• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
BBQTV, I'm not going to suffer by poking at my pet peeve, by intentionally misspelling stuff! If I make a typo and somehow reach all the way over to the 'u' instead of the 'o' in "lols", as well as the Z, then that's another story... ;)

Nah, I've seen them all so far, and BitF is usually white-and-blue, or colored in, instead of yellow and black.
Ah, then I'm out of ideas.

Also, I prefered the previous avatar myself.

Falcon, you and I both know that while you would immediately pay half of smashboards to leave, you'd then get bored of not having people to make fun of and follow them to wherever they migrated, to mess with them there.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
So I decided if I had a kid I'd name it after NKN. Just thought I'd let you guys know....

And I thought, if I aborted a kid, I'd name it Falconv1.0 first.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ Future- I was considering putting my two weeks notice into work today. >_> But uh, there's this 57yr old vietname vet who hosts these outta control parties out in the boondocks, and his birthday is in like...2-3 wks; I'ma be here for it @ least! Then I'll be back in STL, MO.

You ready to get teh buttsmex?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Also, I prefered the previous avatar myself.
Well, I'll probably use it again later.... I have this need to put maskless MK pics in my avatars, mainly because they're a broken version of my main.

Put them in a stupid school, or something...
Where do you think you are, the Royal Academy for the Genuinely Astute? Stop flattering yourself, all grade schools are for stupid people. You just have to deal with it until you hit a college for smart people. ;)

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I know the schools are for stupid people (I hate no child left behind :'( ), but it should be more like college, or even high school. Group all the classes by intelligence! Not only would it be a better learning environment for me, but because of the way our classes are structured, I would be in all the same classes as my friends! Win-win.

I wish I got in there, but they only accept 10 people from the district, and these 10 Chinese kids who don't speak english randomly popped up and stole all of the spots (if you are Chinese, replace "Chinese" with "Japanese" to avoid offense).

WB40

Smash Apprentice
Lol, how did it get from a discussion of global rules and double posting to talking about school? Because I don't want to go through 610 pages.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Lol, how did it get from a discussion of global rules and double posting to talking about school? Because I don't want to go through 610 pages.
That's how alive our forums are, yes sirree. We just like concentrating all of the activity to one single thread, it's what all the cool kids are doing.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
That's how alive our forums are, yes sirree. We just like concentrating all of the activity to one single thread, it's what all the cool kids are doing.
augh i go for one day and i miss a lot >.<

Hey anyone know if they have more Sonic songs that I can put on my Brawl.

I'm a huge Sonic Fanboy XD, i need more sonic music on more stages lol

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Falcon, you and I both know that while you would immediately pay half of smashboards to leave, you'd then get bored of not having people to make fun of and follow them to wherever they migrated, to mess with them there.
I said I'd pay to have NKN leave, why the **** would I pay for MYSELF to leave?

Go ahead, think about what you just said, and feel really stupid about it buddy.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I said I'd pay to have NKN leave, why the **** would I pay for MYSELF to leave?

Go ahead, think about what you just said, and feel really stupid about it buddy.
This sounds like it's troll-baiting, and I WOULD infract, but... I think the fact that you misunderstood Fromundaman's post and ended up looking like a fool is punishment enough. ;)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Dude. Are you like, obsessed with Sonic music or something xD?
XD SA 1 has a great soundtrack and yea I'm a sonic fanboy too bad he's no good to me in Brawl.

I could go on and on about how they need to make more games like the Sonic Adv. series cause what they are making right now is crap with good graphics.

EDIT: MAKE IT NOW KEWWKY!

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
This sounds like it's troll-baiting, and I WOULD infract, but... I think the fact that you misunderstood Fromundaman's post and ended up looking like a fool is punishment enough. ;)
About time something like that happened >_<.

XD SA 1 has a great soundtrack and yea I'm a sonic fanboy too bad he's no good to me in Brawl.

I could go on and on about how they need to make more games like the Sonic Adv. series cause what they are making right now is crap with good graphics.

EDIT: MAKE IT NOW KEWWKY!
You are not one of us, so you can't determine what music can be played here ;).

The Sonic Adventure series was probably the best thing Sega ever created. Especially with the concept of raising Chao and racing/fighting with them.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Well fine, Iblis! I put your song up! Although i'm gonna get chewed out for putting Sonic music on the Kirby boards...

Forgive me for putting this music on, fellow Kirby mainers! :(

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3CS93CdMv_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3CS93CdMv_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think I should start double posting, since NKN is above me in posting in this thread. But then again, I'm not very active now days. )=

Top Bottom