• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I ate pork chops yesterday, so about an hour and a half ago I took one of the leftover ones and turned on the stove to heat it up. I put the steak on a frying pan and covered it.

One hour and a half later, I'm sitting in front of my laptop, typing this in, eating the crunchiest pork chop I have ever eaten... It tastes good, actually.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
At 12:19 AM, EST, I posted that I had a research paper I needed to write.

It's finished. 5 pages (including cover page and works cited) double-spaced, and given that I wrote it in an hour and a half (I sort of procrastinated until 1), I'm very happy. I need to put a bunch more work into my in-text citations and find out where I can claim I found all the information I found from wikipedia, but those are minor things...the important thing is I'm done writing lol.

Also, it was 2 1/3 pages of body paragraph before I used my ultra-special trick which a bunch of people probably know too and made all the periods and commas font size 14. Now it's 3 full pages, making stuff look better than it actually is ftw! *Gets expelled for cheating*

I'm really proud of myself for not procrastinating and saying "Oh, I can finish this in the morning..." because I'll never wake up early enough with the amount of sleep I'm gonna get tonight.

Going to get my teacher's thoughts on the rough draft after the weekend. Oh boy, do I need those xD .

Goodnight...see you in 5 1/2 hours...

Ladybug

Smash Lord
That flier looks EXTREMELY easy to do lol, copy pasta/text. The end.
That was the point of the post. Hahaha. Although what's pasta text? Or copy pasta? :D Whatever it is it sounds tasty!

I coulda hand drawn something much more cool. But I didn't have the time. :( Oh well, yay for higher education! :p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Also, it was 2 1/3 pages of body paragraph before I used my ultra-special trick which a bunch of people probably know too and made all the periods and commas font size 14. Now it's 3 full pages, making stuff look better than it actually is ftw! *Gets expelled for cheating*
I'd actually never thought of that. I usually use the synonym tool on pretty much every other word to try and make my paper look fancy though, and it actually boosted my grades by a decent amount in HS.

BBQTV

Smash Master
kewkky i think your avatar would look cooler if it was mk facepalming. at a glance it looks like he's doing it anyway

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
kewkky i think your avatar would look cooler if it was mk facepalming. at a glance it looks like he's doing it anyway
You made me want to change my avatar into something else MK-related. I WAS gonna go for another unmasked MK... But for now, I'll stick with this one.

haha, what's up kirby players?
nm u?

or this:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hmm...One answer would probably be funnier than two answers...

Put the second answer on spoiler text ._.
Ah, sure, what the heck.

Cuz MK's a Kirby with a mask. Is it so hard to understand my motives? :(

1) I dunno, i found it peculiar.
2) It was pretty sweet.

Not what you expected huh? /crushes_dreams

copy pasted from my previous, edited post or else you'd miss my dream crushing

Top Bottom