• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

I just realized that I'm beating Tiersie in posts here, and that I'm about to beat Bunny and Tatersalad. :D

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I should infract you for laziness.

Wow, i have no idea where all of the pics are... geez... That's gonna take forever to find... And cause me more stress than NKN would go through simply uploading another pic again. : |
Infract me, and I'll Photoshop your picture and DISTORT YOUR FAACE. Yeah, I can do that ;).

Loveyoukthanks<3.

I'd do it, but I don't want my cute face taking up my entire post xD.

BBQTV

Smash Master
it seems kirby has some trouble with ness. what you guys think?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
it seems kirby has some trouble with ness. what you guys think?
I don't think Kirby has trouble with Ness. If anything, it's either even, or slightly in our favor. We can gimp him immensely easy, and on-stage as long as we know how Ness works, there's just no way he should give Kirby players a whole lot of trouble.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
I don't think Kirby has trouble with Ness. If anything, it's either even, or slightly in our favor. We can gimp him immensely easy, and on-stage as long as we know how Ness works, there's just no way he should give Kirby players a whole lot of trouble.
Any person in Brawl can gimp Ness easily, even Ness <3.

Get hit by his PK thunder when he recovers, and he's dead ;D.

Personally, I think Ness has the favor as far as being more offensive than Kirby.

Sexyback needs to be in the background, otherwise, this avatar makes no sense :(.

BBQTV

Smash Master
if the ness knows what to do then they will do it. a lot of what makes kirby special is that if you dont know what kirby can do YOU WILL GET *****! if you know what he can do its harder. ness's forward air is very annoying i dont think you (kewkky) have much knowledge of ness. or it could be that my friend just knows me well

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
if the ness knows what to do then they will do it. a lot of what makes kirby special is that if you dont know what kirby can do YOU WILL GET *****! if you know what he can do its harder. ness's forward air is very annoying i dont think you (kewkky) have much knowledge of ness. or it could be that my friend just knows me well
That is LITERALLY the most I've ever seen you say :p. Yeah, I hate going up against a Ness as a Kirby, they can be a bit tricky at first, especially if they do that edge Fair combo to rack up damage. Don't bother copying Ness's ability, unless you want him to recover with his PSI Magnet special.

I know a bit about Ness, since I used to not only main him in Melee, but he used to be my second in Brawl before I got bored with him. Also, I got tired of being gimped. Ness HAS the most gimpable recovery, after all -_-.

BBQTV

Smash Master
That is LITERALLY the most I've ever seen you say :p. Yeah, I hate going up against a Ness as a Kirby, they can be a bit tricky at first, especially if they do that edge Fair combo to rack up damage. Don't bother copying Ness's ability, unless you want him to recover with his PSI Magnet special.

I know a bit about Ness, since I used to not only main him in Melee, but he used to be my second in Brawl before I got bored with him. Also, I got tired of being gimped. Ness HAS the most gimpable recovery, after all -_-.

this is what ness what you to think. dont be fooled by it ima tell you why. when ness try to recover you go to him thinking your gonna gimp him he hits himeself and you die. my friend who plays ness almost beat sebirck because of this

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
this is what ness what you to think. dont be fooled by it ima tell you why. when ness try to recover you go to him thinking your gonna gimp him he hits himeself and you die. my friend who plays ness almost beat sebirck because of this

It all depends on how fast you are when that event happens. The MOMENT you think Ness is about to recover, you hover over him for a moment, so you get hit by his PK Thunder, and he falls to his death. However, if you are a bit too late, Ness will turn HIMSELF into a projectile and potentially murder you. It all depends on where you're at when it happens.

In short, the farther you are from Ness when you try to gimp him, the more likely you are to get hit by him when he recovers.

BBQTV

Smash Master
yeah it really does depend on that but even then you might mess up or something. you do know ness has a faster pk2 then lucas? i dont know if lucas can do it well as ness and it also depens on the ness

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
yeah it really does depend on that but even then you might mess up or something. you do know ness has a faster pk2 then lucas? i dont know if lucas can do it well as ness and it also depens on the ness
They're both at the same speed, but Lucas's PK Thunder is closer to him, so it's easier for him to recover. However, his PK Thunder doesn't go away if you come in contact with it, so you can't gimp him as easily. That's when Dair comes in handy.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Uhh.... I know about Ness. A lot. : |

The only thing he has that bothers us is his fair. We're always gonna be approaching from in front of him and since he has a disjointed multi-hit fair that outranges our bair, it's the only thing we have to watch out for. If we stay on the ground and jump when he jumps, we got him.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Uhh.... I know about Ness. A lot. : |

The only thing he has that bothers us is his fair. We're always gonna be approaching from in front of him and since he has a disjointed multi-hit fair that outranges our bair, it's the only thing we have to watch out for. If we stay on the ground and jump when he jumps, we got him.
yep thats true. i also find camping to be helpful

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Oh, and if you don't think you're gonna make it in tome to gimp Ness, just downB and aim for where he's gonna PKT2 through. If Ness hits your downB you won't get hurt. and neither will him, but his recovery will be shortened BY HALF. So, that's a very bad flaw that we can abuse safely. ;)

BBQTV

Smash Master
Oh, and if you don't think you're gonna make it in tome to gimp Ness, just downB and aim for where he's gonna PKT2 through. If Ness hits your downB you won't get hurt. and neither will him, but his recovery will be shortened BY HALF. So, that's a very bad flaw that we can abuse safely. ;)

rly ? you can do that!?

your my hero man!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
rly ? you can do that!?

your my hero man!
But didn't you say:
... i dont think you (kewkky) have much knowledge of ness. ...
?

Make up your mind, man! I got accepted into the BBR for a reason! (last time I'll say that, I feel like I'm starting to flaunt it around)

BBQTV

Smash Master
But didn't you say:
?

Make up your mind, man! I got accepted into the BBR for a reason! (last time I'll say that, I feel like I'm starting to flaunt it around)

wow i never said that

STOP MAKING STUFF UP!

That Firefox skin is ugly, and you hide your task bar. :/

Also, side post-bit > top post-bit.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
i call hacks!
Actually, I WAS gonna disclose your IP Address, but then I remembered... That's dangerous. So I edited the pics out.

You got lucky I don't want you getting hacked cuz of me, BBQTV. :mad:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
you would do that just because i put up some gifs?
Yeah, I wanted to see how far you would go before the evidence was overwhelmingly against you.

Don't expect me to make a habit of this!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
As BBQTV's lawyer, I object to this infringement of his basic rights! I demand that this madness is put to a stop!
Basic rights, you say? When were his rights infringed? And what was the infringement?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
This infringement occurred when you threatened to reveal his IP address. The SWF code of modding specifically forbids this offense!
And did this infringement of his rights actually go through? As I can see, your claim was made after I decided to not reveal his IP address, and the threat of that which you oh so desperately believe to be true never existed, as you can see from what I wrote in my post afterwards.
Kewkky said:
Actually, I WAS gonna disclose your IP Address, but then I remembered... That's dangerous. So I edited the pics out.

You got lucky I don't want you getting hacked cuz of me, BBQTV. :mad:
What proof do you have of such claims? It's going to require something groundbreaking to bust through this defense, Mr. Prosecutor.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820

WTF??
Oh, wow. And at a good time, too! I heartell a certain Nick Riddle vs Ally match, pertaining specifically to match 2, 1st stock, was quite the eye-opener... A crowd-pleaser, and music to my ears, as hearing the satisfied crowd fill with such 'hype' fills me with Brawl joy!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820

No Judge, no trial. The only thing you two (three?) did was argue with fancy sprites.
What fancy sprite? What are you talking about? Where am I?

It was no trial, but you don't need trials to be defensive. Suppose we were discussing matters... "Privately", and there was a peephole the size of a schoolbus on a wall we failed to notice. ;)<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVVECt2cP_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVVECt2cP_A&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820

I knew that! I was just...testing how good of a mod you are!
Dohohoho, of COURSE that's what you were doing! All the evidence points towards that conclusion! :bee:

slowly but surely, A1 will fall to me and my repli count...

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Dohohoho, of COURSE that's what you were doing! All the evidence points towards that conclusion! :bee:

slowly but surely, A1 will fall to me and my repli count...
I didn't know you had more posts than me...Oh wait, you always had more posts than me.

I have to defend my place as being the third person that posted the most that is in third place.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Kewkky, I am talking about the private message you sent threatening to disclose his IP address in! He fortunately forwarded it to me, but you hacked into my account and deleted it. You are not only guilty of threatening to reveal his IP address, but also of breaking and entering my account! This I accuse you of, undeserving mod and BBR member! I demand that you are removed from both of these responsibilities and are replaced by one fit to perform those duties.

@Reply count thing: I've still got 50, but I admit that I'm slipping. I've gotta step it up.

Top Bottom