• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
what are you talking about, go to Members and sort by posts, I'm on page three :bee:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Post counts is overrated since mid 2008 since it's easy to get them high now. =P

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
They're pretty big to me, since I mostly reply in Forum games. Believe me, if they allowed the post to count in those threads, my current post count would be doubled~
I think I would have at least 200 post counts from the forum games, I forgot how much I post there, it's been a while. XD

I guess it might have meaning to some people... maybe.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
We needed a mod, and a certain discussion leader reccomended him. People in charge agreed, and now he is a mod.

All hail Kewkky!
Look at this smart Discussion Leader named Fromundaman, and bask in his wisdom. He knows what's up. yea i got recommended, so what, other mods and admins said "hell yeah" and thats good enough!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ummm....

That is all.
FIne, you win.

Look at this smart Discussion Leader named fromundaman, and bask in his wisdom. He knows what's up. yea i got recommended, so what, other mods and admins said "hell yeah" and thats good enough!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hmmm... this brings up an interesting question:

My name is in all lower-cases. Names are proper nouns. Proper nouns get the first letter capitalized. When using my name, should it be capitalized?

Also, guess who got scheduled to work on Showdown weekend despite having requested it off a month in advance since people quit and someone else also requested off, thus forcing me to work?
Guess who had also pre-paid for everything, from greyhound tickets to entry+venue fee?

Awwww yeah!

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Look at this smart Discussion Leader named fromundaman, and bask in his wisdom. He knows what's up. yea i got recommended, so what, other mods and admins said "hell yeah" and thats good enough!
The fact that you're pretending that my point wasn't that he's not what one would call super duper smart makes me go

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hmmm... this brings up an interesting question:

My name is in all lower-cases. Names are proper nouns. Proper nouns get the first letter capitalized. When using my name, should it be capitalized?

Also, guess who got scheduled to work on Showdown weekend despite having requested it off a month in advance since people quit and someone else also requested off, thus forcing me to work?
Guess who had also pre-paid for everything, from greyhound tickets to entry+venue fee?

Awwww yeah!
Pretty craptastic luck right there. Can't you reason with your boss? You should know to exploit your workers' right. : \

The fact that you're pretending that my point wasn't that he's not what one would call super duper smart makes me go

*looks at his own name* It says Kewkky and not Falconv1.0... So yep, that means we have different ways of expressing ourselves. For a second there you almost had me believing that I should be thinking the way you do.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
*looks at his own name* It says Kewkky and not Falconv1.0... So yep, that means we have different ways of expressing ourselves. For a second there you almost had me believing that I should be thinking the way you do.
Don't worry buddy, one day you will believe it, and you'd be right in believing it. I have faith in you!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277007

Alternate ruleset discussion thread, called the Atyeo Ruleset after it's creator.

Basically, characters are allocated points by tiers (higher = more), and you select up to six points in values. You then use those three characters in a crew-esque set against your opponents three.

It sounds pretty good, imo better than Tier Wars.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'll read it in-depth in a while. Right now I'm watching Nick's matches against Ally (the losers' one) and M2K... So far, against Ally, it proves I'm 100% correct on everything I know about ZSS... Which her most glaring weakness has always been shield camping.

: |

I can't wait to go against your ZSS btw.

I just hope my controller doesn't break, or else I'd have to use the controller that Kewkky totally... er... yeah.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Pretty craptastic luck right there. Can't you reason with your boss? You should know to exploit your workers' right. : \
Well, I could, if we actually had enough workers to work a normal saturday. The way it stands right now, we only have 4 dishwashers, and a really bad excuse for a dishwasher who is only still there because we're short on people. On Saturdays, we're supposed to have 3-4 night guys and 2 morning guys. Myself and another dishwasher both requested off that weekend, both of us being the 2 best they have, and I've taken a lot more days off than he has.

So I mean, it sucks, but it makes sense for me to work and not him.

On the plus side, these guys quitting is going to make my hours ridiculous, and I've already been hitting overtime every week for the past month (or rather, since they aren't supposed to give overtime, I've agreed to let them carry over my extra hours to the following week, though since I keep getting OT, I keep getting hours carried over, and when I do take a day off to go to a smash tournament, it pretty much won't affect my paycheck at all.), so yeah, I guess it isn't all bad.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I blame the the way being a dishwasher sounds boring. No one wants that job because it's so monotonous, and there's nothing anyone can do about it...

Pretty tough luck, man.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Oh wow, as soon as I saw "tatersalad" as the last reply, I HAD to reply.

DUUUDE, we were supposed to play Monster Hunter 3 together! I'm already HR80 with full Deviljho armor and pieces of Alatreon's cuz i got tired of waiting for everyone! D:

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
DANG SKIPPY.

I was grounded for a while, and had been doing offline for a bit, though I haven't gotten to play as much as I'd have liked. Lol, so I'm only HR24 or something, and am hating the fact that Rathalos wont drop one freaking plate for my vambraces. Then there was last week where I was money farming (literally). That, and Uragaan is a mofo. I also can never find people to play with online who my level because everyone's either...

A: A bigger noob than me
B: Has been playing more than me
C: Someone who wants me to help with their urgent quest, then leaves
D: A bunch of bowgun users that only hunt Gigginox. Seriously, wth...

So yeah...

But dang, son, full evil joe with a lot of ron? This calls for...

CHA-CHA Dance!!!

Once someone makes a .gif of the online loading sceen...

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
DANG SKIPPY.

I was grounded for a while, and had been doing offline for a bit, though I haven't gotten to play as much as I'd have liked. Lol, so I'm only HR24 or something, and am hating the fact that Rathalos wont drop one freaking plate for my vambraces. Then there was last week where I was money farming (literally). That, and Uragaan is a mofo. I also can never find people to play with online who my level because everyone's either...

A: A bigger noob than me
B: Has been playing more than me
C: Someone who wants me to help with their urgent quest, then leaves
D: A bunch of bowgun users that only hunt Gigginox. Seriously, wth...

So yeah...

But dang, son, full evil joe with a lot of ron? This calls for...

CHA-CHA Dance!!!

Once someone makes a .gif of the online loading sceen...
.... Wanna play right now?

I **** Rathalos, and I wanna kill 100 for the titles. ;)

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
@Viper+Nick-YO

@Kewkk-Lol, you'd do 3 stars? SIGN ME UP

That is, if I can get on, I'll go try now. My ID's "Tater", S&S, will probably be using rathian since nothing else i have has fire res.

Wow, nice to know that not everyone hates me!

Also, some other nicknames:

Jaggi-Jacket
Baggi-Basket
Ludroth-F*** off
Qurupeco-Querpiac (my friend's pronunciation)
Lagiacrus-Magical leoplourodon of hope and wonder/luhguirekiss (also friend's pronunciation)
Gigginox-Richardnox (Richard Nixon) Lol?
Gigginox (Rage mode)-nigginox (Personal Favorite)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
@Viper+Nick-YO

@Kewkk-Lol, you'd do 3 stars? SIGN ME UP

That is, if I can get on, I'll go try now. My ID's "Tater", S&S, will probably be using rathian since nothing else i have has fire res.

Wow, nice to know that not everyone hates me!

Also, some other nicknames:

Jaggi-Jacket
Baggi-Basket
Ludroth-F*** off
Qurupeco-Querpiac (my friend's pronunciation)
Lagiacrus-Magical leoplourodon of hope and wonder/luhguirekiss (also friend's pronunciation)
Gigginox-Richardnox (Richard Nixon) Lol?
Gigginox (Rage mode)-nigginox (Personal Favorite)
It'd be a better idea to just, you know, meet up on a server. : |

I'll be in Open, Valor 1, in City Gate uhh...10. If it gets full, tell me and we'll get into another City Gate that's got space for 2 people.

I'm digging the Jaggi/Baggi nicknames.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Eh, I can't get on now, though I can between 5:30-I:don't know

Lol, basket

BTW, I like the new avi. Cuddly meta knights always make me laugh
Well, we all know what my custom title says. ;)

Ah well, guess I'll just go kill some + monsters...

PS: I edited tater's post accidntally. Who was the smart guy who put the "edit" button next to the "quote" button? :mad:

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
For the record I frequent major tournaments on a regular basis as well; I just choke badly when I do.

Secondly! Who lives in route from TX to Kansas? Because I have to make a road trip up there to drop someone off and if someone is in the vicinity I'd like to throw down in some Brawl.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So how does monster hunter work? What kind of game is it, what is playing like, stuff like that?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well, imagine Shadow Of The Collossus boss fights with better graphics, faster and stronger bosses, and no horse... Now imagine the world like Zelda's where there are enemies around, you can jump off cliffs, you can swim around, you can find stuff laying around (treasures in Zelda, gathering spots in MH), and the worlds spit into sections where the screen goes dark whenever yo get to the next section... Now imagine World of Warcraft and how you have lots of different equips and you have to make them, online play with up to 4 people, lag is barely noticeable when you're the one who's not lagging, "quests" and "missions" for you to go out and complete, and the ability to chat without even a keyboard (or if you have a USB keyboard, you can connect it and use it).

Now fuse them all together and you have Monster Hunter.

OH. And there are no 'levels'. The only way to increase your stats is to get better armor and weapons. However, there's a ranking system called HR (Hunter Ranking), which after each mission or quest, increases. And whenever you reach a certain HR, you're sent on an urgent mission and once completed, you unlock more missions which might include new maps, tougher bosses, and/or rarer items.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
That actually sounds pretty cool.
There's a reason why the game's so popular.

EVERYONE always logs 400+ hours into the game before taking a hiatus, it's just a really good game. And the fact that there are an array of different weapons with different playstyles makes the game more interesting, from melee weapons to ranged weapons.

EDIT: Monster Hunter hype. I'm fighting Ceadeus so I can get his sword's upgrade. MAN it looks cool.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm think of getting Monster Hunter 3 after I get Sin & Punishment Star Successor. But I will get that game, though just the game, I already have a Classy Controller Pro. XD

Top Bottom