• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

BBQTV

Smash Master

dammit kewkky how could you do that you meanie!?

in other news i need to get my post count up

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kewkky, I am talking about the private message you sent threatening to disclose his IP address in! He fortunately forwarded it to me, but you hacked into my account and deleted it. You are not only guilty of threatening to reveal his IP address, but also of breaking and entering my account! This I accuse you of, undeserving mod and BBR member! I demand that you are removed from both of these responsibilities and are replaced by one fit to perform those duties.
And where is your proof? I hope you're not attempting to bring false information in here, you know what penalty you'll get for fabricating evidence/forgery.

I object to BBQTV's last post, claiming it is mostly spam and
should have an infraction placed upon it!
I know, but he's still within the topic of discussion and not making really small posts or stuff not worth reading, so I can let it pass. I mean, the Global Rules point out that "mods can interpret them however they desire" pretty much, and to me, staying on the topic and not derailing it is not spam at all.

So your argument is moot.

Most of his posts are like that ;)
Very good! Here's an invisible cookie for you.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I told you, you erased my proof. You are also being charged with destruction of evidence!

I demand that this quote be shown to me! Interpret, indeed!
How can a jury believe your claims to a "destruction of evidence", if you don't have proof to back up your claims? You're just gonna try to appeal to them out of emotion? You should know, as a prosecutor, that appealing to others' emotions is not a reliable way of gaining their trust.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Jury, think of all the times this man has wronged you! Edited your posts! Given you infractions! EATEN YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! Why should you believe that he is not guilty this time?
Yes. Kewwky has eaten my best friend before. But, thanks to the power of friendship, he's okay now!

Because Kewwky is awesome. He allows music to be played on this forum, something I adore. Btw, we need this music again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVVECt2cP_A

BBQTV

Smash Master

even when im not spaming
I bet that's why you got so many posts, BBQTV ;D.

<_< Looking back, I was such a newbie when I joined Smashboards. It was my first time in a forum, after all.

I thought that if you had a cool font color, you were cool :D.

i spam too silly.

i wish people would stop posting in colors i hate reading posts with colors. most of the colors are unreadable

EDIT. play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHhMH3__74M&feature=related

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Jury, think of all the times this man has wronged you! Edited your posts! Given you infractions! EATEN YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! Why should you believe that he is not guilty this time?
"Jury, I'd like to plea that the prosecutor is insane. He has invisible giant rock buds, and he 'hangs out' with them. Why would you believe what he says? For all we know, due to his history of insane actions, he is not even a prosecutor at all. And just like his postion as 'prosecutor' may be fake, so can his claims of me tampering with evidence that never existed. He has got no proof I even did such a thing, just like insane people have no proof that their visions are real!"

Get at me, A1.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
By the Way, that song is extremely relevant. The trial should have some nice background music.

Jury, this man is a ninja! Why would you trust anything he says? He has probably murdered hundreds just like you! We must strike him down!

And in my defense, the giant rock buds only allow me to feel their presence.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
No. The trial should be aimed at relaxing the participants so they are more capable of absorbing the information being presented to them. This trial music has nothing to do with trials anyway, other than the fact that it was in a trial videogame.
Objection! Clearly our trial is derived of such a videogame, known as "Phoenix Wright", and as such, must use "Phoenix Wright" music to fully realize the effect that we are partaking of an actual videogame trial!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Objection! Just because there are some similarities (mostly the word "Objection!") between such a videogame and this trial does not mean that one is based off of the other! My good friends, do you really think that this man, such an imbecile that he does not know the difference between correlation and causation, is right to be a mod or a BBR member? Of course not!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Objection! Just because there are some similarities (mostly the word "Objection!") between such a videogame and this trial does not mean that one is based off of the other! My good friends, do you really think that this man, such an imbecile that he does not know the difference between correlation and causation, is right to be a mod or a BBR member? Of course not!
And with this, we have proof that this man is truly insane. Believing that he is actually in a trial while talking in a videogame forum with other people who know about the "Phoenix Wright" game, he is accusing me of tampering with non-existent evidence, and bringing up irrelevant points such as me being a moderator of the videogame forums and member of an elite group of smashers. Plus, he has resorted to name-calling, which is a lack of emotional control. That, topped with my once-again-proven insanity plea, should be enough to show you that he is not trustworthy as well as fit for the trial, and should be taken out of the trial and immediately enrolled in an institution for the mentally insane.

Your defense, A1?

A1lion835

Smash Champion
I am definitely actually in a trial. We have a prosecutor, defense, I'm pretty sure someone's a judge and there's a jury...what else do we need for a trial?

These "irrelevant points" are very relevant indeed. They show that you have somehow, without basic knowledge of the simple field of statistics, ascended to a ascended super saiyan form powerful post in this forum. How you have managed this, I do not know, but I suspect some form of illegal maneuver has been used.

Using creative adjectives is not name-calling, merely a way to show the jury exactly whom I believe I am prosecuting.

Once again, this man refers to his "name-calling." If we assume "imbecile" is name-calling, what is calling his opponent in the trial insane, with absolutely no proof? My medical record have shown no signs of insanity for my entire life. But why does that matter to this man? Cast off the shackles of his oppression, open your eyes, and realize the truth!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I wanna be a mod..so I can like, change my name and stuff.

Oh, I'm sorry for breaking this intense arguement.
You made me lol. Here, another invisible cookie for you!

A1, I shall attack your points one by one so as to give my full attention to them.
I am definitely actually in a trial. We have a prosecutor, defense, I'm pretty sure someone's a judge and there's a jury...what else do we need for a trial?
Point out who the prosecutor, defendant, judge, lawyers, witnesses, bailiff, and each individual member of the jury are. And please feel free to point at 'the people' as well.

These "irrelevant points" are very relevant indeed. They show that you have somehow, without basic knowledge of the simple field of statistics, ascended to a ascended super saiyan powerful post on this forum.
Clearly you do not know the reasons for my ascension to both of these posts, as you still haven't given a single gram of evidence in this trial, nor called out any single witnesses. I will also point to an old scientific research conclusion: insane people are unaware that they are insane.

Using creative adjectives is not name-calling, merely a way to show the jury exactly whom I believe I am prosecuting.
My titles seem to clash with your beliefs, there is something wrong with your perception of others... Yet another symptom of many different psychiatric conditions, pointing out that he, in fact, is mentally insane.

Once again, this man refers to his "name-calling." If we assume "imbecile" is name-calling, what is calling his opponent in the trial insane, with absolutely no proof? My medical record have shown no signs of insanity for my entire life. But why does that matter to this man? Cast off the shackles of his oppression, open your eyes, and realize the truth!
What is insane, you ask? Well...
Merriam Webster said:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/netdict/insanity

Main Entry: in·san·i·ty
Pronunciation: \in-ˈsa-nə-tē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural in·san·i·ties
Date: 1590
1 : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)
2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable
Take your pick. I am not name-calling, but using the literal definition to project what you have proven yourself to be many times now: mentally insane.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Kewkky, you are not the only one who will attack his opponent's points!

You made me lol. Here, another invisible cookie for you!
This is a court of law, and he talks of cookies! He is too distracted to properly serve here.

Kewkky said:
Point out who the prosecutor, defendant, judge, lawyers, witnesses, bailiff, and each individual member of the jury are. And please feel free to point at 'the people' as well.
Prosecutor - A1lion835

Defendant - Kewkky

Judge - Twinkie or NKN, depending on how their argument resolves.

Lawyers - We are representing ourselves.

Witnesses - No witnesses have yet been called.

Baliff - Asdioh

Jury - BBQTV

The people - Other observes of this thread. There could be thousands!

...Wait. I was BBQTV's lawyer (check the last few pages), which means he is the prosecutor. But also jury...I believe you may have a point.

Kewkky said:
Clearly you do not know the reasons for my ascension to both of these posts, as you still haven't given a single gram of evidence in this trial, nor called out any single witnesses. I will also point to an old scientific research conclusion: insane people are unaware that they are insane.
I'm not even sure what I'm trying to prove anymore. I started off arguing that you had infringed upon BBQTV's rights, and then I did some other stuff. And Twinkie's claiming I'm the killer.

The insane do not know that they are insane, so how do we not know that you are not insane? In post #9361 of this thread, you clearly showed a sudden lack of understanding as to where you were. This is quite possibly a symptom of hallucinations, which makes you unfit to serve a part in this trial.

Kewkky said:
My titles seem to clash with your beliefs, there is something wrong with your perception of others... Yet another symptom of many different psychiatric conditions, pointing out that he, in fact, is mentally insane.
I am unsure as to how the first two parts of your sentence here are related, so I will skip over this point until you have clarified yourself.

Kewkky said:
What is insane, you ask? Well...

*List of stuff*

Take your pick. I am not name-calling, but using the literal definition to project what you have proven yourself to be many times now: mentally insane.
None of these definitions match any symptoms I may have had, though they do match those of post #9361 (mentioned earlier).

I also demand that the popcorn, as well as one "Rex Raptor," who enjoys making perverted, unnecessary, and unrelated jokes be removed from the courtroom.

Mr. Kewkky, if I may, could I please have that invisible cookie?

BBQTV

Smash Master
i got a infraction for bring popcorn

i wanna see how kewkky responds to a1

Top Bottom