• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kewkky

Where could I find more of those comics?
Sadly, i have no clue... I just happened to stumble upon this comic while searching for an unmasked MK avatar (however, this one's good too for now, gonna change it soon probably).

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I thought you were creating some sort of Mario Iron Man thing, to be honest.

Duke Devlin puts the sexy in "Sexyback" ;D.
I would comment back on how you read my mind as to what I was thinking as I made the texture.... But it's not my texture, so I can't do it. I just stumbled upon it and though "hey, this is pretty creative AND looks ********! I must show this off for now".

I want a nice unmasked MK avatar, though... And I just found a great one! Gonna upload it eventually.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I've read at least 3 proposals so far, and all of them made my day.
:O really?! Neither Heartz nor I have (or at least the last time I checked Heartz hadn't) and so we decided to run off together and rob banks.

Edit: wait, read that wrong. I thought you said you'd been proposed to three times.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
To commemorate the 9100th post (900 more posts until the 10,000!), I stopped the music of evil. I shall think for a while before I really want to listen to A1's opinions... Fun fact: he's the guy I've infracted the most all over the boards. :mad:

I hate you, A1. :mad:

:O really?! Neither Heartz nor I have (or at least the last time I checked Heartz hadn't) and so we decided to run off together and rob banks.

Edit: wait, read that wrong. I thought you said you'd been proposed to three times.
Does that mean that you two are lesbian partners in crime or something?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Flaming some guy in a forum game. Jeez, you call someone a ____ (Cheney) with "head" at the end (elaborate description ftw!) and you get infracted for flaming and warned because you accidentally censor dodged. Geez :rolleyes:
You should've just called him a mobyhead, or a cheneyhead, or an andyhead... You know, be creative. it brings lots of lols, you follow forum rules, and gain popularity. ;)
Bad, bad A1. You should know better than that. Aren't your parents teaching you any manners? :embarrass

BBQTV

Smash Master
kewkky you don't say lols. when you want to say lols you supposed to says lulz

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sadly, i have no clue... I just happened to stumble upon this comic while searching for an unmasked MK avatar (however, this one's good too for now, gonna change it soon probably).
Could be wrong, but it kind of looks like a Brawl in the Family comic, though I don't recognize that one (But then I haven't read BiTF for a while.)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
BBQTV, I'm not going to suffer by poking at my pet peeve, by intentionally misspelling stuff! If I make a typo and somehow reach all the way over to the 'u' instead of the 'o' in "lols", as well as the Z, then that's another story... ;)

Could be wrong, but it kind of looks like a Brawl in the Family comic, though I don't recognize that one (But then I haven't read BiTF for a while.)
Nah, I've seen them all so far, and BitF is usually white-and-blue, or colored in, instead of yellow and black.

BBQTV

Smash Master
your avatar lost it's cool factor but it now has a cuteness factor

also if your saying lols your mispelling it lulz is the correct way.

it's not a big deal im doing it for the lulz

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
it's not a big deal im doing it for the lulz
IT IS A BIG DEAL TO ME. :mad::lick::psycho:

You know, i suddenly got the urge to barbecue me some good, nice meat... And wrap some aluminum foul around a potato or two and throw them into the fire... Mmmm, last time I did a barbecue was two thursdays ago... I live in PR and have lived next to a beach all my life (until about 2 years ago), so I should have more barbecue in my diet. :(

<am i cool yet?>

BBQTV

Smash Master
the only sauce i get is bbq

i cheated on bbq and had ketchup today

Top Bottom