• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I tell no lies. This video is truth.

Also, I have recently been informed that I can make the journey to and from Montreal in a single night with all my belongings thanks to my magical unicorn. I am glad to have been made aware of this wonderful fact.

Does your magical unicorn by any chance breathe fire?

Did you get him from Mexico by any chance?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yes and yes. Do you know Pedro too?

Also, I have a 15-16 hour shift starting in 3 hours. I am drunk and have not slept. On a scale of 1-10, how dumb is this move?

PS: Mean Bean Machine is hard as hell when inebriated.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Beer pong is easy as hell when intoxicated which is why I'm holding the table winning for the fourth game in a row.

I WANNA SEE WAVE DRILLING.

Btw @ Dark Energy- I'm never satisfied with the KGD titles so if you can make one that I love I'll kirbicide myself for you.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
****, good **** JoWii. I am so bad at Beer Pong it's not even funny (well, actually, yes it is, although I did chuck the ball at the opposing team last time I played XD )

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lol; I'm horrible @ b.pong while sober but onceI get in the groove I can sink shots like nobody's business!

Btw peeps, I'm moving to Missouri soon; anyone in that area of the surrounding states?

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Fromundaman: According to my health class, you must be a...um...*thinks back to all the stuff he mocked because it was so stupid* bad person! Only bad people get drunk! Yea!

Must see wave wave drilling! Grr! Also check your youtube channel comments. Aha, now everyone who looks at your comments will that wave drilling exists! Ahaha! And then everyone will be all "Who's disappoint NOW?" if it turns out not to be real. The perfect evil plan!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I vid I want to see? Hopefully it's not Fox waveshining in Melee >.> Lol

EDIT: Kirby sliding across the ground while Dairing?

Hmm or maybe it's just his dash attack.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
If Kirby kirbycide's himself it creates a logical paradox that unmakes the universe.

EDIT: Hi scabe C:

EDITEDIT: lol wavedrilling xD nice try Kewkky but you gotta do better than that

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
If Kirby kirbycide's himself it creates a logical paradox that unmakes the universe.

EDIT: Hi scabe C:

EDITEDIT: lol wavedrilling xD nice try Kewkky but you gotta do better than that
What if Kirby sucks up a Kirby who sucked up a Kirby who sucked up a Fox who ate a Falco who ate a Pikachu at the same time?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I know what Wave Drilling is, it's when two Kirby's suck each other.

Wait that sounded so wrong O.O

Seriously though what does happen when two Kirby's try to suck each other at the same time? Does Port Priority happen?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Beer pong is easy as hell when intoxicated which is why I'm holding the table winning for the fourth game in a row.

I WANNA SEE WAVE DRILLING.

Btw @ Dark Energy- I'm never satisfied with the KGD titles so if you can make one that I love I'll kirbicide myself for you.
ok next vid from a tournament your in, that you get recorded in i wanna see dat fat kirbeh suicide some poor horrible player

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Wow.

I just started a new game in pokemon diamond and thanks to your sig i now know what to nickname my piplup

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
my piplup was also a King DDD once apon a time

then he evolved, got fatter and grew nuts of steel O_o

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Kewkky don't lie. When was the last time pulled a fast one? :laugh: Now show us teh vid! :mad:

I'm thinking "Wave Drilling" might be when you use you D-Air before the Hitbubble comes out and Kirby says "hup" on a slant and doing a slide. That's all I can think of. Oh well, you got my attention.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
ok next vid from a tournament your in, that you get recorded in i wanna see dat fat kirbeh suicide some poor horrible player
;) No problem; and when I pull it off I'll throw my controller down and be like "Daaaaarrrrkkkk Eeeennnnnerrrrrrggggggyyyyy!!!!"

What's beer pong anyways? I'm going on a party vacation next week and it sounds like fun, so if someone explains it I might try it :p
So beer pong (doesn't have to be played with beer) is a game where two teams form two pyramids on a table with rows of cups filled with a drink. Opponents stand on opposite ends of the table and try and throw a ping pong ball into their opponents cup. When you sink a shot your opponent has to drink what's in that cup. That's the gist of it. There are other rules like if you bounce the ball before it sinks in a cup that's two drinks but it can be slapped away or when both players on a team make their shots they get the balls back for another turn. First to make their opponents drink all 10 cups win!

Redemption: When one team scores their last cup the opponents have a last shot to sink a cup. If they sink, the game continues. If not! they drink ALL the cups from both sides of the table opponents cups included.

It's realllllly fun and when you play w/ alcohol it gets harder the more you drink, or easier if you play better not sober (like I do).

Judo777

Smash Master
No he wouldnt lol he can already kill u in every situation where kirbyciding is used and since MK can't be edge guarded no one goes after him while hes recovering. Mk can do everything that kirbyciding can do without having to kill himself lol

Tiersie

Smash Ace
So beer pong (doesn't have to be played with beer) is a game where two teams form two pyramids on a table with rows of cups filled with a drink. Opponents stand on opposite ends of the table and try and throw a ping pong ball into their opponents cup. When you sink a shot your opponent has to drink what's in that cup. That's the gist of it. There are other rules like if you bounce the ball before it sinks in a cup that's two drinks but it can be slapped away or when both players on a team make their shots they get the balls back for another turn. First to make their opponents drink all 10 cups win!

Redemption: When one team scores their last cup the opponents have a last shot to sink a cup. If they sink, the game continues. If not! they drink ALL the cups from both sides of the table opponents cups included.

It's realllllly fun and when you play w/ alcohol it gets harder the more you drink, or easier if you play better not sober (like I do).
That sounds fun, and yes, this will definitely be played using alcohol. I'll try to talk some people into it :) I'll need to bring some ping pong balls on vacation though :p

And with pyramid I presume you mean bowling lineup? Not like actual rising pyramids :p

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
jowii just a reminder, if u ever have replays ill put them up for you in HD. (You can give me in bin files or send through wiiconnect) Also I came here because of the title... is there really a new AT and is it useful?

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
jowii just a reminder, if u ever have replays ill put them up for you in HD. (You can give me in bin files or send through wiiconnect) Also I came here because of the title... is there really a new AT and is it useful?
Thanks, and if I do I'll let you know.

So...who wants to pitch in some money for me to fly out to Puerto Rico to beat up Kewkky until he shows us wavedrilling? -throws down $50-

Edit: 600th page

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You know, the video has been available for a while now. : |

I actually expected to come here and read people's comments, answer questions, whatever. The "Wave Drill" AT video is more of a training video for amateurs, and a bit of showcasing how it's used.

I wanna say a lot of stuff, but if I do, I'll ruin the surprise...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
You know, the video has been available for a while now. : |

I actually expected to come here and read people's comments, answer questions, whatever. The "Wave Drill" AT video is more of a training video for amateurs, and a bit of showcasing how it's used.

I wanna say a lot of stuff, but if I do, I'll ruin the surprise...
The front page >.>
<.<
-.-
*hides*

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
@ Kewkky: Grr, me want vid!

@ JoWii: You and your 15 ppp. Ha.

@ NKN: It was. I wanted to say something, but wasn't sure if anyone else'd ever say anything and it would be awkward and stuff D: look what you've done to me!
I wonder what happens to the german guys. Also I want to see the virtual cardgames on motorcycles.

Gonna watch the simpsons, and since I'm too lazy to bring my computer with me, not posting for the next hour.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I have seen Wavedrilling. Kewwky how could have hidden something so amazing from the Kirbies for so long.

I hate 0-deaths >.>

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
*Looks at title of thread*

New AT? It doesn't say for which character. We all know Kirby doesn't have ATs. XD

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
MK's myriad of stalling options and whatnot wont get him banned but that would?

Really now?
Lol. That is a strong argument, believe it or not. Heck, people would stop saying he's bannable if he had a kirbicide! It would mean his tornado won't be there anymore. ;)

The video's been up for hours now. I guess no one likes searching for stuff, huh.

Top Bottom