• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Here's hoping good stuff comes your way, man.
Well, to be perfectly fair, I'm kinda tight on cash atm, so this guy quitting's going to help me since they will have no choice but to schedule me overtime till they get someone else; especially since I'm pretty much their go-to guy when people call off, which happens more often than you'd think, so I guess it isn't all bad...

That being said, I do hate pretty much living at work and not being able to go to the one event I'd been hoping to go to for the last few months... :( (which is apparently now confirmed since I'm scheduled next Sunday, according to the online schedule...)

BBQTV

Smash Master
yes thats me.

i didn't edit that i just i hve digtal design so i had some projoct where i had to use a pic of me so i used that one

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
How do you Jab-Lock with Kirby?
My friend got me in one a while back *Glares at mKBy*

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Hahaha :laugh:, I don't remember that. *ponders* Well, you catch someone who didn't tech a fall and you just Jab Cancel and walk with them as they flop. Sonic can do it, too. :)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Y.b.M. lost 2-0 in first round winners to BigLou :(
Well, YbM's handicapped. He can't use his wiimote+nunchuck. It's quite sad, I know he can do way better than that, it's just too bad MLG's taking the safest route.

Triple R

Smash Lord
How do you Jab-Lock with Kirby?
My friend got me in one a while back *Glares at mKBy*
You could always try that utilt to footstool to jab lock thingy lol. It's not gaurenteed but who knows when people will fall for it.

Also against toon like in training mode I've done bair to quickdraw arrow then run up and continue the jab lock the arrow started. Of course if the opponent DI's the bair in the slightest he probably won't hit the groud for you to shoot him with an arrow. Training mode is fun lol.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hey guys, guess who just got his monocle and tophat! ~~~

*sips brandy*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Two Kirby's in the SBRB?! Since when? =P

****, Kirby mains can't play with GC controller, that's just not right. T_T

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Two Kirby's in the SBRB?! Since when? =P

****, Kirby mains can't play with GC controller, that's just not right. T_T
I use a GCN controller. In fact, I'm looking at it right now. It's one of those AUTHENTIC Nintendo GCN controllers, and it's purple (like my avatar and name, ohohoho~~). I guess I'm quite the special person!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You'll switch as soon as you adapt to a Classic Controller Pro. Best controller out of them all. XD

I missed a lot in MLG, I guess I'll just look at the results when it's done.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Hey guys, guess who just got his monocle and tophat! ~~~

*sips brandy*
i see no monocle or top hat.you would look so much cooler if you had one.you need photoshop or fireworks and i don't recommend paint because it's sucks

edit: if you wanna know whose at mlg theirs a thread that has all the participants on smashboards for whoever wants to know

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Finally, someone posted another pic. I already have 4 people, why are the rest so lazy. D:

A1, I'm thinking of adding that pic you put in your reply as a pic of you. Whaddaya say? :bee:

I demand that THAT image should be used.

And I'll take a picture of myself when I get my haircut.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Hey I don't know if anyone remembers me...but I'm back playing Brawl. I made the General Chat thread and then it was closed and then this one was made a bit afterwards...if that helps.

It looks like Kirby dropped a bit in the tier list. Whats up with that? Is kirby still tournament viable?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hey I don't know if anyone remembers me...but I'm back playing Brawl. I made the General Chat thread and then it was closed and then this one was made a bit afterwards...if that helps.

It looks like Kirby dropped a bit in the tier list. Whats up with that? Is kirby still tournament viable?
Yep, I remember you actually! Well, remember seeing your name around, that is. Don't remember if you remember seeing me around, though. Do you remember instead?

And yeah, he dropped, dunno why... I'm still new to the BBR, and although I can't tell anyone anything that goes back in there, I'll educate myself more on their inner workings and if I can (and the reason makes sense), I'll explain the general reasons as to why he fell down. I personally believe he shouldn't be in the same tier as DDD, Olimar, and maybe MAYBE Pikachu (very iffy) and all that whatnot, but he shouldn't be falling lower than where he is right now either.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yo everyone, I've been meaning to improve with Kirby so I'm trying to visit this board more often

Awesome. If you have any questions, I'm the one who's most active in the Q&A, so expect lots of answers from me. ;)

When did you get into the BBR, Kewwky?
If you don't mind me asking, of course
Why would I mind? Weeeell, I was admitted in yesterday, along with a couple of others. FINALLY! I was running out of stuff to do on SWF, too.

Not really, I'm just too lazy to use another picture of myself xD.
I should infract you for laziness.

Wow, i have no idea where all of the pics are... geez... That's gonna take forever to find... And cause me more stress than NKN would go through simply uploading another pic again. : |

Top Bottom