• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
The claims that Jynx (and Mr.Popo) were racist were just ridiculous. Oh no, it has black skin and big lips, it must be a racial symbol! Get the **** over it.

Speaking of getting the **** over it, I heard the story about a group of boats that went into an Israeli blockade and one of which was attacked, with 9 deaths and 12 (?) injured. One of the people on the boat was *****ing about it. I'm sorry, do you want signs that say "Warning: Defying blockade may result in military action" sitting in the water? YOU TOOK A BIG RISK. IT TURNED OUT BADLY. GET THE **** OVER IT.

/pissed

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Play some Paper Mario TTYD, it's better and it won't get boring even if you beat it over 50 times, (guilty).

On another note, come on E3, show Kirby, (though E3 come's in two weeks).
Dude, TTYD was amazing. It was almost as good as SMRPG, and that's saying something.

Take that blasphemous talk to the EarthBound forums! :mad::mad::mad::mad::dizzy::mad::mad::chuckle::confused::psycho:

I like it and all, but i've already played it a bazillion times on an emulator and my still-working SNES... What we need is talk about the current gen games!
Ehhh... I may get flamed to hell for this, but I tried an Earthbound emulator, but couldn't get very far into it because I found the game really boring. I mean, I liked the humor, but the gameplay... ugh...

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ehhh... I may get flamed to hell for this, but I tried an Earthbound emulator, but couldn't get very far into it because I found the game really boring. I mean, I liked the humor, but the gameplay... ugh...
I don't know why you'll get flamed for it, I mean... We ARE in the Kirby boards, not the Ness boards.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I have to agree with you Fromundaman, that's why I enjoy LP's of the mother series far more than actually playing the game, since I see the gameplay as an actual hindrance to the story :p But since there's some **** good LP'rs who have done them it's no biggie.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I have no idea what an LP is, so I am confuzzled by your post.

Also IDK. People seem to be crazy for that game. I heard Mother 3 was much better though, so maybe I'll eventually give that one a try too.

TBH, right now I'm enjoying Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Elite Beat Agents, and The World Ends with you too much to care about most other games, even Pheonix Wright (Though I still play smash when I get a chance.). Can you tell I finally have a NDSTT? ;)
I still need to download Squeak Squad and Canvas Curse...

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Earthbound is still the best Mother in my opininion.

A LP is a let's play. A playthrough with commentary, some LP'rs are really genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPaTskoo94U&playnext_from=TL&videos=Dj3chQmJLus < Loved that guys' Earthbound LP.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendocaprisun?blend=1&ob=4#p/c/21B3181DCFD09651/0/M0muQ0yvQL0 < Loved that guys' Mother 3 LP.

They're both pretty good. The Earthbound guy is awesome because he's doing it half blind, which makes for some really really cool moments.

BBQTV

Smash Master
hey kewkky how about we do this

in the op we have all the regulars irl picture of themself. like for example a pic of BBQTV kewkky twink ect....

we could have a pic of us our name and who we play.

There would be like 20 names under Kirby, one under Toon Link, and one under Mario. :)

I like the idea though. =D

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820

in the op we have all the regulars irl picture of themself. like for example a pic of BBQTV kewkky twink ect....

Hmm, that's not a bad idea... We'd have to rename this a "social discussion" instead of a "general discussion", or just put both names in the title afterwards.

Well, depends on what the other guys think. We all know the Global Rules, so it's not like we need them in the OP.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
^ This idea will help to fuel our egos since all the Kirby mains are dashingly handsome (I assume since we all play Kirby.) It's a great idea!

lol I didn't read IRL....

That means that I would have to get a camera. :/

BBQTV

Smash Master
i thought i had a pic on my usb. i left the pic at a computer at school i guess i have too wait

We should make the pictures smaller.

[collapse="Like this!"]
[/collapse]

Or perhaps even smaller.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
We should make the pictures smaller.

[collapse="Like this!"]
[/collapse]

Or perhaps even smaller.
But if you make em smaller, no one will be able to admire the beauty that is in the picture completely. :(

That's why I'll probably put em all in collapse tags with the person's name in them.

[collapse="I guess making this picture was completely useless, right?"]
[/collapse]

By the way, that's me like uhhh.... 4 or 5 years ago? I like it because it just screams lazy and unimpressed.

BBQTV

Smash Master
also it doesn't have to be in irl photo. didn't you read that that part?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
also it doesn't have to be in irl photo. didn't you read that that part?

You're right, you said it doesn't have to be an irl photo. :colorful:

EDIT: Dammit, ninja'd by A1...

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I got two up so far, me and Shao! If anyone wants to be there, post a pic and I'll put you in the OP. ;)

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I am experiencing rage of the brooklyn variety from Jim Joyce's safe call, RUINING A MOTHER****ING PERFECT GAME. AND HE WAS SAFE. I'M SO MAD I COULD TYPE IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT ANY PUNCTUATION.

@Today: Nope. I know t1mmy is, and YbM might, but most of the people here can't get to big tournies.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
They could, it's just too tough for them to do alone. I have a legit excuse, I live outside of USA. To shame, rest of you kirbies!

BBQTV

Smash Master
i should a pic up tomorrow.

twink is so go with toonlink i need to be gay and pick metaknight to beat him!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kiirbiies! Are any of you guys going to MLG? -^__^-/)
Can I use Classy Controller Pro? =D

Going to get the sad news. T_T

Playing the GC controller will ruin my chances of getting at least a good placement by 80% so that would be like burning my money. )=

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Today- I'll be @ MLGDallas. Maybe another one if I can swing the money for it.

I'll throw a pic up tomorrow.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
There would be like 20 names under Kirby, one under Toon Link, and one under Mario. :)

I like the idea though. =D
Meh, I actually main Kirby again, I just like having Mario next to my name. Plus I still do play him a lot and main him for low tiers.

Also, I don't mind this picture idea, although I am a pretty ugly mofo.

@Today: Sadly, I won't be at MLG, as I only had money for either that or the Showdown, and decided to support the Smashfield crew and go to the Showdown. Unfortunately, a guy just quit and another guy had apparently scheduled that weekend off, so odds are I'm about to get shafted and scheduled then regardless, meaning I wasted my Greyhound ticket and entry fee, not to mention I don't get to hang with the Dayton crew, and I will be pissed. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Meh, I actually main Kirby again, I just like having Mario next to my name. Plus I still do play him a lot and main him for low tiers.

Also, I don't mind this picture idea, although I am a pretty ugly mofo.

@Today: Sadly, I won't be at MLG, as I only had money for either that or the Showdown, and decided to support the Smashfield crew and go to the Showdown. Unfortunately, a guy just quit and another guy had apparently scheduled that weekend off, so odds are I'm about to get shafted and scheduled then regardless, meaning I wasted my Greyhound ticket and entry fee, not to mention I don't get to hang with the Dayton crew, and I will be pissed. I'll know for sure tomorrow.
Here's hoping good stuff comes your way, man.

Top Bottom