• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
the music itt is pretty hot

can i haves some more

**** NOOOOOOOOOOOO IT ENDED TOO SOON

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
This sounds like it's troll-baiting, and I WOULD infract, but... I think the fact that you misunderstood Fromundaman's post and ended up looking like a fool is punishment enough. ;)
Nah, Falcon and I are cool. After all, we both agree on how dumb I am :laugh:

Sorry for the poor wording Falcon. My only defense is that I only have time to post after work, t which point I am too tired to even pretend to think.

augh i go for one day and i miss a lot >.<

Hey anyone know if they have more Sonic songs that I can put on my Brawl.

I'm a huge Sonic Fanboy XD, i need more sonic music on more stages lol
I don't know about Sonic, but I can tell you right now that if/when I get homebrew working, I'm putting the main Elite Beat Agents theme on my Brawl. That track is too good.

I know the schools are for stupid people (I hate no child left behind :'( ), but it should be more like college, or even high school. Group all the classes by intelligence!
If that's how you think it works, you're going to be disappointed...

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
If that's how you think it works, you're going to be disappointed...
Now it is I who must apologize for his wording! As much as my sentence implies the opposite, "make it more like high school/college" and "group people by intelligence" are 2 separate thoughts. The sentence after that implies even more that they were the same things...I'll explain my thought process:

Thought 1: They should make middle school more like higher levels of school!

Thought 2: Group all the classes by intelligence! That's a win-win for everyone.

Thought 3: I think I'll put those right next to each other in a confusing way so it looks like the first implies the second without thinking about it at all.

Hey who the **** said you could let the public know about us-I mean, uh, yeah, love this dude...no homo.

...Yeah.
This sounds exactly like something I (or one of my other 13-year-old friends) would say.

Are you secretly 13 years old?

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I think I should start double posting, since NKN is above me in posting in this thread. But then again, I'm not very active now days. )=
Ha.

And to think, my first post in this board was only about a year ago. And then, it took me FOREVER to start talking with you guys. :chuckle:.

You need to be more active. I love seeing your font after all.

Do I sense some trolling, A1? Btw, when I first saw you when I came onto this board, I thought you were the leader or something.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I'm not trying to troll, but maybe it comes to me naturally, or I troll Falconv1.0 unintentionally, or something (does that sound like trolling? AAAHHHH!!!).

Aww <3 . I have no idea who our leader is/was, lol. The Kirbies just awesome like that, we don't need a leader!

I'm our secret undercover leader. Don't tell anyone.

Edit: Whoa, I have 2^2 x 3 x 11 x 17 posts! Huzzah.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Oh, Crazy Horse. I have no idea xD . The only way I can think of is to go back to every thread that has its last post after your join date and figure out how many posts you have in that thread...for every thread...which would be stupid.
I actually did that just to see my first post in this board.

I had this colored font back then.

I'm currently 11th in the race for most posts in this thread.

I'm amazing, and coincidentally not too far behind Tiersie.

I dunno. My router is pretty crazy...It won't accept people 90% of the time if they use wireless, although it works just fine with people who use a wired connection.

If you wanna try again, by all means we can.
How about you host, and I'll join?
If you accept, just send me a VM.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Kewkky!!

Put that music on again!!

Dun dundun dunuhnuh dundundundun duh.

Dun, dun, dun nuh nuh

Dun dun dun dun dun nuh nuh

Dun, dun, dun nuh nuh

Dundun dun, dun, dun dunnuhnnuuhh

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Check this out guys, Kirby's Dream Land 2's ACTUAL commercial!<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1v-RzZHh1sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1v-RzZHh1sw&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Props to whoever figures out what remix this song's from!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Aww <3 . I have no idea who our leader is/was, lol. The Kirbies just awesome like that, we don't need a leader!
Psh, we all know Kewkky runs this ****. He allows you to think we have no leader, but you try anything funny, and he'll get you. First he gives you a warning, then you get an infraction, then the black vans show up in your driveway and you're never heard from again. Need proof? Where do you think Asidoh went?! Too bad!

Now it is I who must apologize for his wording! As much as my sentence implies the opposite, "make it more like high school/college" and "group people by intelligence" are 2 separate thoughts. The sentence after that implies even more that they were the same things...I'll explain my thought process:

Thought 1: They should make middle school more like higher levels of school!

Thought 2: Group all the classes by intelligence! That's a win-win for everyone.

Thought 3: I think I'll put those right next to each other in a confusing way so it looks like the first implies the second without thinking about it at all.
Ah, I see... but how would you class by intelligence? Considering some people are better at some subjects than others, some just act dumb, some are better with logic skills than others, etc., that would be pretty much impossible, not to mention really expensive.

Tell me how to find this out before I cry :(.

Never mind, I found out <3. Sweet, I'm in third place! I'm gonna catch up to you, Kewk ;3.
Crap... I forgot how to check it. Share the secrets!

I probably fell pretty far behind due to always being at work, no longer having a computer, and replying to so many posts with single big multi-quoting posts.

FUUUUU-

It's 2:45 and I'm browsing here with headphones.
The music scared me, I screamed like a girl, and everyone in my Skype chat heard it.
Not only that, but now my dog is barking.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

ilu kewkky

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You know what sucks? TaterSalad went on a Brawl Hiatus due to playing Monster Hunter 3... AND he still hasn't given me his MH3 ID OR WHATEVER. I'm already HR69 (awesome number) and have full upgraded Deviljho armor and his Anguish P sword, and I STILL haven't played with anyone who said they would play with me in these boards! Grr...

And I also bet TWiNK hasn't played the freakin' game yet. :mad:

It's still riiiight there, and I haven't played it yet. What makes things even worse is that I got Mario Galaxy 2 early, just like Monster Hunter, but I decided to actually play Mario Galaxy when I got it.

I remember being all hyped for the game too. But now it's too late, and I'm tired. Maybe I'll play it tomorrow, assuming I don't play Gears or listen to S@nT by playing Majora's Mask.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Speaking of Monster Hunter, I've been wanting to try out lost planet 2 with a friend, since that's pretty much monster hunter with guns. (obviously there are probably more than a few differences but you get the ****ing point)

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Ah, I see... but how would you class by intelligence? Considering some people are better at some subjects than others, some just act dumb, some are better with logic skills than others, etc., that would be pretty much impossible, not to mention really expensive.

Crap... I forgot how to check it. Share the secrets!
You aren't supposed to tear apart my "logic" and question me on how it works! D:

In the Kirby forums, click the number of posts number that's next to each thread (should be a link) and you'll get a page saying who's posted and how many times. Shao and

You of all people don't have the right to even dare that kind of question with me, but no, I'm secretly 50, derp.

I'd be the best SWF mod ever, just sayin'.
I of all people don't have the right to even dare to make a joke concerning your age to you, specifically, whether you're the same age as me? Okay...

Xiivi would be the best mod ever, he's got 17 million posts. That's just...hey, he IS a mod! So THAT'S how they choose them! Everyone spam like mad, we'll all become mods!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm going to be heading out for Columbus in a few minutes. I won't be able to post for about a week due to travel. X_X

This is gonna be a lot of fun! ^_^

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I'm going to be heading out for Columbus in a few minutes. I won't be able to post for about a week due to travel. X_X

This is gonna be a lot of fun! ^_^
if you need food, come ask me i'll buy you something to eat

after reading what happened in your bros? /your? blog about last trip i wouldnt say no to helping you out

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I'm currently 11th in the race for most posts in this thread.

I'm amazing, and coincidentally not too far behind Tiersie.
I'm in the top 10? Schweet.

And i finished my final exams today ^^ They went pretty well eith a few exceptions *cough* biology *cough*

But now it's time to PARTY! Hehe, I'm leaving for Greece with 8 friends on Wednesday, it's going to be awesome :laugh:

You know what sucks? TaterSalad went on a Brawl Hiatus due to playing Monster Hunter 3... AND he still hasn't given me his MH3 ID OR WHATEVER. I'm already HR69 (awesome number) and have full upgraded Deviljho armor and his Anguish P sword, and I STILL haven't played with anyone who said they would play with me in these boards! Grr...

And I also bet TWiNK hasn't played the freakin' game yet. :mad:
I'd play if it wasn't for my AV cable being in a town 30 minutes from here and me not having started the game yet :p I can't imagine playing with a newb like me as being "fun" anyways.

I'm in the top 10? Schweet.

And i finished my final exams today ^^ They went pretty well eith a few exceptions *cough* biology *cough*

But now it's time to PARTY! Hehe, I'm leaving for Greece with 8 friends on Wednesday, it's going to be awesome :laugh:
I hope you enjoy your trip, Tiersie!

It'll give me a nice headstart on getting more replies than you. :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I think he meant the OP linked in the message.

Edit: D'awww... Viper has literally one more post than me in here. It makes me sad.

Top Bottom