments, and ended up quitting the team until the coach got fired. :)

I'm gonna see if I can go back to my routine next weekend. I'm waiting until I'm out of my uber-strict hypoglycemia diet so I can start eating other foods and start doing regular training.
Soooo, the coach was overworking her, or..?

Heh, hear them ladies like the musician types as well. I need to actually find a band. Been playing so long you REALLY wouldn't think it would be so hard. I mean, other than these two french guys I once jammed with who were way out of my league skill-wise, I have been way better than anyone I've ever jammed with. Why the hell is it so hard to get a band? Do you HAVE to be the 'one note/min bassist' to be appreciated?
you have the beard for it

All of my friends are musicians, so it wasn't hard for me to just jump into a band and play that bass. If you're having trouble joining a band, how about creating one yourself?

Oh, and playing bass is all about the beard. ;)

Soooo, the coach was overworking her, or..?
She was over-training the whole team.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Kewkky- Get on that P90X. Don't bother with the rest, skip straight to the best.

@ Kirbeh boards- Guys, me and fromundaman gonna be throwing down @ this 'Nati, OH tourny this weekend. And when I say throwing down, I mean IRL we gon' be fighting yo. Vids? LMAO! If we can sneak away to fight w/o getting banned from the tournament (even though I'm more likely to sneak off w/ Lain and smoke).

@ Fromundaman- >_> I <3 u.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
@ Kewkky- Get on that P90X. Don't bother with the rest, skip straight to the best.
I don't want a great-looking body, I want an efficient body! :bee:

I gotta say though, when I read P90X I immediately thought of this:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
LOIN THAT'S INAPPROPRIATE
What is with A1, writing inappropriate stuff when I'm at church! *wags finger* :mad:
You ruined my non-infraction streak :mad: . It's been a year...and it DEFINITELY wasn't deserved, not at all.

I thought chicks always went for the math geeks, but I guess I could reconsider my stance, considering personal experience...

I'm having fun with my sister today, and staying over for the night. It's been cool, but I feel sort of awkward because her boyfriend's hanging out with us a lot too, and I'm like a 3rd wheel. Gonna see a movie tonight (probably), then brunch with family tomorrow 9-11 and I head back home to my MU summaries and school.

Guyz, we need more Fox discussion. D:::<

stingers

Smash Obsessed
kewwky, you're going to south carolina? hopefully you're close to the NC border, because nobody plays brawl in SC =[ it's all up here

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

@ Kirbeh boards- Guys, me and fromundaman gonna be throwing down @ this 'Nati, OH tourny this weekend. And when I say throwing down, I mean IRL we gon' be fighting yo. Vids? LMAO! If we can sneak away to fight w/o getting banned from the tournament (even though I'm more likely to sneak off w/ Lain and smoke).

@ Fromundaman- >_> I <3 u.
**** yeah. Sheeit, I may follow you guys then throw down. Don't like smoking during smash tournies though.

And yeah, it'll be fun.

<3 you too, no homo.

If we team, we should just like throw a punch at each other after every match.

And haha yeah, I've been told I look like a bassist. Hell, in Dayton I jammed with a dude from Domino's because as I was waiting on my pizza, he just randomly asks me "what type of bass do you have?". Note I had never talked to this guy before XD

I've been told that I looked like a bassist too. My brother introduced me to a friend, and we were talking about our favorite bands, and then one of the guys randomly asks me, "Hey are you a bassist? I'm asking because of your beard."

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Guess you kinda do. Do you actually play bass? (I'm not bad at it myself. Been at it for 13 years so I would hope I'd have something to show for it :laugh: )

Yeah I do. I started when I was in 7th grade, and now I'm in my 2nd year of college. That's like what... 6 or 7 years? I can't believe it's been that long now that I think of it.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Kewkky! You'll be in IL? We have GOT to play when you're there! :D

This is totally late, but I never check this thread. LOL.

Top Bottom