• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
That was pretty old though, Eor got super banned. Search out his name, check it out.

I won't say why though.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I think he meant the OP linked in the message.

Edit: D'awww... Viper has literally one more post than me in here. It makes me sad.
I was seriously gonna congratulate you when you passed Viper D: . Now you've ruined it!

That was pretty old though, Eor got super banned. Search out his name, check it out.

I won't say why though.
He used to mod the forum games. I played a Hurt & Heal Individual with him. I won that game.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Hehe I'm kinda hyped.

I'll probably just post like 50 times before I leave and hope that this thread doesn't get too hyped by MLG colombus so TWiNKCaTGC doesn't have all too much reason to post intensively.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hehe I'm kinda hyped.

I'll probably just post like 50 times before I leave and hope that this thread doesn't get too hyped by MLG colombus so TWiNKCaTGC doesn't have all too much reason to post intensively.
You edited your post, but not because my name was spelled wrong. :/

Tiersie

Smash Ace

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I know, I'm also going to play it. I was just messing with you :)
Well, just so you know, that video brought me some lulz. Cuz he takes some parts of the game which we don't find annoying at all, and magnifies them a thousandfold. And only talks about the offline, when the real game's online. ;)

I liked the part where he got dragged out of the water and told to gather tufts of grass.
Thats pretty much what happens early in the offline story, cuz you may accidentally encounter a ******** strong boss far too early and they tell you to "GTFO" and just do what you need to do on land.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I saw, I spied on all your infractions.
/stalker
lol, He took away my infraction virginity gave me my first infraction. Stupid double posting rule...

Don't rub it in! )=<

I'm not talking about posts in this thread, it's overall :p . You have like 3 times as many overall posts as me.

If I only had a PS3, I would try that game.

I think I should just replay Paper Mario for the 7th time.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
cause it's a good game. playing it should remind you of monster hunter
Nah, like Falconv1.0 said, Lost Planet is more like Monster Hunter than any other game around... Except with guns and in space.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
did he play it? and it's more gathering then anything
Do you level up? Or do you never level up but instead equip better items everytime monsters get stronger? Cuz Monster Hunter's like the second thing I said: you don't level up and increase your stats, instead you have to find better armor to take the hits of the next big boss in line.

I know my friends had this crazy hype with that game, about how it was impossible and whatnot.

BBQTV

Smash Master
i already know that you don't level up. and i didn't lnow you hate leveling up so much

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ever get that feeling that all you ever do is go to and from work? Yeah... I get that a lot. I swear my life is PF Chang's...

Also, why the **** would so many people eat at a chinese restaurant on memorial day?! If you have a yard, you should be grilling ****, not coming into my god**** restaurant and overworking our skeleton staff for the day. GRARG!

BBQTV

Smash Master
Ever get that feeling that all you ever do is go to and from work? Yeah... I get that a lot. I swear my life is PF Chang's...

Also, why the **** would so many people eat at a chinese restaurant on memorial day?! If you have a yard, you should be grilling ****, not coming into my god**** restaurant and overworking our skeleton staff for the day. GRARG!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think I should just replay Paper Mario for the 7th time.
Play some Paper Mario TTYD, it's better and it won't get boring even if you beat it over 50 times, (guilty).

On another note, come on E3, show Kirby, (though E3 come's in two weeks).

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
He should hurry up and play MH3 and MG2. Why download em if he's not gonna use em? : \

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yes, while both of those things are very important, there are some things that are even more important.

Earthbound has yet to have been on the Virtual Console ._.
Take that blasphemous talk to the EarthBound forums! :mad::mad::mad::mad::dizzy::mad::mad::chuckle::confused::psycho:

I like it and all, but i've already played it a bazillion times on an emulator and my still-working SNES... What we need is talk about the current gen games!

Top Bottom